Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade Click here to enlarge
    That is fair!
    did you get my email?
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    BIG difference between competition and straight BS coming out of someones mouth, his track record obviously proceeds him. You see its not just me speaking up. I don't give a $#@! what he does, he is selling snake oil and has been driven out of many other forums for it. This will be a repeat performance. Remember how I made all those claims in the beginning and everyone called vaporware on me etc. I had to fight through it. Now imagine I made those claims, did nothing in 4 years, then came back and made the same claims again. Hmmmmmm
    The problem Tony is you are making crazy claims, like "we figured out what you are doing". Claims of snake oil, claims of my track record, and being driven off many other forums. You are making statements that are clearly emotionally driven and not with a clear head.

Here let me make this simple for you. If you or anyone else can find "one" person that I have sold snake oil to or scammed I will gladly leave the forums on my own accord. The site owner can keep the vendor fee and I will be gone. Next, my track record of being kicked of two or three forums or having several business name not true. I (just like many other vendors) was removed from the Mazda forums because the site owner is crazy (even jhershorin will agree). The SRTforums, well that was mostly my fault and those court documents are sealed. There are a few other forums that I have ventured into as an guest vendor and been banned from because of indirect advertising. That happens to everyone.

The whole business thing, yes we did change our website because we didn't want everything in one big site, we wanted to specialize for the DI market. We have www.hpfpupgrade.com and www.damnfastdd.com. I also incorporated, when we made that move we decided on a different name because the one we wanted was already taken and it was always implied that we worked on PT Cruisers (we did but didn't only work on them). We have only ever had one name, then changed it when we incorporated. Our websites are not our business name because that domain was already taken and we wanted to "specialize" in our prospective markets.

I am answering your questions because I want the members to know we have nothing to hide. We have never wronged anyone, ever and they need to feel confident when buying from us that they are getting the best products the market has to offer.
    Last edited by hpfpupgrade; 04-30-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    did you get my email?
    Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Email sent.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Update... some crazy gains with the fuel rail. Pump will be getting tested in the coming weeks with full input from the customer(s).

Thanks,

John

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Update... some crazy gains with the fuel rail. Pump will be getting tested in the coming weeks with full input from the customer(s).

Thanks,

John
    Any logs to support these claims?
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Thanks,

John
    This would be big...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Thanks,

John
    The fuel rail was one of the major factors in the upgrade. This was learned what, a good 3 months ago. In other news. We landed on the moon!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Well obvious you didn't learn enough:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NjzClick here to enlarge
    I am very disappointed that the HPFP and fuel rail upgrade was touted as the way to run e85 on this platform without fueling issues but in fact it performs just as poorly in the midrange rpms as the stock pump. The only reason I bought it was because tony and I exchanged emails where he clearly stated running 100% e85 would not be an issue with this upgrade....$1300(new parts plus upgrade charge-give or take) later, HPFP related limp modes still plaguing my world. This is all on stock turbos sub 500 whp levels. I am still seeking a refund for at least the upgrade fee since it is not performing as promised but no word yet.
    We learned that 2 years ago that the fuel rail was a huge upgrade the problem was trying to control all the fuel which we have just been able to do with the current software updates/release's.

If you look at that quote... it looks very similar to all the comments you made about me a week or two ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This would be big...
    Huge change in adaptive fuel trims!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Huge change in adaptive fuel trims!
    Cool, looking forward to more details.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123