Close

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

MHP C63 at Sebring

Congrats to Keith for laying down a 2:37 in the heat his first time to the track in his S3 MHP C63.

To the 900HP TT M3 owner in this video, Please Learn How to Drive, this is just sad LOL:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Ok, I usually don't consider Benz's to be top handling cars, but that was amazing!
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Whose HPF car is that guys?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Woe HPF rape impressive. Hi 5 EDIT: It says TT 900hp M3. Anymore details, and what kind of power is the c63 making?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok, I usually don't consider Benz's to be top handling cars, but that was amazing!
    Not bad for a Benz Click here to enlarge Props to Keith, I'm sure he'll make it out again soon, with some better weather and more laps under his belt it should be interesting to see what he can do.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Woe HPF rape impressive. Hi 5 EDIT: It says TT 900hp M3. Anymore details, and what kind of power is the c63 making?
    No idea who the M driver was other than that he's the very definition of a PUSSY. He called in both Keith and Ron (Superleggera) for passing even though it's obvious due to his terrible driving he was dangerous to follow and would not wave either on.

Keith's car is making around 610Hp/560lb/ft at the crank presently.

Thanks

ps--Keith will be taping an episode of Passtimes this Fri at PBIR. We should emerge with another record Click here to enlarge this time on TV.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Damn I need to update my sig.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Damn I need to update my sig.
    Yes you do and you have missed a bit of posts: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...&highlight=mhp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes you do and you have missed a bit of posts: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...&highlight=mhp

Thanks for the heads up Joe, updated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You weren't kidding about the guy in the HPF car being a pussy.

Someone post that second video on e46fanatics and see who the hell it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    E46fanatics isn't letting people post links to bimmerboost or even mention bimmerboost Click here to enlarge

Wonder why Tim is taking things so personally?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    You weren't kidding about the guy in the HPF car being a pussy.

It's a shame honestly, everyone there would've loved to have seen what that car could do with even a halfway competent driver...Too bad he was such a prick and didn't wave anyone by either.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

E46fanatics isn't letting people post links to bimmerboost or even mention bimmerboost Click here to enlarge

Wonder why Tim is taking things so personally?
    I never understood that mentality regarding running a forum, unless of course you knew your forum was subpar and that everyone would leave Click here to enlarge Honestly people are going to link around it anyway, you're just pissing members off by censoring them like that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I never understood that mentality regarding running a forum, unless of course you knew your forum was subpar and that everyone would leave Click here to enlarge Honestly people are going to link around it anyway, you're just pissing members off by censoring them like that.
    It is a personal grudge, Tim (the owner) is mad that I wrote on this site when BimmerBoost crossed 1,000 members that the other sites can just move out of bimmerboost's way as we won't let them stop us. Apparently standing up against censorship was just wrong of me. I find the whole thing laughable, whatever, it just goes to show how ridiculous some of these other boards are.

I'm still working on that solution to your MBworld problem btw Click here to enlarge You aren't the only one waiting for it. I'm frustrated that what I'm trying to do is so difficult to make happen with VB 4.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

The M3 driver is terrible. I wasn't even that bad my first time out. I also don't think 2:37 around Sebring is anything to brag about. My buddy took my car around Sebring in rain and was in the low 2:20's iirc. My car is stock weight and at the time only 404whp.

Props to you though for hitting the road course. I find much more fun to watch you go around the track then watch 1/4 mile runs. I hope to more vids in the future Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pretty sure that is mtran850. He has a widebody stage 4.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Pretty sure that is mtran850. He has a widebody stage 4.
    That's what I was thinking too, but didn't want to call him out on his driving (not that I'm very good either). Well whoever it was, it's the effort that makes the difference everybody has to start somewhere.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

In regards to the HPF driver: I dont think you can only say he is a terrible driver. He has no clue what the hell is going on, and how to drive on a track...it seems as if he was just staying on the inside of the turns then would exit wide and stay there then be on the inside of the next. Thats dangerous car as is with all that power. Im no pro, but he needs lessons.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    The M3 driver is terrible. I wasn't even that bad my first time out. I also don't think 2:37 around Sebring is anything to brag about. My buddy took my car around Sebring in rain and was in the low 2:20's iirc. My car is stock weight and at the time only 404whp.
    2:20 in the rain in a 404whp 350/370Z? Transponder data please. Sorry but I don't see that happening in the dry on Pilot Cup Sports. For his first time ever at Sebring in 107F on track temps 2:37 is a solid time.

Props to you though for hitting the road course. I find much more fun to watch you go around the track then watch 1/4 mile runs. I hope to more vids in the future Click here to enlarge
    Thanks it's actually a customer's car and he enjoys both kinds of racing!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    In regards to the HPF driver: I dont think you can only say he is a terrible driver. He has no clue what the hell is going on, and how to drive on a track...it seems as if he was just staying on the inside of the turns then would exit wide and stay there then be on the inside of the next. Thats dangerous car as is with all that power. Im no pro, but he needs lessons.
    You got it, the guy needs to start off playing Forza, then move up to a 150HP car on track. His driving was not only selfish in not allowing anyone to pass, but also dangerous and careless.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

2:20 in the rain in a 404whp 350/370Z? Transponder data please. Sorry but I don't see that happening in the dry on Pilot Cup Sports. For his first time ever at Sebring in 107F on track temps 2:37 is a solid time.
    I'll try to find it, it was a few years ago. In all fairness my friend does race Formula 2000 so he isn't really your average weekend track guy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    I'll try to find it, it was a few years ago. In all fairness my friend does race Formula 2000 so he isn't really your average weekend track guy.
    That makes more sense, but 2:20 is a sick time in the dry for a 3600lb 404whp car.

Thanks!!!