Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

9 out of 9 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

BMW e63 M6 v10 TWIN TURBO DCT powered by GINTANI the most powerfull bmw in the world.

Hello everyone. im Tamirlan from Moscow
    i bought bmw m6 in 2008, and started racing on different racing events, you could have seen my races on youtube on Moscow unlime 500+
    i d like to tell you about my current project wich i started in the end of 2013 with Gintani. the reason why i chose Gintani is because of
    a great quality hardware and fine repuation. My previous set up was ess supercharger vt-2 730 hp + NOS kit ASR, overall 850 hp. on race event Moscow unlim 500+
    it showed 27.5 sec on mile with 318 km\h. Which was not enough for me so i decided to modify engine to encrease hp/
    at first i contacted with ESS because of previous succesful set up. but guys from ESS refused, because they aimed to e90/92.
    i started searching a company for building new low compration engine set up, with bigger supercharger and methanol injection. my main goal was to reach 1000+ whp.
    a friend of mine, Sergey who had been contacting with Alex earlier introduced Gintani to me.
    First time i contacted with Alex in august 2013,
    At first we wanted to reach 1000+ whp on s/c kit with engine modification. but Alex offered me a very interesting and unique project
    V10 5.5 TWIN TURBO with DCT gearbox,based on TT kit for m3 e92/90 wich they were finishing at the time.
    we discussed some terms and conditions of the project and reached gentelman agreement based on trust.
    In the end of november of 2013 i sent my engine from Moscow to the Gintani, and DCT i bought already in the US.
    for turbochargers Gintani chose two garret 35, engeneered and build custom exhaust manifold and every single peace was newly created.
    engine mods include custom camshafts, sleaweed block, corilla rods, custom forged pistons, headers porting and etc.
    displacement encreased to 5500cc with low compration ratio.
    evere single detail needed to be engeneered and design from start, and nothing could be used from big s/c kit so we missed our deadline.
    the guys from Gintani claim that we are on the finishing line, i hope guys will finish in a month and in 30 th of May i will show the fastest bmw m6 to the world on racing event Moscow unlime 500+
    on 1 mile range.
    As Alex says the engine will produce 1200-1300+ WHP + DCT enhanced on dodson parts. it should be very fast set up with new world record potencial.
    im waiting for it for almost 1.5 year, i ve already missed 1 season. im hopimg that Alex and Guys from Gintani will meet the expectation.
    unfortunatly due to know how's and corporate secrets i can not post all the pics of the process and parts.
    My car is my passion, i bought new m performance steering wheel with rev indication from and a set of new carbon ceramic brakes from new m6 f13,
    os gicken with 50/50 differential block. new kw variant 3 suspencion. with all this hardware modification i couldnt let her look stock,
    the apperance of car should match its power so i chose full widebody original lumma clr kit with color from new m series - san marino blue.
    stock multimedia system changed to NBT, functionaly the car havent lost at all.
    for such amount of power i bought r21 355/25 looks crazy as hell...
    for to day everything is ready and installed, exept engine and gearbox.....
    can't wait to get things together and race it.
    many thanks to Alex and guys from Gintani, looking forward to see you in moscow.
    ill post here updates, engine mounting, dyno, first start etc....
    also follow me on instagram @BMW_dr_Tamirlan
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Welcome.

That's a hell of a build. Now I know who those manifolds were for.

I removed your other thread as it is a duplicate.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr.Tamirlan Click here to enlarge
    Hello everyone. im Tamirlan from Moscow
    i bought bmw m6 in 2008, and started racing on different racing events, you could have seen my races on youtube on Moscow unlime 500+
    i d like to tell you about my current project wich i started in the end of 2013 with Gintani. the reason why i chose Gintani is because of
    a great quality hardware and fine repuation. My previous set up was ess supercharger vt-2 730 hp + NOS kit ASR, overall 850 hp. on race event Moscow unlim 500+
    it showed 27.5 sec on mile with 318 km\h. Which was not enough for me so i decided to modify engine to encrease hp/
    at first i contacted with ESS because of previous succesful set up. but guys from ESS refused, because they aimed to e90/92.
    i started searching a company for building new low compration engine set up, with bigger supercharger and methanol injection. my main goal was to reach 1000+ whp.
    a friend of mine, Sergey who had been contacting with Alex earlier introduced Gintani to me.
    First time i contacted with Alex in august 2013,
    At first we wanted to reach 1000+ whp on s/c kit with engine modification. but Alex offered me a very interesting and unique project
    V10 5.5 TWIN TURBO with DCT gearbox,based on TT kit for m3 e92/90 wich they were finishing at the time.
    we discussed some terms and conditions of the project and reached gentelman agreement based on trust.
    In the end of november of 2013 i sent my engine from Moscow to the Gintani, and DCT i bought already in the US.
    for turbochargers Gintani chose two garret 35, engeneered and build custom exhaust manifold and every single peace was newly created.
    engine mods include custom camshafts, sleaweed block, corilla rods, custom forged pistons, headers porting and etc.
    displacement encreased to 5500cc with low compration ratio.
    evere single detail needed to be engeneered and design from start, and nothing could be used from big s/c kit so we missed our deadline.
    the guys from Gintani claim that we are on the finishing line, i hope guys will finish in a month and in 30 th of May i will show the fastest bmw m6 to the world on racing event Moscow unlime 500+
    on 1 mile range.
    As Alex says the engine will produce 1200-1300+ WHP + DCT enhanced on dodson parts. it should be very fast set up with new world record potencial.
    im waiting for it for almost 1.5 year, i ve already missed 1 season. im hopimg that Alex and Guys from Gintani will meet the expectation.
    unfortunatly due to know how's and corporate secrets i can not post all the pics of the process and parts.
    My car is my passion, i bought new m performance steering wheel with rev indication from and a set of new carbon ceramic brakes from new m6 f13,
    os gicken with 50/50 differential block. new kw variant 3 suspencion. with all this hardware modification i couldnt let her look stock,
    the apperance of car should match its power so i chose full widebody original lumma clr kit with color from new m series - san marino blue.
    stock multimedia system changed to NBT, functionaly the car havent lost at all.
    for such amount of power i bought r21 355/25 looks crazy as hell...
    for to day everything is ready and installed, exept engine and gearbox.....
    can't wait to get things together and race it.
    many thanks to Alex and guys from Gintani, looking forward to see you in moscow.
    ill post here updates, engine mounting, dyno, first start etc....
    also follow me on instagram @BMW_dr_Tamirlan
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...9fb1b59f-1.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...c354a5d9-1.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...ce6d1e8c-1.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...8897b487-1.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...7901fc3d-1.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...6d7572e3-1.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...ab7d5198-1.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...4782fefc-1.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...2c46626c-1.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...39402846-1.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...5ffc94e6-1.png

This is a sick build congrats.
    07 335XI(A008006) 6AT ~105K miles JB4 G5 ISO VSRF DP's
    09 135I(VK80379) 6MT. Race Project car.
    1) Install Modified Motiv 600 Kit[HTA3076R w/ tial .82] 2) Moton 4 suspension. 3) Build high flow intake manifold with multi-port fuel and relocate OFH 4) Build full cage possible rear diff upgrade 5) Complete staged twin setup with HTA4205R [w/Tial 1.16] 6) Complete dry sump system 7) Sequential maybe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Wow... what a build! I can't wait to see the finished product
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

amazing build my friend good luck!! I have always wanted to to see an s85 that had the opportunity to go all out

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

If someone is willing to invest the money and time I don't see why this engine couldn't do everything the gallardo v10 does and some

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

especially with DCT! Imagine S85 in a e90 gutted with TT. Man I know I am dreaming.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Siiiiiick!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I share your passion for BMW FI. Great build and good luck in the Moscow Mile.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    I share your passion for BMW FI. Great build and good luck in the Moscow Mile.
    You tend to be positive.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Subscribe.
    Subscribe.
    Subscribe.
    Subscribe.
    Subscribe.
    I'll give you rep if you say something smart Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You tend to be positive.
    As opposed to negative?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Jesus this car is beautiful and te drivetrain is probably the best of Bmw. Hope the dct can hold the power. What will redline be?
    Cant wait to see results for this beast
    2007 Subaru STI - 20G/E85 - NF Tuned
    2011 335i 6MT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow this is mental! That dash Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

this reminds me of a car that i once knew. @Sticky lol
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Holy hell, I can't wait to see this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

A Russian BimmerBoost member is attempting to build the most powerful E63 M6 in the world with a custom 5.5 liter S85 twin turbo V10 from Gintani plus DCT swap

A twin turbo S85 V10? That is what the boosted BMW world has been missing. Well, at least in a street car. This is a bit of a premature post as there is a long way to go but our friend @Dr.Tamirlan from Russia shared some pictures and details on his build.

You get a couple shots of the turbos mounted and the manifolds which are nice to see. BimmerBoost can say for the record they saw these manifolds almost two years ago in person so that gives you an idea of how long this process is.

Additionally, BimmerBoost can say from experience that @Dr.Tamirlan better have a lot of patience and a lot of money. To do what he asks is going to take some serious work to the block. The power will be there with some big turbos and the V10, do not worry about that. Worry about keeping the motor together.

BimmerBoost also from speaking with Gintani knows they have tricks up their sleeves for strengthening these blocks but the S85 is a better candidate than the S65 V8 for big power anyway due to its larger size, better oiling system, and offering slightly more material.

The DCT swap is not as big of a wildcard here as people might think. Dodson is willing to work with Gintani regarding the transmission so they will be able to keep it together. The challenge once again is the block due to its soft and lightweight aluminum-silicon material.

We wish our Russian friend luck with his project. The result certainly would be something to behold and it would challenge for the top street BMW spot in the world.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    If someone is willing to invest the money and time I don't see why this engine couldn't do everything the gallardo v10 does and some
    The Gallardo has room for bigger turbos. The S85 can get close in theory. In a car though it's different.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    As opposed to negative?
    Yes. That's what I see very often unfortunately.

Most enthusiasts here are positive though. You know these builds aren't as easy as people think they are.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    this reminds me of a car that i once knew. @Sticky lol
    Which one? Mine?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Which one? Mine?
    Speaking of... what the hell is the deal with your car?
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    2011 335i 6MT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

I don't even know how this can be done in that space. Kudos to Gintani, they do some crazy $#@! over there.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

They should convert this M6 to be rear/mid engined, then there would be a lot more space for turbos. lol
    but seriously with 10 cylinders to make a twin turbo exhaust manifold in the engine bay seems like a huge pain in the ass.
    2011 335i 6MT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Speaking of... what the hell is the deal with your car?
    I told them what I want done and we both came to the same conclusion. I just doubt they've even done anything since then.

I'll give them a call and find out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast