Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

So the PT 7675 has a bigger compressor wheel but smaller exhaust turbine, and the BW 75/83 has a slightly smaller compressor wheel but the bigger exhaust turbine? Are they both dual ball bearing? Which one is newer?

I would assume that BW 75/83 is setup for more top end power while trying to keep spool time at a minimum by using the same size compressor wheel as the smaller exhaust housings.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    So the PT 7675 has a bigger compressor wheel but smaller exhaust turbine, and the BW 75/83 has a slightly smaller compressor wheel but the bigger exhaust turbine? Are they both dual ball bearing? Which one is newer?

I would assume that BW 75/83 is setup for more top end power while trying to keep spool time at a minimum by using the same size compressor wheel as the smaller exhaust housings.
    im starting a new thread, we can continue the talk there Click here to enlarge will be up in a sec

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge

Please make your same post with questions in here: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...he-8sec-is-ON-!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by karel Click here to enlarge
    Hey..true my first week was horrible.. and at end of the week i was getting better, then a friends car caught on fire on a race an i tried yo put it out and cracked it again so no im on first week 2 second time.
    WTF dude...I wish you a good "without bad luck" long period.You deserve it I think!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234