Close

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    Great numbers on the dyno, towing a trailer full of meth everywhere might slow it down a bit on the street Click here to enlarge
    Nonsense, they just tote it around because of heat! It's the cool thing to do, yo!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    the best part is that these guys were ALL ABOUT tracking there cars.. until they got the ST installed.. now they just want to enjoy them..makes you think
    This. How do you go from being one of the guys who are always at the drag strip and posting up numbers while gushing about how amazing the Procede is and your amazing results at the strip to... nothing. You pay $10,000 and decide that now that your car is literally set up more for speed than ever before, you won't even bother making it to the track because you are too busy 'enjoying' the commute to work/high school (for many there I suspect) ?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Tony you really Tony Turbo aka Blurry aka maintenance guy from Fantasy Factory?
    And Tony the Tiger. Don't forget that one...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm still waiting for shiv to buy a bb shirt Click here to enlarge
    I'll happily front the $40 bucks or whatever the price is for 2 shirts, keep one and send the other to him with my regards.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    @GeorgiaTech335Coupe spends quite a bit of time on the track but he probably gets tired of coming to shivhater.com (aka bimmerboost.com)

He can probably chime in with some updated times. It looks like he hasn't posted in a couple of months though.
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Tuned Cobb Stage 2+ | H&R / Koni Sport | BBS LM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    I felt like playing God today so I pos-repped u to make up for it. I have enough to spread around anyway Click here to enlarge
    do you lose rep when you give it out? or a link to how rep works? Sorry for the dumb ass OT post...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    do you lose rep when you give it out? or a link to how rep works? Sorry for the dumb ass OT post...
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...system-enabled

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JStang Click here to enlarge
    @GeorgiaTech335Coupe spends quite a bit of time on the track but he probably gets tired of coming to shivhater.com (aka bimmerboost.com)

He can probably chime in with some updated times. It looks like he hasn't posted in a couple of months though.
    if it was anything worthwhile, we would hear about it.. thats the problem.. not that we hate shiv, its we like truth's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    if it was anything worthwhile, we would hear about it.. thats the problem.. not that we hate shiv, its we like truth's
    Agreed. Someone simply stating they can make 700whp on the stock HPFP without additional fueling better have the facts to back it up. Because there's a ton of data that says it won't happen. And that's not even his final form.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

That guy disappeared after he was made fun out of and for putting up with Shiv's bs. I'll give him that he came out with the truth but unfortunately he never substantiated any of it. Whether it be on the track, with a supposed flywheel fix on a dyno or on the street. He simply bought a $10K kit, put up with it and now disappeared... I kind of feel sorry for him. Kind of...
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    I'll happily front the $40 bucks or whatever the price is for 2 shirts, keep one and send the other to him with my regards.
    Then do it. I'll even include a signed 8x10 glossy of myself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Then do it. I'll even include a signed 8x10 glossy of myself.
    Bonus points if you're doing the 'Buddy Christ' look
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    If you are actually a mechanic/work in a garage, I would NEVER want you touching my car. This specific comment has illustrated your lack of knowledge by trying to compare psi on two entirely different turbo setups. If you want to compare PSI, you have to compare them on identical setups (i.e., running 18 psi on stockers vs. running 19 psi).

The problem is that the ST only operates as advertised when there's a meth flood. Even if the Vargas Stage 3s will only be able to achieve maximum performance with meth (whether it's used as a cooling agent, octane increaser or fueling bridge), it will be specifically noted that these numbers are because of meth. BUT Tony has already illustrated what the kit is capable of on simple 91 octane & now a minor 91/100 octane blend (which might of actually just turned out to be 93 octane, which is readily available outside of CA/AZ).
    The retards at BMW that messed up my car also believed this and as I was explaining to them why they were wrong... they sat there and laughed at me like I was an idiot. So frustrating to see such ignorance from people who consider themselves experts on that exact subject they think they know it all about.

"How are these even going to make more power when you will be running similar PSI or as you say a little less"

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    The retards at BMW that messed up my car also believed this and as I was explaining to them why they were wrong... they sat there and laughed at me like I was an idiot. So frustrating to see such ignorance from people who consider themselves experts on that exact subject they think they know it all about.

"How are these even going to make more power when you will be running similar PSI or as you say a little less"

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Most mechanics I've met sucked at school and so they don't understand the thing called 'air density' and couldn't come close to understanding compressor efficiency

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Come on guys, car guys are known for puting up big money their cars to push the limits and then not brag about it online . . . . oh wait.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats the guy I heard his engine was getting built and also a custom manifold put on.
    JB4 G5 ISO+BMS DCI+VRSF DPs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by treadlol Click here to enlarge
    Thats the guy I heard his engine was getting built and also a custom manifold put on.
    That's gotta start happening soon.
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

One of the not so happy vishnu customers sent me this link today..2007 post but man is it still relevant and to others thinking most here have some unsubstantiated dislike towards them/him, its not news to vishnu

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tuning...lp-vishnu.html
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    One of the not so happy vishnu customers sent me this link today..2007 post but man is it still relevant and to others thinking most here have some unsubstantiated dislike towards them/him, its not news to vishnu

Thats awesome. Take that post, move it forward 6 years and change WRX to BMW N54 and you basically have a dead match. You know what they say about tigers changing their stripes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yeah once the M3/M4 twins come out, I'm sure customer service for the N54 will go from non-existent to 'Vishnu? You must have the wrong number' in the blink of an eye.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Then were are ST logs with the car being run on 100+ octane without Meth, illustrating that Pump + Meth numbers can easily be surpassed... Because according to you it's not a "fueling bridge"??

If you are actually a mechanic/work in a garage, I would NEVER want you touching my car. This specific comment has illustrated your lack of knowledge by trying to compare psi on two entirely different turbo setups. If you want to compare PSI, you have to compare them on identical setups (i.e., running 18 psi on stockers vs. running 19 psi).

The problem is that the ST only operates as advertised when there's a meth flood. Even if the Vargas Stage 3s will only be able to achieve maximum performance with meth (whether it's used as a cooling agent, octane increaser or fueling bridge), it will be specifically noted that these numbers are because of meth. BUT Tony has already illustrated what the kit is capable of on simple 91 octane & now a minor 91/100 octane blend (which might of actually just turned out to be 93 octane, which is readily available outside of CA/AZ).

AND your original post took credit with the Vargas HPFP Upgrade, and here's a novel thought -- If you don't have confidence in the product, DON'T BUY IT. If people buy it and it turns out to be a failure like you're suggesting, then people will stop buying it. Until you churn out a better or product or provide data that illustrate the Vargas HPFP is not a viable upgrade, you're just throwing up your Fan Boy flag because your camp hasn't successfully offered an upgrade yet.
    it IS strange though... the twins should flow more mass per PSI no? or is that not true, and the singles, in fact, have a higher mass flow? that would explain how it's possible for the single to make more power at lower boost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by trbolexis Click here to enlarge
    Lol. This community is absolutely hilarious

Anthony
    yeah, it must be hilariously refreshing to not have to read as much bs hey?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by trbolexis Click here to enlarge
    Actually. methanol produces less power than gasoline, that's why your mileage sucks with Winter blends. A given volume of methanol produces fewer BTUs when burned. However, it cools the combustion chamber and the air/gas charge. It also reduces detonation so you can run higher compression and more spark advance, which is where the added power comes from.

... So why consider is a fuel adder at all? We could go around and around about this.
    you're a mechanic? please tell me you'll quit your job tomorrow

meth/ethanol has less SPECIFIC ENERGY than petrol, about 30%

what happens when you add 30% more? magically equivalent power.

if you don't consider methanol a fuel adder, you mustn't think that E85 is legitimate fuel (ethanol is ALMOST identical to methanol in performance terms FYI)

heck, if you had pure ethanol (or even E85) in the meth tank, it's still not a fuel adder?

heck, add some petrol into the tank, definitely 100% not a fuel adder, i know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge

Lol I already posted that link. Last post is perfect.
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Just got a infraction on e90 , muppets!

No sense of humour

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

'All the best'

LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'd like to admit it right now guys. I am a bot. Always have been. And I have infiltrated your circles and gained rep points.

Also, that link about Shiv back in the day is too funny.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast