Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 143
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    This would be a sick idea!!!!!

    Count me in!
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  3. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Somewhere in negative numbers.

    I live in an area with insane prices... trust me I know how it is especially by the beach.
    Yeah i can imagine that Cali is very similar. Ive seen the photos of your house. $#@!ing insane.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Obama.
    Definitely best post ive read all day
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,163.2
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    I sent over actual numbers sticky, check your email

    different house?

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge




  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,483
    Rep Points
    17.1
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    I sent over actual numbers sticky, check your email

    different house?

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    This is better IMO

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,906
    Rep Points
    31,880.8
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah i can imagine that Cali is very similar. Ive seen the photos of your house. $#@!ing insane.
    Place is ok.

    I was in Orange hanging out at this bar and went home with this girl. Anyway, I was with my friend and he was with her friend and my friend kept saying to go over to my place nice pool blah blah blah. She was like, ok, come check out my place as it's closer and there are cops out and whatnot.

    We get there... and it was better I think. Movie theatre, indoor and outdoor pool, better view, crappier wine cellar and wine, maybe not quite the level of antiques and materials, but I certainly met my match. She was so damn humble too.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,906
    Rep Points
    31,880.8
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    I sent over actual numbers sticky, check your email

    different house?

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    You gotta list prices man.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    population of the town that house is in? How many are women?
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,163.2
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Prices are from 800k+ on the ocean.

    If you want to be one street off the water, it STARTS around 500k




  10. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,163.2
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    population of the town that house is in? How many are women?
    All tourist, all a lot of fun to meet. lol




  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Place is ok.

    I was in Orange hanging out at this bar and went home with this girl. Anyway, I was with my friend and he was with her friend and my friend kept saying to go over to my place nice pool blah blah blah. She was like, ok, come check out my place as it's closer and there are cops out and whatnot.

    We get there... and it was better I think. Movie theatre, indoor and outdoor pool, better view, crappier wine cellar and wine, maybe not quite the level of antiques and materials, but I certainly met my match. She was so damn humble too.
    I need to find me one of them...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    Prices are from 800k+ on the ocean.

    If you want to be one street off the water, it STARTS around 500k
    ^^^^Seems accurate.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    population of the town that house is in? How many are women?
    No women are allowed....duh
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,906
    Rep Points
    31,880.8
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    Prices are from 800k+ on the ocean.

    If you want to be one street off the water, it STARTS around 500k
    No 800k, 500k tops period. I got cars to buy and modify you know.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,163.2
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No 800k, 500k tops period. I got cars to buy and modify you know.
    haha check your email, i sent you a bunch of homes up to 500k




  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,906
    Rep Points
    31,880.8
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    I need to find me one of them...
    It was going so well (we were playing the sexiest game of scrabble ever) and then she said, "Oh some guy I met is flying me out to London in a couple days for a few weeks" and my heart sank. Thanks for telling me that at 7 AM. So I just got up and left. Got lost walking to a street where I could find a cab and my friend found me thanks to GPS.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,906
    Rep Points
    31,880.8
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    haha check your email, i sent you a bunch of homes up to 500k
    Ya see the problem is you sent me ones for 1 million and totally ruined the 500k homes for me.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,906
    Rep Points
    31,880.8
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    I've got a birthday party to attend. Keep posting stuff for $500k.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,483
    Rep Points
    17.1
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It was going so well (we were playing the sexiest game of scrabble ever) and then she said, "Oh some guy I met is flying me out to London in a couple days for a few weeks" and my heart sank. Thanks for telling me that at 7 AM. So I just got up and left. Got lost walking to a street where I could find a cab and my friend found me thanks to GPS.
    Ouch, im sorry :/ Thats just the worst man, I cannot imagine what that felt like.
    Click here to enlarge

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,906
    Rep Points
    31,880.8
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Ouch, im sorry :/ Thats just the worst man, I cannot imagine what that felt like.
    Well the wedding bells going off in my head stopped.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,163.2
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    This is what you get for 500k
    20 second walk to the beach


    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge




  21. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This is what you get for 500k
    20 second walk to the beach
    Thats not bad...... I like.
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,483
    Rep Points
    17.1
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Not bad. I like the solid boat lift roof, those are rare nowadays it seems

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    Not bad. I like the solid boat lift roof, those are rare nowadays it seems
    +1 I agree. Wish i had that on my dock, wouldnt have to wash it so much....
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,186
    Rep Points
    1,801.7
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    @E90SoFlo , that's def a step in the very right direction. If it's gonna be a Frat House, things that matter:
    • Beach within walking distance
    • Young Area -- Clubs, Bars & HOT Single Womens
    • Big Ass BBQ
    • Alcohol Stockpile -- Fridge for Beer, Legit Liquor Cabinet & at least Floor-to-Ceiling Wine Rack
    • Hot Tub (can easily be added) or Pool


    If it's got other perks like water access for a boat, multi-car garage, etc that's great, but IMO those things above are a MUST (and luckily most of them can easily be added, minus the hot tub)
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    @E90SoFlo , that's def a step in the very right direction. If it's gonna be a Frat House, things that matter:
    • Beach Access
    • Young Area (Clubs/Bars/HOT Single Womens)
    • Big Ass BBQ
    • Alcohol Stockpile -- Fridge for Beer, Legit Liquor Cabinet & at least Floor-to-Ceiling Wine Rack
    • Hot Tub (can easily be added) or Pool


    If it's got other perks like water access for a boat, multi-car garage, etc that's great, but IMO those things above are a MUST (and luckily most of them can easily be added, minus the hot tub)
    Very smart idea, getting the priorities out first.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •