Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 183
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    533
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    I can confirm that the information that was posted by me on m5board about Jeremy Fleming reading the gpower ECU is true and accurate.

    Kind regards

    Wayne Besanko
    President
    Powerchip Inc
    949 646 1026
    Www.powerchipgroup.com
    You can't confirm that I'm calling you out on it and confirm how I knew about that anyway. You are a fail and so is your company your company wont be around much longer though, you don't even have a real tuner anymore. And I can't wait to laugh about it.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I think bimmerboost might have to get alittle tougher.
    I'm tough man, on what?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Seems bashing sponsership is on the rise. Don't get to touch or I might be in trouble. Lol

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    looks like Alex just $#@!ted on them....Click here to enlarge


    POWERCHIP (WAYNE):
    "I can confirm that Jeremy Fleming read a supercharged M3 that had Gpower software fitted, and did so whilst he was working for us. He did so without the companies knowledge or consent. This stolen file was then used as a base for other supercharged cars.

    This was being done while Jeremy was not entitled to earn income from outside our company.

    Powerchip has never been paid for the work on the supercharged m3's that was being done at Gintani whilst Jeremy was contracted to work solely for Powerchip.

    The Gintani "crew" including people like John Martin called Jeremy's secret work "ghost tuning". When a hidden folder was found containing the files which had been completed (but Powerchip never aware of or paid for) we made a record of the information in an excel spreadsheet.

    After we advised Jeremy that his services were no longer required because we found tge hidden folder called "YO", we contacted Alex from Gintani by telephone and advised him that I had become aware that Jeremy was providing him with tuning. Alex stated to me that despite us having dates and in some cases VIN numbers, that we would never be able to prove that the work was done for Gintani.

    It was then that Alex told me he carries a gun for protection, and that I should stop that line of inquiry.

    We have retained the details of the cars that were completed without our knowledge, and I am happy to detail them on here if requested.

    If members have any questions, I wil do my best to address them here."



    ALEX:

    Wayne,

    It is common knowledge that a G-Power file was read from a car after it blew up on my dyno. This was determine the cause of the failure. It was caused from excessive timing. Before this occurred I had 2 customer cars as well as my own car running superchargers, driving, on the road. So I can't see any inference. Ask the customer who's car is in question. He will tell you how he had ridden in my own car before this car was even finished build.
    As for Jon Martin a Gintani customer and also G-power customer (his engine blew up too after installing a G-power supercharger kit), he was a customer of yours who had Jeremy custom dyno tune his vehicle at Gintani. This was paid for in full to Powerchip.
    As for the gun, I have never told you I carry a gun nor do I need one for protection. FWI I can do just fine with out one. But I am a proud gun owner. So what???
    I did not want to resort to desperate name calling..... Well here goes.
    How are the assault charges going Wayne? Can't leave your hands to yourself?
    What about Meth-Amphetamine Production at your House which is also Powerchip office in Melbourne, Australia? Or what about said current employee doing the same while in the USA working briefly in the USA office? Or perhaps the white powders that would arrive at offices in USA and Australia? Or instruction to send on powders onto Australia office after it arrived at USA office? How many times has the PC AUS office been raided by Drug Squad/Police in relation to drug investigations? What was seized in said raids? How many drug addicts and criminals are currently employed at your Australian office? What about your taxes Wayne? Do you pay them? How many employees never had 1099s or W2s signed? Did you pay their taxes? What about not paying Travis? Or how you revoked his ownership after 10 loyal years of service? The list goes on and on......
    I feel embarrassed that I have been led to this point. We are known not to name call or even post on threads, but you have kept pushing.
    Wether it is good or bad thanks for the publicity Wayne. Any member's want jucier details please call or PM.
    If you want to keep pushing all criminal details of you and employees will be posted, just like you did to Jeremy. I hope it does not lead to that.

    Alex

    GUSTAV:
    "I can add that I have heard this rumour (stolen G-Power M3 ECU) from many from each other independent sources."

    ALEX:
    Gustav,

    As a forum owner I would think you would not rely on rumor for the things you can be quoted on. As for you saying we stole our M5 tune, wtf? Where do you get off? As for the Gintani M5 SC the car's performance was awesome just to add. This car was returned to stock due to the owner's lease being up. We are in the middle of moving shop and once settled we will release details of the car and its performance. We have another one........


    Finally shut those fools up....Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    241
    Rep Points
    174.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    I can confirm that the information that was posted by me on m5board about Jeremy Fleming reading the gpower ECU is true and accurate.

    Kind regards

    Wayne Besanko
    President
    Powerchip Inc
    949 646 1026
    Www.powerchipgroup.com
    You're seriously butt hurt that Jeremy left you aren't you? Still trying anything and everything in your power to drag his name through the mud? Keep creating drama it just makes your company seem even more pathetic...
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Owned by gintani. Checkmate.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

    http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e90...ml#post1878535

    HURRICANE M5G:

    Anybody with a tuning business near alex know exactly what type of person he is. Alex loves to call and threaten lawsuits. Im sure hes already done that to gustav a few times already. Then when the lawsuit threat doesnt work, he treatens to hurt people or he tells people arno will come and hurt them because arno is a big guy. He even threatens to hurt his customers if he doesnt like what they say about gintani. One local tuner called the police on him after a threat and even his own customer had to call the police on him just to get his own car back. Anybody who follows the forums and these stories knows that these gintani stories pop up and then get removed only because alex threatens lawsuits to get them remove. Alex doesnt realize that the admins share this information and many of us have seen the emails alex has sent.

    Alex is a world class scumbag who will even play the race card against his competitors or make up some **** that theyr meth cookers. He tells our customers that parts made at a sweatshop in thailand and korea just because beacuse the people are asian. Come on eloy I know you have similar experiences with this scumbag so cut loose and tell people if this is all bs or right on the money. Just give us a smiley face or frowny face because I know this scumbag has pulled this on you.

    We all know about the stolen gpower software. Some gintani insider sent an email to gpower with the who what where when how much it cost to steel their m3 software. I saw the email last year sometime and I saw it posted on another forum maybe two other forums. I also know about the m5 customer being really pissed off that gintani couldnt tune the car. He was so fed up he returned the car to stock but not before alex sold his stock exhaust and he had to get another one. Anybody who follows the forums should know this isnt anything new because gintani is a recking yard for failed projects and cars that never run right. Theres three or four cars like this right now half finished and never run right. It seems that all of their projects turn out this way.

    We also know exactly how gintani keeps their customers quiet. Weve all experienced jeremys mediocre tunes and the problems. When the customer complains hes told they have a fix and they must keep their mouth shut or else he wont get the new software. One kid in texas was waiting for months for the fix for his tune and his limp modes jeremy created. No idea if he ever got a fix. Just think back to all of the stories youv seen on every forum about the crappy tuning and youll realize these stories are not bs they all have the same things in common.

    But nothing compares to the scam alex put on that football player. He got scammed for $500k had to sue to get his money back and had to call the police to just get his car back. The scam was a good one because gintani was so much in debt that they loaned the company money to keep it floating. All they had to do was declare bankrupsy when the lawsuit came and then as creditors they get paid back with the football players money before he can even get a dime. Great scam by great scam artists. Just read the court documents because its all in there how they did it. Everybody should read these documents and see for themselves. Then think of all failed gintani projects or projects that never seem to get completed or running correctly and youll all see the same common things in them. The cars go in, but they never come out running correctly just like the football players car never ran correctly. Read the docs and see for yourself and then remember all of the projects you see announced and never updated after they failed.
    YouShare - 2008-12-08 - Complaint for Damages and Accounting.pdf - Files by Corey_J_Dillon

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raz@Gintani
    Hey everyone, so I want to clear this up. This was all a doing of Alex's old partner/tuner JESSE DIAKAS (at the time Speed Innovation). Corey Dillon brought in his Ferrari to get FI done to his car. All the hardware was done and it was installed onto the car, all it needed was a tune. Jesse couldn't tune the car and while he noticed that he couldn't do the job, he kept feeding false information to Mr. Dillon, blaming Gintani for the reason why his car wasn't finished. After Gintani parted ways with Jessey, Jeremy (OE TUNING), our new tuner was going to Tune the car, but Mr. Dillon wanted his car back. He took his car back because Jessey was telling him that Gintani didn't know what we were doing and that everything that had happened was Gintani's fault. This was close to two years ago and the case has been closed and everything was taken care of and back to normal.

    The reason why Jesse wasn't involved is because he had no assets, nothing for them to go after. Would you go after someone who doesn't have anything?


    HURRICANE M5G:
    Gintani only had $1K in assets was running a $100k defecit and was getting loans just to stay afloat. Its hard to think that jesse wasnt sued because he had even less than gintani. Thats bs. Innocent people dont settle out of court and agree to pay for many years to come like gintani did. Jesse isnt mentioned in the lawsuit because jesse didnt scam the money, alex, arno, and saro did. The football player didnt tell about conversations he had with jesse because they were conversations he had with alex and arno. This lawsuit was filed a year before gintani ever heard of jeremy and 1.5 years before jeremy was fired by powerchip. In fact jeremy only started tuning a few months before this lawsuit was filed and a year after the scam was put in place. Your story is bs raz and the timeline doesnt add up. Its time for people to be exposed to the real gintani and hopefully gustav wont buckle to his bs threats and intimidation.


    wow this is getting out of hand! Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Gintani e92 are running strong. Why does nobody tall snout these cars? If gintani was such a nightmare shop how come this is just popping up now? Maybe because they hate because there e92 kit shotting on the other companies kits. Envy much.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I really wonder who this "Hurricane M5G" is? pencil$#@!? for some reason "gustav", "hurricane m5g" "powerchip" are on a mission....why?

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    533
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    I really wonder who this "Hurricane M5G" is? pencil$#@!? for some reason "gustav", "hurricane m5g" "powerchip" are on a mission....why?
    Pencil douche most likely. Only he has a hard on for Gintani like no other.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    I really wonder who this "Hurricane M5G" is? pencil$#@!? for some reason "gustav", "hurricane m5g" "powerchip" are on a mission....why?
    From M5board: "Hurricane M5G"
    Ah yes, I knew I saved this. Just took a long time to find it.

    -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
    Von: XXXX
    Bereitgestellt: Montag, 5. Oktober 2009 05:42
    Bereitgestellt in: Export (Postfach)
    Unterhaltung: Contact form G-POWER
    Betreff: Contact form G-POWER

    Your supercharger software was stolen by XXX and YYY. Your customer sold the software copy to XXX and YYY. Your customer can be named but I want to be nameless.

    I will contact again but this is true and your customer was paid 1200!!! for all your hardwork now that XXX and YYY has them....XXX has stolen many many programs and have made alot of money because of stolen programs.

    THIS IS REAL THIS IS NOT FAKE. Your customer who sold it has his e92 blown up on the dyno. I know you can figure out now....I dont care anymore I will tell the truth on all these bastards

    I knew I had seen this exact post before. A perfect copy and paste job.

    Post # 86: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...2812#post12812


    This is either Technik again or a sneaky little Pencilgeek saving posts. Someone call out Technik on M5board.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Woah i had never heard about this football player thing. I just read the court documents, pretty serious stuff....

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    533
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    The funny part is the message could have been sent by anyone literally . Perhaps a tuning company that lost their main tuner who claims they could "confirm" that this actually happened or maybe just a old man with too much time on their hands who knows. All I know is the message proves absolutely not a damn thing and I'd be happy to go head to head with the source of the message since no one would know better then me or Tightie what really happened step by step with our cars and the G-power tune. I challenge who ever sent the message to man up and come forward and show us what actual proof you've got and not puss out behind a keyboard.

    To me its just a message fabricated to create a rumor that isn't true and has zero substance whatsoever nothing more.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    From M5board: "Hurricane M5G"



    I knew I had seen this exact post before. A perfect copy and paste job.

    Post # 86: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...2812#post12812


    This is either Technik again or a sneaky little Pencilgeek saving posts. Someone call out Technik on M5board.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    4.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Edited: Violation of Gust Vendor Rules
    Last edited by Powerchip; 08-10-2010 at 08:46 AM.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    241
    Rep Points
    174.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    Pencil douche most likely. Only he has a hard on for Gintani like no other.
    Could be we all know Pencil Fag has no life or my guess is he's a Powerchip employee doing his master's bidding...
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    From M5board: "Hurricane M5G"



    I knew I had seen this exact post before. A perfect copy and paste job.

    Post # 86: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...2812#post12812


    This is either Technik again or a sneaky little Pencilgeek saving posts. Someone call out Technik on M5board.
    That's funny, Gustav's source is BimmerBoost but he won't admit it.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    241
    Rep Points
    174.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    edited
    You just keep getting better and better dont you? Now resorting to cheap shots? Grow the $#@! up! Act like a professional, not some butthurt female who's mad that her boyfriend left her for another $#@!.

    With every post you make yourself look like a bigger joke...
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Powerchip, one question:

    Do you consider Jeremy good at his job? Is he a great tuner?

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    You just keep getting better and better dont you? Now resorting to cheap shots? Grow the $#@! up! Act like a professional, not some butthurt female who's mad that her boyfriend left her for another $#@!.

    With every post you make yourself look like a bigger joke...
    Powerchip is a supporting vendor and if you disagree with what they stated, that is fine, but we need to maintain a consistent interpretation of the vendor guidelines: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...dor-Guidelines

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    edited
    In order to prevent this thread from degenerating into a flame fest we ask that Powerchip read over the vendor guidelines: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...dor-Guidelines

    We feel this post is crossing the boundaries on supporting vendor interaction. We welcome any and all relevant details but blatant bashing of the competition is against the very liberal rules laid out.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    241
    Rep Points
    174.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Powerchip is a supporting vendor and if you disagree with what they stated, that is fine, but we need to maintain consistent interpretation of the vendor guidelines: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...dor-Guidelines
    Sticky you know me. I don't attack people without reason. All Powerchip has done has taken shots at Jeremy trying to ruin his name and his business. That's not right.
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky you know me. I don't attack people without reason. All Powerchip has done has taken shots at Jeremy trying to ruin his name and his business. That's not right.
    I know you, have met you, and I like what you say and your perspective. I believe you do what you feel is right and I respect that.

    Powerchip has been pressing some issues here, that is correct. Is it right? Good question, but Powerchip wants to provide their perspective and we understand that. We aren't trying to choose favorites here, we want to maintain a consistent handling of all vendors.

    I will tell you this much, we will be interpreting the vendor rules a bit tighter as it seems we have been a little too loose in applying them and putting too much emphasis on personal responsibility. We want to keep everyone happy and to do what is best for everyone's business despite how difficult making that happen is becoming.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    edited
    its just all hilarious....these guys arent even listening to the original owners (tightie & jon) that dealt with this situation! it was their cars and their problem and if the owners are telling you how it happened then why the $#@! arent YOU listening?

    why is powerchip even a vendor here anyway, they have pretty much ruined their rep and their product is out dated....powerchip please let us know when you will have a new tune to compete against OE's V3! until then have a coke and a smile Click here to enlarge

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    I just wanted to share that I believe that Hurricane person on M5board is PG, Robert.

    Secondly, I don't know why Gustav is doing this.

    It seems suddenly a bunch of people are conspiring against Gintani for some reason. This needs to come to an end, it is ridiculous.

    Can we please get back to talking about modifying cars? Enough of this negativity already.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    its just all hilarious....these guys arent even listening to the original owners (tightie & jon) that dealt with this situation! it was their cars and their problem and if the owners are telling you how it happened then why the $#@! arent YOU listening?

    why is powerchip even a vendor here anyway, they have pretty much ruined their rep and their product is out dated....powerchip please let us know when you will have a new tune to compete against OE's V3! until then have a coke and a smile Click here to enlarge
    They are a vendor here because performance oriented BMW enthusiasts are their market.

    I would like to add they did an excellent job with my car and I was thrilled with the results. Yes, Jeremy was the tuner at the time.

    I just want to keep our vendors playing nice but it seems there is a lot of bad blood on both sides. I'm going to do what I can to help resolve these issues peacefully as we have way too much negativity as of late and far more discussion of throwing mud at vendors or by vendors than actual car talk.

    We all need to calm down and be civilized here.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •