Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    35.1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    OK, I am BMS stage 2 now. Car has 1500 miles on it now. I installed stage 2 at 585 miles. Car runs well. Next part needed is LSD. then car will be ready for the new turbo when they come out. I will get a dyno done this week and post results. I had a 2005 E55 that I ran BFG drag radials on. The 335i stage 2 feels about the same as that car. So I believe the 12.3 run is totally in reach for this set up. We will see. I might go to Irwindale this week to get a 1/8 mile in.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Buildbright Click here to enlarge
    I am new so I am not going to post another fourms link. It's on N54 Tech. Terry got 369rwhp with E85 and the user is also on F30 Post "Get A Gun" ran a 12.3. It's still early but the F30 is proving itself when the N55 single turbo upgrades are out things will get interesting.
    It's absolutely fine to link to N54tech.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Chopu Click here to enlarge
    OK, I am BMS stage 2 now. Car has 1500 miles on it now. I installed stage 2 at 585 miles. Car runs well. Next part needed is LSD. then car will be ready for the new turbo when they come out. I will get a dyno done this week and post results. I had a 2005 E55 that I ran BFG drag radials on. The 335i stage 2 feels about the same as that car. So I believe the 12.3 run is totally in reach for this set up. We will see. I might go to Irwindale this week to get a 1/8 mile in.
    You didn't dyno it @Chopu?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Points
    12.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's absolutely fine to link to N54tech.
    Thanks. I wanted to make sure first also I need more rep lol.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    35.1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    Pictures

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Buildbright Click here to enlarge
    Thanks. I wanted to make sure first also I need more rep lol.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Points
    12.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Same car down to back to back 12.2's. The F30 is proving to be awesome.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Buildbright Click here to enlarge
    Same car down to back to back 12.2's. The F30 is proving to be awesome.
    Slip?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Points
    12.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Slip?
    http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showth...t=18588&page=4

    Sorry he ran 11.9 and a 12.0 too lol

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Buildbright Click here to enlarge
    http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showth...t=18588&page=4

    Sorry he ran 11.9 and a 12.0 too lol
    Impressive.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •