Close

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 427
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I gotta admit, at 6'4" /280 I don't get challenged much, this could be fun. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like someone is backtracking
    I told you where I'd be tough guy. Come find me and take a swat and see what happens.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I told you where I'd be tough guy. Come find me and take a swat and see what happens.
    Oh, but why wait? Need time to work out or something? No time like like the present Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Points
    16.7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I just wanted to stop by and say hi. Relax guys Click here to enlarge no need to get violent over an internet spat.

    Im am still chuckling at the Euro conversion to US dollars.

    The Boss 302 is a track monster, and Drag racing requires a different skill set than road courses, but there is much skill involved nonetheless.

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Hey, if he thinks he knows me he should ask someone who does - I am not 25, but I am 6'4"/280, so let's play
    This old SSgt can still have some fun Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    So all this talk about BMW not holding up to the competition... Why do you still stick with them, and why do you have a BMW car that once modded, still isn't among the fastest M3s? I haven't been here in a while, so maybe you finally gave up on your M3 project. Or maybe it is finally complete.
    I was a fan and much more loyal and frequent customer than yourself. I don't like their direction and attitude toward enthusiasts so I will be moving to a company that respects its enthusiasts ASAP.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I was a fan and much more loyal and frequent customer than yourself. I don't like their direction and wttitude toward enthusiasts so I will be moving to a company that respefts its enthusiasts ASAP.
    Now there I do have to agree, I could have gotten an F10, I chose to stay in an E60 because it is more of a driver's car. But I will just wait and see what replaces the F10 before switching to another company.
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Guys quit the tough guy talk. Every single time I meet someone who was doing it nothing ever comes of it. It's just retarded.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Guyw quit the tough guy talk. Every single time I meet someone who was doing it nothing ever comes of it. It's just retarded.
    No worries Sticky, I am sure we will meet away from here. He said my first name, hopefully he wises up and asks for a little more info before we see each other. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
    Not is stock form they can't, not when compared to more refined European cars.




    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Really?? I just posted the stock ZR1 and the STOCK Boss 302 both running road courses. Tell me what "refined" European car is going to keep up with the ZR1 for example ?
    I see you conveniently ignored the above. And you should stop boasting about your height and weight. The bigger they are...



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    form they can't, not when compared to more refined European cars.
    Really?? I just posted the stock ZR1 and

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I see you conveniently ignored the above. And you should stop boasting about your height and weight. The bigger they are...
    Then let's do this, already getting chuckles from friends
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    BTW, you posted videos of the Boss 302 at a MUCH smaller race track than the 'ring - irelevant
    As for the ZR1? Did very well for itself (7:19) but then, it has always been Americas only super car, and since it wasn't discussed before - irrelevant.
    Oh, and the Vette could only go as fast as it did because it was on super slick competition tires
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
    Then let's do this, already getting chuckles from friends
    Dude give it a rest. I told you - if you want to come take a swat at me, I'll be at the shift sector event, silver CLK Black Series. Give it your best shot.

    Now, why don't you stop with the check pumping and answer the question:

    Really?? I just posted the stock ZR1 and the STOCK Boss 302 both running road courses. Tell me what "refined" European car is going to keep up with the ZR1 for example ?

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
    BTW, you posted videos of the Boss 302 at a MUCH smaller race track than the 'ring - irelevant
    As for the ZR1? Did very well for itself (7:19) but then, it has always been Americas only super car, and since it wasn't discussed before - irrelevant.
    Oh, and the Vette could only go as fast as it did because it was on super slick competition tires
    Who is backpeddling now ??? You said no American car could race on a road course. You never said ANYTHING about which track. So the 'Ring is the only road course that matters ??? I love how you get proven flat out wrong and now start making excuses for your retarded comments. Oh the ZR1 is irrelevant cause it wasn't discussed here - but you said any american car so it IS relevant. Boss 302 isn;t relevant cause the video is from Willow springs....LOL. You are a joke buddy.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Dude give it a rest. I told you - if you want to come take a swat at me, I'll be at the shift sector event, silver CLK Black Series. Give it your best shot.

    Now, why don't you stop with the check pumping and answer the question:

    Really?? I just posted the stock ZR1 and the STOCK Boss 302 both running road courses. Tell me what "refined" European car is going to keep up with the ZR1 for example ?
    Dude, obviously you need time to prepare for something, I said" why wait? Let's do this today, just tell me where.
    Second, the ZR1 (on stock tires - 7:26) was slower than a Porsche GT2 RS (7:24) AND a Nissan GT-R (7:24.2 - wet!!)) - both have less HP than the ZR1.
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Here's another one -

    http://www.caranddriver.com/features...una-seca-video


    Boss 302 at VIR. Still think American cars can't road race ??

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Here's another one -

    http://www.caranddriver.com/features...una-seca-video


    Boss 302 at VIR. Still think American cars can't road race ??
    Well now, that's relevant. Hey asshat, I am comparing apples to apples, not just tossing laptimes form whatever track is out there. What do they do on tracks they've ALL run on.
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
    Dude, obviously you need time to prepare for something, I said" why wait? Let's do this today, just tell me where.
    Second, the ZR1 (on stock tires - 7:26) was slower than a Porsche GT2 RS (7:24) AND a Nissan GT-R (7:24.2 - wet!!)) - both have less HP than the ZR1.
    Really - dude seriously are you retarded ??? First of all you said European cars not Japanese, so why bring up the GTR ?? Talk about irrelevant....
    And the GT2 RS was 2 tenths faster but costs HOW MUCH MORE ??? You realize on a track that size being 2 tenths faster is equal to about half a car right ??? Honestly....you really have your head so far up your ass its comical.

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    LZH (aka asshat) - "well the ZR1 ran under a minute across the Bering sea under water, what can the Europeans do for that?"
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
    Well now, that's relevant. Hey asshat, I am comparing apples to apples, not just tossing laptimes form whatever track is out there. What do they do on tracks they've ALL run on.
    Apples to apples huh !?!?!?!?!?

    Like the way you compared the GT2 RS to the ZR1 ???????

    Bro - give up already you are contradicting yourself left and right.

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Really - dude seriously are you retarded ??? First of all you said European cars not Japanese, so why bring up the GTR ?? Talk about irrelevant....
    And the GT2 RS was 2 tenths faster but costs HOW MUCH MORE ??? You realize on a track that size being 2 tenths faster is equal to about half a car right ??? Honestly....you really have your head so far up your ass its comical.
    Still more relevant than your Touret's syndrome of spewing random laptimes from irrelevant tracks. Let's stick to where they've run together. Also, considering F1 teams say to gain 1 sec you need to spend around $100M, 2 tenths would be quite a bit in racing.
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
    Well now, that's relevant. Hey asshat, I am comparing apples to apples, not just tossing laptimes form whatever track is out there. What do they do on tracks they've ALL run on.
    Why are you changing the topic ???? You said American cars cannot run on road courses. I've proven that they can - it's as simple as that. Now you want to start looking at individual lap times from the 'Ring ???? Talk about irrelevant. Now your bringing up F1 budgets ???? LOL!!!!! You take the cake buddy. Never seen so much retardation in one thread in my life.
    I'm done with you. Thanks for playing.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Why are you changing the topic ???? You said American cars cannot run on road courses. I've proven that they can - it's as simple as that. Now you want to start looking at individual lap times from the 'Ring ???? Talk about irrelevant.
    I'm done with you. Thanks for playing.
    LOL, so just because they've been on a track means they are good road race cars, you are truly epically stupid - "look here's a London Bus on Silverstone, that MUST mean it handle great"
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
    LOL, so just because they've been on a track means they are good road race cars, you are truly epically stupid - "look here's a London Bus on Silverstone, that MUST mean it handle great"
    Last post to you. London bus ?? Really ? The Boss 302 lapped Willow springs (fastest track on the west coast) as fast as a porsche 996 cup car on full slicks. The zr1 was 2 tenths behind the gt2 rs. Yeah, comparing that to a London bus is really apples to apples.
    Later chump - you know how to find me.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    47.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Last post to you. London bus ?? Really ? The Boss 302 lapped Willow springs (fastest track on the west coast) as fast as a porsche 996 cup car on full slicks. The zr1 was 2 tenths behind the gt2 rs. Yeah, comparing that to a London bus is really apples to apples.
    Later chump - you know how to find me.
    No I don't, did you PM me your number or something? I will glad to pm you mine, we can meet tonight and settle this, or do you need the extra time to grow a pair?
    Click here to enlarge

    "2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity............and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •