Close

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    2) you can only rep 10 times every 24 hrs.
    Not entirely correct, it's 10 + rep power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    +9 million, I regret even open my mouth and saying a single word, both forums are going nuts over nothing. I'll get back to more important thkngs
    well now you know :-) is worthless to debate on any of shiv's threads ;-) you will never get a straight answer
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    like shipping stage 2 turbos Click here to enlarge ?
    Not shipping but getting ready to ship. All 10 beta CHRA's are now built balanced and ready. Once the final parts arrive. Its plug and play. Honestly I prob want to ship them more then you guys do.
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 02-20-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Not shipping but getting ready to ship. All 10 beta CHRA's are now built balanced and ready. Once the final parts arrive. Its plug and play. Honestly I prob want to ship them more then you guys do.
    500 WHP on meth?? same curves as RBs??
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    500 WHP on meth?? same curves as RBs??
    This remains to be seen. But with the same size compressor wheel and similar sized different style turbine they should provide similar results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This is no joke. I've felt this way many of times. It's tough out there trying to get 8 frogs to jump at once. It's not about dragging feet sometimes its just more about doing what most others toss the towel in on realizing its more trouble than what it's worth. Just have to take heed sometimes and learn from others mistakes, as well. None of us are infallible.

As for shiv, same thing. Guys doing what no other is, learning from it all and when he hits a hurdle he is beat up over it. That's not right in my eyes. It's like he feeds some info, then has his hand chewed off over it. Would make me not want to feed anyone again. How many times do you touch a hot stove?

Its well known this platform sucks for the drag strip. Hopefully this XI car holds together and puts it all down. We know the potential is there, but making the power means nothing if you can't effectively put it to the pavement. This XI car could be a MAJOR game changer for the platform. Have some respect and some patience, he just got it together. I hope the owner keeps the suspension as close as stock as possible and lets it eat- finds the weak points and SHARE them with us. All this bickering does nothing to promote platform advancement. Hell we may just find the XI is has awesome drivetrain potential and then next thing is everyone dumping RWD for it. Coming from the 3S platform I can tell you this may just be the ticket for some major advancements on this platform at the dragstrip, but also could be more disappointments. Won't know until someone tries it, so again have some respect for the one who is doing it and sharing their data for everyone to learn from. It is not easy or cheap to go fast in a car like this... especially for the first ones doing it.

Honestly I prob want to ship them more then you guys do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

4 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo Click here to enlarge
    This is no joke. I've felt this way many of times. It's tough out there trying to get 8 frogs to jump at once. It's not about dragging feet sometimes its just more about doing what most others toss the towel in on realizing its more trouble than what it's worth. Just have to take heed sometimes and learn from others mistakes, as well. None of us are infallible.

As for shiv, same thing. Guys doing what no other is, learning from it all and when he hits a hurdle he is beat up over it. That's not right in my eyes. It's like he feeds some info, then has his hand chewed off over it. Would make me not want to feed anyone again. How many times do you touch a hot stove?

Its well known this platform sucks for the drag strip. Hopefully this XI car holds together and puts it all down. We know the potential is there, but making the power means nothing if you can't effectively put it to the pavement. This XI car could be a MAJOR game changer for the platform. Have some respect and some patience, he just got it together. I hope the owner keeps the suspension as close as stock as possible and lets it eat- finds the weak points and SHARE them with us. All this bickering does nothing to promote platform advancement. Hell we may just find the XI is has awesome drivetrain potential and then next thing is everyone dumping RWD for it. Coming from the 3S platform I can tell you this may just be the ticket for some major advancements on this platform at the dragstrip, but also could be more disappointments. Won't know until someone tries it, so again have some respect for the one who is doing it and sharing their data for everyone to learn from. It is not easy or cheap to go fast in a car like this... especially for the first ones doing it.
    If you are looking for sympathy for Shiv this is probably the wrong place to find it. I think he generally receives the treatment he deserves. He's the first to take credit for something and the last to take blame. Frequently talks down to his customers and others, ignores others all together, etc, and only posts things he thinks will improve his marketing position. On the outside looking in it's not clear how involved he even is in the FFTEC project. He's a competent tuner and comes up with unique ideas from time to time but as is often the case in life you take the bad with the good. Click here to enlarge

I do agree credit is due to FFTEC for coming up with the setup. A manual X drive car seems like the best possible platform to showcase what it can do.

PS Tony better watch out, if you anger him he won't help you on your tuning...lol. (rolleyes)
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 02-20-2013 at 08:14 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so let me change the conversation a little...

how many people have a truly reliable and truly daily drivin automatic 500 whp car? Rbs w not gallons of meth being sprayed is what I am getting at? I understand Dzenno had something close to this at one point except he was 6 mt... lm's car was close to talking a dump from what I recall... so who actually fits in that category because if you few people fit in that category then we r joking ourselves w these big turbo cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sikh335 Click here to enlarge
    I'm confident this is the last issue, if its not I'm going for a GTR Click here to enlarge
    Maybe you should have saved the thousands & gone to the GTR first.
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    If you are looking for sympathy for Shiv this is probably the wrong place to find it. I think he generally receives the treatment he deserves. He's the first to take credit for something and the last to take blame. Frequently talks down to his customers and others, ignores others all together, etc, and only posts things he thinks will improve his marketing position. On the outside looking in it's not clear how involved he even is in the FFTEC project. He's a competent tuner and comes up with unique ideas from time to time but as is often the case in life you take the bad with the good. Click here to enlarge

I do agree credit is due to FFTEC for coming up with the setup. A manual X drive car seems like the best possible platform to showcase what it can do.

PS Tony better watch out, if you anger him he won't help you on your tuning...lol. (rolleyes)
    Well said.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so let me change the conversation a little...

how many people have a truly reliable and truly daily drivin automatic 500 whp car? Rbs w not gallons of meth being sprayed is what I am getting at? I understand Dzenno had something close to this at one point except he was 6 mt... lm's car was close to talking a dump from what I recall... so who actually fits in that category because if you few people fit in that category then we r joking ourselves w these big turbo cars.
    It's a fair question, I think if people are honest, there are few out there with no issues. I decided I was as far as I wanted to go with my 335, now it's stock and about to go on auto trader....
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    It's a fair question, I think if people are honest, there are few out there with no issues. I decided I was as far as I wanted to go with my 335, now it's stock and about to go on auto trader....
    I'll upgrade to your new car's model +1 in 2 years... if you catch my drift...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll upgrade to your new car's model +1 in 2 years... if you catch my drift...
    Yep, so will I if it lives up to the hype and after the first year cars are running a bitClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Ive only just begun collecting on the Troll Toll from you..
    You gotta pay the Troll Toll to get into this boy's hole.
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by uniter Click here to enlarge
    You gotta pay the Troll Toll to get into this boy's hole.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YulhK4k1gc
    lol.. was hoping someone would get that Click here to enlarge

I forgot to mention in my last post, RB and His turbos are the foundation of all the success we have seen in the N54 scene over the past few years @Sikh335
    not yourself..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    damnit, I am really upset i missed that reference.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What did I just watch Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    What did I just watch Click here to enlarge
    a scene from one of the greatest shows on TV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Hahahaha Always Sunny is the best.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

funniest show thank god it is on netflix. Frank is the $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    so.. is the vishnu ST xi up and running 10's, i mean 9's yet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so.. is the vishnu ST xi up and running 10's, i mean 9's yet?
    Whoa, slow down there buddy, we all know the Vishnu ST owners are too super busy to get to the track....for months at a time....after spending $10k on a kit to make their car faster Click here to enlarge

Georgia335 is of course not included in that group!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ah, I forgot, they are all out enjoying their non misifiring anymore due to flywheel cars to go do. What they said they would do months ago the last time I asked..maybe they are preparing for a better showing at the runway event...?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Think the lady with the 4X4 posted a mid or low 11. Shiv was all over how it was only a test run, she could not go faster because of no roll cage etc. Car will most likely do better as it seems to be closer to Shivs' then some of the others. Not much more as he was pretty busy trying to nail a JB4 meth issue for a lost engine on a track day.
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    they are all "test runs" shiv is well aware that no cage is only a rule that you get kicked for AFTER going faster, not the cause of not being able to go faster..

hes still chasing blown motors? man this guy must think we forget that he's blown at least 3, plus the 2 in his car..

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast