Close

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    And i will soon have the jb4 G5, BMS flash and a Level Ten valve body, and will put a review together let everyone on here know.
    but I'm also getting my Torque converter shipped off to them to get the stall raised a bit and also "bulletproofed" by them not sure exactly what they might do. but at this point I'm debating just putting a Remanufactured stock torque converter back in it. Whats your take on this do it. or is it a waste of money?

and I wouldn't mind taking apart the extra VB i have and taking measurements. and my build date is 09/07 am i screwed as well?...
    well you can check with inpa the part you have . i will check mine as soon as i get my car back. mine is a 06/07 if i recall correctly.
    Anyway trying flashing doesnt cost anything. worst case you get an error and than you reflashed back
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by enrita Click here to enlarge
    well you can check with inpa the part you have . i will check mine as soon as i get my car back. mine is a 06/07 if i recall correctly.
    Anyway trying flashing doesnt cost anything. worst case you get an error and than you reflashed back
    So if the Alpina file doesn't work, you can just use the 0PA file from v48.1 daten?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    and I wouldn't mind taking apart the extra VB i have and taking measurements. and my build date is 09/07 am i screwed as well?...
    I think its too early to say anyone is screwed until we know why it didn't work for franzzz.

You will be in a unique situation with the vale bodies, have one stock on one modified. If you could take accurate measurements of spring length, diameter, and spring constant then I say do it. You would need calipers to take the dimensional measurements, and a fixture using a thin, long bolt and some washers and a gym weight ( maybe 5 pounds) to measure the spring constants.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The BMW ETK says that the Mechatronic changed 03/2007, I found 2 part numbers
    BMW 335i xDrive MT
    COBB Stage2+|Wagner FMIC|CPe-Downpipes|BMW Performance Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lorddrinkalot Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, I'm seeing that too. 1071198976 up to 03/07, and 1071198973 beyond.

Those are ZF part numbers, what are the BMW ones?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    up to 03/2007:
    24 34 7 571 222

from 03/2007:
    24 34 7 571 245

and damn one expensive piece of equipment.
    BMW 335i xDrive MT
    COBB Stage2+|Wagner FMIC|CPe-Downpipes|BMW Performance Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jzeee037 Click here to enlarge
    I got impatient and called pat at level 10 and his advise was to take the car out and drive it like i stole it! He told me this is a very intelligent trans. and it needs to learn. I havent been driving it alot due to work so its been on map 1. So im gonna take his advice and see what happens. He said when you change maps or programs it gonna have to learn to that power level and should straighten right out. He said its not uncommon and didnt act as if it was a problem. I had the trans shop take pics and when i get back from business trip ill sit down with them and come up with a review.I normally do upgrades myself but this is out of my league so info will be based on their findings.I do know the clutch packs looked burnt to hell and when i did fluid change 10k ago nothing smelled burnt or gave me any sign that they were burnt.
    I've reset transmission adaptations in INPA to see if that may resolve timing flatline a while back, it made the tranny shift extremely rough and clunky. I'd hear a clunk when the trans shifts from 2 to 1 while cruising to a stop. I was afraid I did some damage, but it took a whole 600 miles before the transmission adapted and went back to normal operation. I'd give it 600+ miles before you say something's wrong.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If the Alpina TCM programming actually works out, it'd be great to enjoy this seamless acceleration (1:10)

It's def not DCT quick with the shifts, but it appears noticeably quicker than OEM 6AT programming (especially in the lower, more violent 2 --> 3 shifts)
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn mine is a 10/2006 Click here to enlarge
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Damn mine is a 10/2006 Click here to enlarge
    It doesn't matter. Electrical hardware identical also it is possible to load any software.
    If you receive error when loading, try once again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ok well im after that date im fbo running 100% e85 map 7 with a backend flash. If someone puts together a list of things i need and a step by step how to i will test it out but im not going to go into it just messing around with stuff that i dont know what im doing with
    Turbo lag is the on ramp to the highway which is power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WDBi Click here to enlarge
    ok well im after that date im fbo running 100% e85 map 7 with a backend flash. If someone puts together a list of things i need and a step by step how to i will test it out but im not going to go into it just messing around with stuff that i dont know what im doing with
    Do you have INPA, an OBD cable, all the Alpina files, WinKfp & just need a DIY? Or you need everything?
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The shifts in the video look crisp, however I'm more excited about the increased redline!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

SP-DATEN_E89_v48.1 Torrent Link

Found this and from what I can tell, it's all there. 4.6GB compressed. I'm connected to 4 seeders and hitting almost 850kB/s, so it shouldn't take more than 1.5 hours at this pace. I have 35m up/down fiber so I'll keep seeding if anyone is interested in downloading, the more the better. Let me know if you have any issues with the link.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Today i try to make same video with 7606260 files
    For my point of view the speed is the same
    335i Attiva AT Black Saphire Stage 2 with bimmerboost flash mod
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Update: File download is complete. Ended up hitting 1MB/s so it didn't take as long as I thought it would. I'll try to find time to play this weekend.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    SP-DATEN_E89_v48.1 Torrent Link

Found this and from what I can tell, it's all there. 4.6GB compressed. I'm connected to 4 seeders and hitting almost 850kB/s, so it shouldn't take more than 1.5 hours at this pace. I have 35m up/down fiber so I'll keep seeding if anyone is interested in downloading, the more the better. Let me know if you have any issues with the link.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Do you have INPA, an OBD cable, all the Alpina files, WinKfp & just need a DIY? Or you need everything?
    I would prefer if someone made a list of all the things including INPA, the proper cable, where to find the alpina files as well as winkfp along with a diy.

basically write up something like its a sticky. If someone makes it clear i will do it on my fbo car i have an 08/2007 build date
    Turbo lag is the on ramp to the highway which is power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WDBi Click here to enlarge
    I would prefer if someone made a list of all the things including INPA, the proper cable, where to find the alpina files as well as winkfp along with a diy.

basically write up something like its a sticky. If someone makes it clear i will do it on my fbo car i have an 08/2007 build date
    if you read the thread you will find all info.
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

just a little video on the small road
    V48.1 software for transmission
    335i 306cv (stock)

watch?v=G88Yiyu6Lec
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lorddrinkalot Click here to enlarge
    so if the TCU is in the mechatronic maybe it makes sense that all MY from 03/2007 should be able to be flashed with the Alpina file. We just need someone to confirm this.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Winkpf pdf how to

how to winkpf
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The name of the Alpina Mechatronic is the number of the .0pa file : 7591971
    For All people with this hardware it's possible to put all Alpina files
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by franzzz Click here to enlarge
    The name of the Alpina Mechatronic is the number of the .0pa file : 7591971
    For All people with this hardware it's possible to put all Alpina files
    cool thanks, i was able to make WinKPF run on my W7 virtual machine so the only thing i need is the stupid car.
    To check the mechatronic part number you need to check in INPA the part under EGS by doing:
    inpa
    e90
    functionals job
    read uif
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is looking good,is the rom for the alpina ecu in this as well? the ones with the know how should start another thread for this.......who will be the first to try?

Can all year n 54 be programed with all alpina files?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by harry Click here to enlarge
    This is looking good,is the rom for the alpina ecu in this as well? the ones with the know how should start another thread for this.......who will be the first to try?

Can all year n 54 be programed with all alpina files?
    yes is in SPDaten 48.1. all info are on this thread. @franzzz already tried but does not work for him .
    Click here to enlarge

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast