Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

OE Tuning Group tune for Houston, Texas

I am currently working to arrange for OE Tuning, a well respected tuner in California, to come to Houston for a weekend group tune.

http://oetuning.com/blog/

OE Tuning will be providing flash tunes as well as custom dyno tunes for a limited number of cars. Average cost is around $800- $1,000. Since I am working to bring the tuner to Houston, they have agreed to waive travel expenses if I can schedule enough cars.

This is for SERIOUS interested parties only. Once a shop has been decided on and a date set, a deposit will be required to save you a spot.

This is a chance to have your car tuned by a well known west coast tuner without having to leave Houston.

For those interested in learning more please send me a PM with your contact information, vehicle make and model, desired level of tune and email address.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very happy to see this. OE Tuning and Jeremy really know what they are doing you should have no doubt your car will be perfect when he is done with it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is the way to do it, good luck, may be tough getting enough cars depending on the amount necessary. How many do you need?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That is the way to do it, good luck, may be tough getting enough cars depending on the amount necessary. How many do you need?
    I'm going to try and get around 10 cars, but I am working now with a few local promoters to help push the event. It will be open to more than just BMW though. I'm hoping to attract a number of exotics. I had my first meeting last night with a local promoter in touch with the exotics crowd. He was interested, so I just need to bring everything together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you planning on him tune your as it sits or with a T-Trim? I think it would be a great idea for OE Tuning to create a standard tune for VF Stage 2 off the shelf kits.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Are you planning on him tune your as it sits or with a T-Trim? I think it would be a great idea for OE Tuning to create a standard tune for VF Stage 2 off the shelf kits.
    OE is open to tuning them but they won't be creating a standard tune as you suggest. They will definitely do custom tunes for those individuals who want them.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale