Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I have been following all the emails. I am planning on coming to the event. If ESS backs out I suggest we trash them on all BMW forums, report them to the BBB, etc. I may be old school but when I commit to something that other people are counting on, I don't back out unless there is a good reason such as illness.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I have been following all the emails. I am planning on coming to the event. If ESS backs out I suggest we trash them on all BMW forums, report them to the BBB, etc. I may be old school but when I commit to something that other people are counting on, I don't back out unless there is a good reason such as illness.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's funny how people on the MFest boards who have their own agenda accuse you of trying to throw ESS under the bus Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

omg sticky at it again lol... getting hate everywhere !!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It's hard to dispute hard facts. The emails are pretty clear about where ESS stood before, back in May. Sticky acted on those conversations, and did a bang up job of collecting all of the respective tuners to have a proper shootout (and representation for those companies that couldn't make it).

The more I see the associations that some of the vendors have with/against each other, the more it irritates the living hell out of me.

Hide behind whatever you want, but facts are facts. Man up or walk away crying.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If ESS doesn't do what's right and show up, you KNOW I will NEVER let them or anyone forget how big ESS' vagine is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    If ESS doesn't do what's right and show up, you KNOW I will NEVER let them or anyone forget how big ESS' vagine is.
    And NOBODY likes a big vagina (over a smaller one)! (_(l)_) > (_( l )_)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wonder how long it would take to send my car up there?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    if everyone else is attending why cant they? weak ass product, childish company

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was hoping they were going to come to the event and maybe get some goodwill going. Oh well. Action speaks louder than words.

I actually think they have some good products. There's no need for this kind of drama.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ersin Click here to enlarge
    I was hoping they were going to come to the event and maybe get some goodwill going. Oh well. Action speaks louder than words.

I actually think they have some good products. There's no need for this kind of drama.
    good product? if someone just entered the S65 tuning world, all they would see is the dyno manipulating, falsely promised numbers, and just a shady company in general

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    ESS just seems to carry this attitude like their $#@! don't stink and that no one else can tune like that can and that every other company should bow down. Which is funny cause they haven't earned that reputation no matter how many people bought their kits.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

In case it gets deleted I responded to Roman on Mfest:

Originally Posted by Rom3n Click here to enlarge
    AJ agreed to attend an unbiast dyno event. Sticky has shown by his continued negative attacks aginst us that he cannot be trusted to host such an event. If a true independent 3rd party would like to host such an event we would be glad to attend after AJ return from Europe in mid to late September. I would suggest a host like Mfest.

On another note Mspired I find it odd that you continue to talk bad about ESS on various forums. You have never owned one of our products and you have 0 expierence with our tuning but you somehow seem to be an expert on our products and how they perform. If I remember correctly you contacted me asking for our help after you blew your motor Click here to enlarge I guess you are just along for the ride with your friends then ?
    Weak excuse imo. Sticky isn't going to be operating the equipment so what do you care if he organized it or not? Besides if that was a problem you should have stated that from the very beginning not that last minute its not like he just now got his Gintani kit so get real. Besides how would that possibly affect the outcome if he has no control of the testing equipment? It wouldn't make a difference if he did it or I did it or mike did it or you did it so I don't get where you're coming from sorry. Quit acting like ESS's $#@! don't stink and get out there and do your thing or get ran the $#@! over by the competition its real simple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As did I

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rom3n Click here to enlarge
    AJ agreed to attend an unbiast dyno event. Sticky has shown by his continued negative attacks aginst us that he cannot be trusted to host such an event. If a true independent 3rd party would like to host such an event we would be glad to attend after AJ return from Europe in mid to late September. I would suggest a host like Mfest.

On another note Mspired I find it odd that you continue to talk bad about ESS on various forums. You have never owned one of our products and you have 0 expierence with our tuning but you somehow seem to be an expert on our products and how they perform. If I remember correctly you contacted me asking for our help after you blew your motor Click here to enlarge I guess you are just along for the ride with your friends then ?
    What is biased about this event? You are getting everything AJ asked for. Everything will be documented and there will be witnesses. You KNOW it will be fair, you are just using that as an excuse cause it's all you got to use to back out and run away.

I talk bad about ESS because of actions JUST LIKE THIS along with manipulating dyno's, lying, ect ect. I have given praise to your products in certain places, but your business practices, well, your actions in this case are a prime example of your used car sales man approach and tactics.

I contacted you guys for certain hardware considerations, does that mean I think you guys are great? :stop:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As did I

What is biased about this event? You are getting everything AJ asked for. Everything will be documented and there will be witnesses. You KNOW it will be fair, you are just using that as an excuse cause it's all you got to use to back out and run away.

I talk bad about ESS because of actions JUST LIKE THIS along with manipulating dyno's, lying, ect ect. I have given praise to your products in certain places, but your business practices, well, your actions in this case are a prime example of your used car sales man approach and tactics.

I contacted you guys for certain hardware considerations, does that mean I think you guys are great? :stop:
    its ok man he cant read your responses lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    its ok man he cant read your responses lol
    What you mean?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HAHAHAH Classic ESS manipulation. When will it stop?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good product? if someone just entered the S65 tuning world, all they would see is the dyno manipulating, falsely promised numbers, and just a shady company in general
    I make a distinction between products and customer service. Products like their tune and supercharger are ok. People seem to be happy with them. CS includes representing yourself honestly and it seems that ESS is shying away from this. Shady? Perhaps, I have no dealings with them yet. They aren't doing themselves any favors by pulling these stunts. I just cannot understand why.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

This is some hardcore BULL$#@! right here....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

$#@! it. Just buy their tune. They already know the outcome, thats why they are not coming.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    It's funny how people on the MFest boards who have their own agenda accuse you of trying to throw ESS under the bus Click here to enlarge
    By allowing ESS to showcase their product against others at the same place, same time? Throw ESS under the bus? I tried to buy the ESS blower. I even considered their stage 3. I'm not tied to any tuning company, I buy the best products available, period.

What agenda is there in letting them tune the same car others tune and compare on a third party dyno? They demanded a third party dynojet and they got it. Their work was supposed to speak for itself. They are the ones who said that is what they wanted to do Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ronin Click here to enlarge
    It's hard to dispute hard facts. The emails are pretty clear about where ESS stood before, back in May. Sticky acted on those conversations, and did a bang up job of collecting all of the respective tuners to have a proper shootout (and representation for those companies that couldn't make it).

The more I see the associations that some of the vendors have with/against each other, the more it irritates the living hell out of me.

Hide behind whatever you want, but facts are facts. Man up or walk away crying.
    Why didn't they at least show the decency of saying no from the beginning instead of encouraging it and asking for it? They are the ones who started this and said they wanted a friendly dyno comparison to alleviate the dyno talk. How am I the bad guy? I kept my word, they didn't keep theirs. How can they not be responsible for stringing people along for months only to back out at the last minute?

You know yourself how much time I have put into this. You have put in an incredible amount of time as well. I can't believe a company can disrespect the entire tuning industry like this. What ever happened to honor and character?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

I am still going to do everything I can to accommodate ESS and if i have to spend money yet again to pick another date, so be it.

Despite the blatant disrespect they have shown me, I will continue to treat them with the respect I feel everyone involved in BMW tuning should show one another.

I will do whatever it takes to make this happen. If the only way this happens is if ESS needs it to take place on the moon, I'm becoming an astronaut.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 808E90 Click here to enlarge
    I wonder how long it would take to send my car up there?
    Would you be willing?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

if everyone else is attending why cant they? weak ass product, childish company
    I don't know, why can't they?

They have a third party dyno. They seem to think I'm running the dyno or something, I'm not, DC Performance is. I'm not in charge of that, all I am doing is reporting the results and I have been working my ass off to get everyone possible to attend the event ESS asked for. Everyone said yes... but only one backed down.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast