Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by azjimi Click here to enlarge
    Here's the email I got from Nik a few days ago:

"We are going to release our 2nd generation software which is totally
    different to our existing software.

We have listened to our customer feedback on the forum and off the forum
    over the last 12 months and re-written our software.

These changes in our software will represent a big change in our
    software approach and will bring our software upto the same quality
    standards that our hardware is well known for.

We will announce this release sometime in the next few months in the
    form of a press release on the internet forums and our website and how
    to obtain the update."
    This is great that they are taking this step. Honestly, about damn time and I'm glad he recognizes the software was a huge problem.

I'm disappointed it took this long to get this done and also am left with a poor view of GIAC.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Na. VF won't make a come back. Most s54 guys are just going hpf nowadays. AA would be second. HPF is killing it.
    I agree with this but hopefully this will help all their future products and also help the guys who already have the VF kits get some confidence in the tune.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I will wait and see how this new tune goes before making judgement. I had already spoken to my tuner about doing a tune for STG 2 cars but for now i'll put that on hold.

Also my car Ecu and SMG ECU have bee shipped to my tuner and review coming on it soon. I'll start a new thread.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

One of the last things remaining to do on the car was a valve adjustment. 7 Valves out of spec but not by much at all. Never the less we have ordered the 7 valves and they should be here in a week. The VF parts will be delivered on Sunday or Monday the latest. New filter, SC Belt and SC oil. After the VF parts have been installed and the valves adjusted I'll take the car to the dyno and InshaAllah we should see some good number. I am really looking forward to completing this car and handing it back to the owner all detailed and with a custom car cover! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

So today the rest of the parts arrived and I set about planning to install them tomorrow.

Here is the new K&N Filter, SC Belt, Vortech SC Oil and some water wetter for the manifold
    Click here to enlarge

New O2 Sensor
    Click here to enlarge

New Pedal set and footrest from ECS Tuning
    Click here to enlarge

New Boost Gauge
    Click here to enlarge

New AFR Gauge and install kit
    Click here to enlarge

New Gauge pods
    Click here to enlarge

Spal Electric fan and controller installed perfectly! Notice how clean and well insulated the wiring is...
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Boot Handles installed with proper screws and made to sit flush
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

New Filter ready to go in
    Click here to enlarge

Old filter attached to the intake tube with MAF hosing
    Click here to enlarge

VF MAF
    Click here to enlarge

Comparison of old and new filter, the old one was very very clogged up!
    Click here to enlarge

New Filter installed, housing cleaned and secured to filter and MAF cleaned with MAF Cleaner ready to be installed back into the car tomorrow
    Click here to enlarge

Another thing we discovered when we removed the intake housing etc was that the VF MAF wiring was not right and was cut in places and the resistor damaged. We replaced all these parts and did an OEM style install of the whole thing Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Little pic of the work going on
    Click here to enlarge

We are still waiting for the 7 valves to arrive to complete the valve adjustment. After that we will remove the bad UMNITZA AE's on the car and return the headlight system to stock with new head light lenses on both sides. Nice and clean.

Tomorrow the Vortech SC oil will be changed and water wetter added to the VF Manifold and Belt for the SC changed. We are almost there with Mohanad's car and only the tiny things remain. Our plan is to get it all done this week and dyno the car ASAP so that Mo can come down form Kuwait this weekend and test drive his car. More updates as they happen.........
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very nice work. I bet the customer is glad you guys are really going over the car with such detail.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Those seats are gorgeous.

Why weren't the hoses clamped down? I don't get it, that is pretty basic.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    those seats are very nice! always loved that color (LSB)

There is a set that needs to be sold in the classifieds Click here to enlarge............ so i can fix my lump

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    More updates as they happen.........
    That engine bay could use a good power wash lol..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mpoweroo1 Click here to enlarge
    Very nice work. I bet the customer is glad you guys are really going over the car with such detail.
    Thanks Bro, Im very picky about these things so thats the way we do it. I dont like customers telling me at a later date oh now this is broken! Fix it all in one go when the car comes to me! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    There is a set that needs to be sold in the classifieds Click here to enlarge............ so i can fix my lump
    GLWS BRO

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ccsykes Click here to enlarge
    Yeah bro, Its a dusty region we live in but there is no point in doing any cleaning right now. I will detail the car and have a customer cover made once its completed. Then put it on the truck and send it back to Kuwait all detailed nice and clean under the cover Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ccsykes Click here to enlarge
    Heh, I was thinking the same. It can get dusty over there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

Crappy Umnitza AE's removed and city lights reinstalled and looking OEM and SEXY!
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bumper aligned and tightened ( the best we could due to the quality)
    Click here to enlarge

Everything installed back.......
    Click here to enlarge

Boost and AFR gauges installed......
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

NICE!!!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Now the only thing remaining is to DYNO the car and detail and car cover.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

very nice wanna see the dyno numbers! did you replace the Angel eyes with another set of angel eyes? and city lights are what?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    very nice wanna see the dyno numbers! did you replace the Angel eyes with another set of angel eyes? and city lights are what?
    Dyno will be done very soon. Just tryign to get the AFR gauge to work right.

We removed the UMNITZA angeleyes and returned everything back to stock, city lights are the small bulbs located in the top corner of your high beam lights. they are only presesnt on Euro Spec cars and all the cars here are euro spec apart from the ones imported by private parties from the USA.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

awaiting results. ahh i see, projects almost done too!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yeah almost done, only thing remaining is to fix the problem with the afr gauge and then detail, car cover and she'll be on a truck going back to Kuwait!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    UPDATE:

Crappy Umnitza AE's removed and city lights reinstalled and looking OEM and SEXY!
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...2/DSC04363.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...2/DSC04365.jpg

Bumper aligned and tightened ( the best we could due to the quality)
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...2/DSC04364.jpg

Everything installed back.......
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...2/DSC04361.jpg

Boost and AFR gauges installed......
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...2/DSC04360.jpg
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...2/DSC04359.jpg

NICE!!!!!!
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...2/DSC04369.jpg

Now the only thing remaining is to DYNO the car and detail and car cover.
    What was wrong with the Umnitza parts?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Bad fitment. The Halos dont even fit the housings properly. Also the wiring was a mess with little resistor boxes and crap. So we removed everything and returned it back to stock.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

New design 0-60sport steering wheel arrived for Mr. Mo Click here to enlarge

This just came in for Mo's car, Its a new design more softer edges and thicker design, 4.5" and rounder flat bottom Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Shes gona look great once shes done very soon.

We also discovered after testing the car for a few days that the car is hesitating and there is a big power steering oil leak as well. So we will be repairing the leak and waiting for the new software from VF.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

That wheel looks great!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

wow great looking wheel!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Thanks Fellas! STICKY! WHEEL WHEEL WHEEL for your car when its 3 weeks away from being done.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Thanks Fellas! STICKY! WHEEL WHEEL WHEEL for your car when its 3 weeks away from being done.
    Still a long way from being done Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

God help you brother! AND US TOO! hahahahaha
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

0-60 Wheel installed
    Click here to enlarge

Pedals installed
    Click here to enlarge

The only thing thats killing us now is the new VF Software update as the old one is horrible and is over fueling the car, misfire etc. I will wipe the DME and wait for VF to tell me to send it to them.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12