Close

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    No, just like busting Sticky's balls and love hearing him bring up 1000whp M3's to try to defend the BMW name lol.
    There were a few HPF e46 M3's in that range at the Shift-Sector Airstrip event. Many of them needed to dial down boost to get into the ~700 HP range just to get traction and get clean runs.
    Track/Airstrip: 2013 BMW M3 DCT - 567 rwhp uncorrected
    Beater: 2013 WRX STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh come on world champ in world's fastest online Mercedes does not care about HP.

Yes Jim, this is $#@! talking. God I hope my car is done because I don't know how much longer I can take. LOL, been a fun ride though right?

Honestly I'm looking forward to seeing you again, I've always enjoyed it. You're a class act bro, people don't know.
    Lol...fastest ONLINE Mercedes sums it up just about right.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Cart, if you want to start swinging dicks let me know. I can post some pics of some new toys I have in Euope or, if you wish I will post a pic of my yacht. Slight change of pans and the yacht is now going to key west. I will be there in march to meet up. Perhaps time to call for a party!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LMAO!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Cart, if you want to start swinging dicks let me know. I can post some pics of some new toys I have in Euope or, if you wish I will post a pic of my yacht. Slight change of pans and the yacht is now going to key west. I will be there in march to meet up. Perhaps time to call for a party!
    Can I work for you? LOL
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Can I work for you? LOL
    But the hours are terrible!

As an FYI just having some fun with cart...Jim is a nice guy.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How many spots left? Interested but not sure if the car will be ready.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    But the hours are terrible!

As an FYI just having some fun with cart...Jim is a nice guy.
    Don't worry about the hours. I work 11-13 hours shifts as a restaurant manager. I don't think it gets worse than that. Click here to enlarge

Haha, I know. You guys are funny guys. I'm just messing around too

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tonester Click here to enlarge
    How many spots left? Interested but not sure if the car will be ready.
    I'm sure there's like 60 spots left. For now...
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So ms109 Is unleaded for sure?? I mean I want to tune for 100 octane. I hope it will be okay for ms109. If my tuner says no.. I guess ethanol it is Click here to enlarge
    MS109 is the highest octane, unleaded fuel that VP retails. It's Pump Octane Number (which is MON+RON divided by 2 = Anti-Knock Index, aka AKI, aka PON) is rated at 105. MS109's MON (Motor Octane Number) is 101, while Q16 is 116 (it's PON cannot be specifically determined because it's RON is 120+).
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    MS109 is the highest octane, unleaded fuel that VP retails. It's Pump Octane Number (which is MON+RON divided by 2 = Anti-Knock Index, aka AKI, aka PON) is rated at 105. MS109's MON (Motor Octane Number) is 101, while Q16 is 116 (it's PON cannot be specifically determined because it's RON is 120+).
    So lets say I tune for 100 octane that I get from my local station. At the strip I would run ms109 would I have problems? or would it benefit me because of the higher octane.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So lets say I tune for 100 octane that I get from my local station. At the strip I would run ms109 would I have problems? or would it benefit me because of the higher octane.
    If you tuned for 100 & ran MS109 (105 octane fuel), you'd run timing correction/knock free since it's higher octane. And because it's unleaded you won't destroy your o2 sensors.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you tuned for 100 & ran MS109 (105 octane fuel), you'd run timing correction/knock free since it's higher octane. And because it's unleaded you won't destroy your o2 sensors.
    Thank you. Just talked to my tuner as well and he said the same thing. He said I should be in the 460whp range with the ms109. Time to pump some 100 octane and log/tune.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you. Just talked to my tuner as well and he said the same thing. He said I should be in the 460whp range with the ms109. Time to pump some 100 octane and log/tune.

Looks like I'm losing to a Cobalt SS LOL
    67' Mustang Fastback- 00' Audi S4 Nogaro-
    00' Audi S4 Silver
    asp stage3 -KO4 Turbos -OEM RS4 Inlets -ASP Stage 3 Fueling w/ 60lb Dekas -ASP 4 program ECU (Stock, Valet, 91 Oct, 93 Oct) -Slipping Stage 4 clutch from Clutchmasters -Piggie Downpipes -ASP exhaust -New 034 Street Density Motor Mounts -New 034 Street Density Transmission Mounts -Apikol Rear Diff Mount - ER intercoolers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great info! Thanks!

Get the tuning done

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blown67 Click here to enlarge
    Looks like I'm losing to a Cobalt SS LOL
    that will definitely make for some interesting runs. Although the stage 3 S4's have that crazy area under the curve, so who knows?!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We'll see what happens in a month! Time to start the process.

PS is anyone logging in the area Friday night? I'll be at the Sleep inn in bakersfield. It's 7 miles from the strip, the nicest looking place so w/e. I don't feel like waking up at 5am for a morning drive.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We'll see what happens in a month! Time to start the process.

PS is anyone logging in the area Friday night? I'll be at the Sleep inn in bakersfield. It's 7 miles from the strip, the nicest looking place so w/e. I don't feel like waking up at 5am for a morning drive.
    Some of Us local guys will most likely be doing a dinner/meet Friday night. That will be something that we will extend to everyone on one of our final group emails, after we decide what we are going to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    Some of Us local guys will most likely be doing a dinner/meet Friday night. That will be something that we will extend to everyone on one of our final group emails, after we decide what we are going to do.
    Awesome, I'll be there.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Awesome, I'll be there.
    sweet. I'll keep everyone posted

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I tried and now had Tony reach out to another American muscle shop. hopefully something works out.
    67' Mustang Fastback- 00' Audi S4 Nogaro-
    00' Audi S4 Silver
    asp stage3 -KO4 Turbos -OEM RS4 Inlets -ASP Stage 3 Fueling w/ 60lb Dekas -ASP 4 program ECU (Stock, Valet, 91 Oct, 93 Oct) -Slipping Stage 4 clutch from Clutchmasters -Piggie Downpipes -ASP exhaust -New 034 Street Density Motor Mounts -New 034 Street Density Transmission Mounts -Apikol Rear Diff Mount - ER intercoolers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Please keep details on group lodging and parties as private messages or emails, I do not want to write a map for wouldbe theives. I have had an entire race trailer stolen when I raced superbikes and had one of my car trailers broken into an had a $12k set of unreplacable Dymag wheels and a bunch of tools stolen.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Please keep details on group lodging and parties as private messages or emails, I do not want to write a map for wouldbe theives. I have had an entire race trailer stolen when I raced superbikes and had one of my car trailers broken into an had a $12k set of unreplacable Dymag wheels and a bunch of tools stolen.
    That sucks man. Especially don't want a bunch of Hondas passing by revving up there engines lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hello all, I registered here today, and have been enjoying the forum. I am running my '08 ZO6 at the Minter Field event and very much looking forward to meeting and racing some of you from this site. I plan on making the next Bakersfield Cars and Coffee saturday before the event, and hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Amerkin Click here to enlarge
    Hello all, I registered here today, and have been enjoying the forum. I am running my '08 ZO6 at the Minter Field event and very much looking forward to meeting and racing some of you from this site. I plan on making the next Bakersfield Cars and Coffee saturday before the event, and hopefully I'll see some of you there.
    Welcome! This is a great forum, you should enjoy iy, the event has brought an influx of non-German muscle to the Forum, I think it is time they added a specific American muscle section to the forum.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very good advice. For myself, the group info will be shared in the final few emails to everyone. That will be any night-before dinner arrangements as well as any meet ups. Thank you for the heads up tho, it's keeps it in people's minds that may not have thought of it otherwise.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Amerkin Click here to enlarge
    Dennis? Hope to see you out at Cars and Coffee. Thanks for joining

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very good advice. For myself, the group info will be shared in the final few emails to everyone. That will be any night-before dinner arrangements as well as any meet ups. Thank you for the heads up tho, it's keeps it in people's minds that may not have thought of it otherwise.
    The only other option would be a private thread, I believe Sticky can open a special locked thread that he controls who has access to post or view. I belong to other forums that have private sections. Its unfortunate that we even need to be having this discussion but millions and millions of dollars worth of exotic and sports cars and trailers loaded with tools and gear is a car thieves wet dream.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast