Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

We have two In and Outs in Bako. :-)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In n Out is pretty good, but it does not replace a bone-in New York steak!! Doesn't Bakersfield have some great steak restaurants? Much better conversation at a dining table than a fast food spot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Porsche997.1 Click here to enlarge
    In n Out is pretty good, but it does not replace a bone-in New York steak!! Doesn't Bakersfield have some great steak restaurants? Much better conversation at a dining table than a fast food spot.
    there's some good steaks around town. There is a Black Angus and a Hungry Hunter near a grouping of hotels that some may be at. There are options Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    there's some good steaks around town. There is a Black Angus and a Hungry Hunter near a grouping of hotels that some may be at. There are options Click here to enlarge
    While I agree that sitting down with a group of guys for a good steak would be nice....I doubt with a party of this size it would be possible unless of course we take over an entire restaurant and then everyone is at different tables, etc...just not very conducive to hanging out.
    On the other hand....The In & Out idea is actually a good one. Perhaps you could coordinate so that everyone could take over an In & Out for the evening, park all the cars, hang out an just have some burgers. In & Out is synonymous with cars, even their tee shirts feature cool old muscle cars...having a big meet and greet/burger dinner while everyone walks around and checks out the cars I think sounds cool and super casual.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll take a good glass of Cabernet over a soda anytime!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I'll take a good glass of Cabernet over a soda anytime!!!!

Well then you'll be glad to know In & Out doesn't charge a corkage fee Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I vote steak!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Well then you'll be glad to know In & Out doesn't charge a corkage fee Click here to enlarge
    I vote steak & wine! Nothing beats a bone in ribeye Click here to enlarge with some red to wash it down...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

You guys are not going to find any "bone in" anything out in Bakersfield...that'll be later at the strip joint Click here to enlarge
    I kid....
    Check out the hungry hunter menu:

http://www.hungryhuntersteakhouse.co...inner_2012.pdf

I'm sure the prime rib is pretty good.

Personally, I vote for a meeting at In & Out, burgers and beer followed by the strip joint. If you guys want a good steak, head back my way after the day and we'll do Saturday night at Mastro's Penthouse Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    You guys are not going to find any "bone in" anything out in Bakersfield...that'll be later at the strip joint Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    that's awesome!

all the suggestions are great. obviously many can meet up where/how they please. Hopefully we can make an arrangement that many would find suitable. At least until KeiKei takes those of you out to the club Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hello Tony,
    Will you be showing entries with horsepower ratings on this site before the event?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Hello Tony,
    Will you be showing entries with horsepower ratings on this site before the event?
    Been asking that since day one, I would love to see some of the other artilary people are bringing.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Been asking that since day one, I would love to see some of the other artilary people are bringing.
    Same here... I think it's time lol. 2 weeks left till the event.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I think he should wait tell last 5-7 days... Keep it a secret, I want to surprise people myself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Hello Tony,
    Yes I will. Not sure exactly when. Been crazy busy with alot of things. I'm going to reevaluate the list this weekend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Another Bakersfield guy checking in here. This is shaping up to be an awesome event, Tony! I hope to make it but work may get in the way. I will be flying in from Houston that Friday afternoon, so we'll see. Any chance I could buy a spectator spot on somebody's crew that has room in case I can't bring the car out?

If anyone has reservations as far as parking their cars at their hotel, I have room for 8-10 cars in my gated yard/shop, so no worries as far as thefts/break-ins. Just send a PM if interested, or find me at the dinner meet the night before the event.

Mike

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Minnick99 Click here to enlarge
    Another Bakersfield guy checking in here. This is shaping up to be an awesome event, Tony! I hope to make it but work may get in the way. I will be flying in from Houston that Friday afternoon, so we'll see. Any chance I could buy a spectator spot on somebody's crew that has room in case I can't bring the car out?

If anyone has reservations as far as parking their cars at their hotel, I have room for 8-10 cars in my gated yard/shop, so no worries as far as thefts/break-ins. Just send a PM if interested, or find me at the dinner meet the night before the event.

Mike

Click here to enlarge
    Very generous of you, welcome. I think in exchange for allowing guys to park and store their things I would be more than happy to have you be part of my "crew" so to speak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

CTS-V wagon FTMFW!
    Vortech V2 T-trim 15 psi, forged 347,stock heads, blower cam, shorties, B&B bullets.. Tranzilla with ZR1 ratios waiting for install

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What he said ^

nice car man!
    2003 Cobra #1484 Signed by O. John Coletti himself - My youtube: laruei Engine: KB 2.2 @17lbs (going e85 soon) - Accufab TB - Stiege ported lower intake - Full Billetflow idlers and snubber - SCT BA3000 MAF - Siemen Deka 60LB - 40a BAP w/wiring upgrade - Canton Road Race Pan & Windage Tray - Full Bassani Exhaust (mid-lengths, catted x-pipe, and cat back) - Racers Edge Tunning tune - JLT NextGen High Boost - LFP Dual pass heat exchanger - LFP Heat Exch Tank - Canton Coolant Tank - Invictus HCM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    How do we get t-shirts if we are not able to make it?
    Thanks
    Jake

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JakeB Click here to enlarge
    How do we get t-shirts if we are not able to make it?
    Thanks
    Jake
    They will be for sale.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope there will be videos available!!! Wish I could go watch!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sleepr22 Click here to enlarge
    You'll have vids.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sleepr22 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You'll have vids.
    Oh hell yea. PS tried out my base file for 100 octane. Umm you can't even compare e47 to 100. This is what race gas is supposed to feel like. Holy $#@!, never though my car could be faster than it already is. I was wrong, this fine tuned with my intake manifold. ohhhhh yea.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Oh hell yea. PS tried out my base file for 100 octane. Umm you can't even compare e47 to 100. This is what race gas is supposed to feel like. Holy $#@!, never though my car could be faster than it already is. I was wrong, this fine tuned with my intake manifold. ohhhhh yea.
    Looking forward to seeing your car in action Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

getting ready, doing some general maintenance this week. Its getting closer.
    67' Mustang Fastback- 00' Audi S4 Nogaro-
    00' Audi S4 Silver
    asp stage3 -KO4 Turbos -OEM RS4 Inlets -ASP Stage 3 Fueling w/ 60lb Dekas -ASP 4 program ECU (Stock, Valet, 91 Oct, 93 Oct) -Slipping Stage 4 clutch from Clutchmasters -Piggie Downpipes -ASP exhaust -New 034 Street Density Motor Mounts -New 034 Street Density Transmission Mounts -Apikol Rear Diff Mount - ER intercoolers

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast