Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

*** 335i E90 LCI featured in BMWCar magazine / February 2013 (Alpina_B3_Lux) ***

Dear fellow BMW enthusiasts,

With some pride I would like to let you know that my car has been featured in the UK car magazine "BMWCar" (click here for their website and here for mor details about the present issue) in its most recent issue of February 2013 which has just hit the newsstands today.

It's an extensive article over 5 entire pages, covering the extensive modifications that I have made in the past few years to it.

The photos have been taken in front of the Luxembourg concert hall ("Philharmonie") which is a beautiful modern building that has been inaugurated in 2005. I think it contrasts very well with the dark colour of the car, but judge for yourself.

BMWCar has authorised me to publish the article on internet forums; you can find it below.
    In case you would like to acquire the original magazine, you can either order it in paper format (for this, go to this website - the price is 5 GBP) or in electronic format (for this, go to this website, the price is GBP 3,99).

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my good friend and outstanding photographer Ant Pearson (here is his website with more first-rate photos of his) for the fantastic photos he took and the great collaboration with him on this matter, as well as all those who have contributed with their knowledge and expertise to my car.

In case you would like to know more details about my car beyond what is written in the article, the following link is a good place to start: 335i E90 LCI - Experiences and various modifications.

Have fun reading!

Alpina_B3_Lux

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Current: Audi R8 V10 2013 S-Tronic, daytona grey, carbon side blades, MTM tune, Michelin PSS tires, Capristo x-pipe
    Gone: Audi R8 V10 2010 manual, ice silver, grey side blades, MTM tune, MTM air filters, Michelin PSS tires
    Gone: BMW 335i Individual (Íhlins, PFC brakes, RB turbos etc.)

Gone: Alpina B3 E46 3,3

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Congrats
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Wow, congrats, anyone know where I can pick up a copy in the US? I love the clean look of your car, you need to post more pics of it!
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Congrats Bro!! Its nice to see a members car get featured in a magazine. The pictures look awesome as well.
    08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

congrats glad to see your hard work and reveiws getting more recognition
    ground control coilovers/wavetrac lsd/ full m3 suspension/delrin bushings/ megan racing toe and camber arms/bmw oem performance carbon fiber front lip and rear deck spoiler/m3 strut brace/ecs SS brakelines/CPE dci's, charge pipe, catless dp, fmic/bms OCC/tuningtechfs custom tune/defiv diff lockdownkit,rbpcv valve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Thanks for the shout out Marcel! Car is looking amazing, cleanest e90 LCI i know of by far. I have to pick up a copy today, hopefully its made it up here already Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Very Nice!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Excellent, congratulations! Major accomplishment.

A BimmerBoost sticker would not have killed you Click here to enlarge