Close

Thread: retards

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

retards

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by prodigymb Click here to enlarge
    definitiely closer to 1300hp then stickys car will ever be though
    Damn, that's too bad as that was my whole goal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Damn, that's too bad as that was my whole goal.
    goal: get M3 on the road before E92 platform is outdated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

goal: get M3 on the road before E92 platform is outdated.
    Who cares? I can just go buy a new M3 if necessary like I have done with the past two generations.

Or I could go get a used 996 and build it in a barn. But it's kind of boring to take the cheap and easy way out. Fortunately I don't have your budget.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Who cares? I can just go buy a new M3 if necessary like I have done with the past two generations.

Or I could go get a used 996 and build it in a barn. But it's kind of boring to take the cheap and easy way out. Fortunately I don't have your budget.
    hahaha Click here to enlarge

move out of your moms house yet lol?

unfortunately u do not posses my skillset thus even if you were to aquire it you would have pay for someone else to build it for you over the course of next 3-5 years at which point it would become an outdate platform lol.

fyi an easy way out is not a pcar its a vette/gt500 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

move out of your moms house yet lol?
    When I was 20 actually. Sick ass house though. Don't worry about it as you'll never live in one comparable.

unfortunately u do not posses my skillset thus even if you were to aquire it you would have pay for someone else to build it for you over the course of next 3-5 years at which point it would become an outdate platform lol.
    Yes, your skillset of disassembling antique hardware is impressive. You keep working on that.

fyi an easy way out is not a pcar its a vette/gt500
    Or a VW bug. All easy, cheap, and been done. Throw in mom or sister joke right here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Yes, your skillset of disassembling antique hardware is impressive. You keep working on that.
    funny u mention that cuz the handful E9x SC kits i did fall into the outdated antique category too.

maybe some of it has been done but yours was just paid to get done.

built>bought joker. anyone can cut checks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

funny u mention that cuz the handful E9x SC kits i did fall into the outdated antique category too.
    Cool dude, were they mine?

I'm sure your skillset could build an S65 V8, supercharge it, and build and program a DCT transmission too. I mean, you're like a BMW engineer. Or... you can't so work on the platform you do.

Actually that's not right because you can't cut the kind of checks I can or anyone with a more modern platform it seems. Enjoy your budget build.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm sure your skillset could build an S65 V8, supercharge it, and build and program a DCT transmission too. I mean, you're like a BMW engineer. Or... you can't so work on the platform you do.
    irrelevant since your skillset is limited to trash talking on internet and cutting check

Actually that's not right because you can't cut the kind of checks I can or anyone with a more modern platform it seems. Enjoy your budget build.
    damn you must be some sort of a baller and an IRS agent combined in one dweeb

enjoy discussing other's running builds Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

lol..what a loser this guy is..i love me some haters..lololol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

irrelevant since your skillset is limited to trash talking on internet and cutting check
    Two things which I do much better than you can.

damn you must be some sort of a baller and an IRS agent combined in one dweeb

enjoy discussing other's running builds
    I appreciate all cars actually. It's too bad you seem a little jealous Click here to enlarge Thank you so much for you appreciation for my build. The thing is, I'm not building it to satisfy you and this is my third build now on the car. See, I enjoying pushing a platform more than following. But hey, with your limited resources, it's understandable. Cya Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Here we go again... Someone mentions the Unicorn and Sticky gets ass hurt like the dude in this video. I'm Sticky, I have unlimited budgets, I didnt build $#@! but I'll talk about your $#@! and so on. Dude get a car, race that car and beat someone then pop $#@!. Thats totally valid!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    fyi an easy way out is not a pcar its a vette/gt500 Click here to enlarge
    That hurts bro, why you being mean Click here to enlarge
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    come on you know you want to build a 3.6L VR6 for VWBoost
    No, you're right, I really do.

I would much rather do that than drive the new M3.

I'm just not sure on the 3.6 with the DFI and wondering if the 3.2 24v might not be smarter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    That hurts bro, why you being mean Click here to enlarge
    It would hurt if I was poor and didn't have other cars or a website I was building a interesting project on I guess?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Here we go again... Someone mentions the Unicorn and Sticky gets ass hurt like the dude in this video. I'm Sticky, I have unlimited budgets, I didnt build $#@! but I'll talk about your $#@! and so on. Dude get a car, race that car and beat someone then pop $#@!. Thats totally valid!
    Hey, uh, I raced my M3 right when I got off the lot and have set two significant records before anyone else even got there. Maybe you should learn what you are talking about before you pop off?

And if you can't appreciate a top quality unique automotive build then that's your problem.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

It would hurt if I was poor and didn't have other cars or a website I was building a interesting project on I guess?
    Hey, uh, I raced my M3 right when I got off the lot and have set two significant records before anyone else even got there. Maybe you should learn what you are talking about before you pop off?

And if you can't appreciate a top quality unique automotive build then that's your problem.
    Sticky, sticky, sticky... You deflect and the $#@! in you pops out again LOL. Every time someone throws a pebble at that Unicorn of yours you get all sensitive. Building a functioning project for a website is not new nor novel its been done over and over. The fact is this labor of love or whatever it is has taken forever and few more days on top of that. And its still not running the streets tearing up $#@!. So its nice to talk about what you "used to do" but that was years ago, the game marches on. You might as well throw in the towel and scratch up whatever money you owe them and be done.

Appreciating a build thats being documented and updated at the very least or running is pretty easy. But you dont have that going on now do you? The fact is your little smug attitude dilutes the project and you know it. Thus the childish temper tantrums. "Its my site, I set records, I'm rich (well my parents are but I will be Click here to enlarge), I have projects, I have interests, Im special..."

Awh phuck it I cant stop laughing now... You're an awesome laugh, carry on!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Sticky, sticky, sticky... You deflect and the $#@! in you pops out again LOL. Every time someone throws a pebble at that Unicorn of yours you get all sensitive. Building a functioning project for a website is not new nor novel its been done over and over. The fact is this labor of love or whatever it is has taken forever and few more days on top of that. And its still not running the streets tearing up $#@!. So its nice to talk about what you "used to do" but that was years ago, the game marches on. You might as well throw in the towel and scratch up whatever money you owe them and be done.
    Why is that? I can't enjoy my car and project however I see fit?

OH noes my build has taken a while. And? In the meantime I have turned that same build into a business. While you sit there modding a C5. You might want to take notes so you don't have to modify cars people were interested in two generations ago.

Appreciating a build thats being documented and updated at the very least or running is pretty easy. But you dont have that going on now do you? The fact is your little smug attitude dilutes the project and you know it. Thus the childish temper tantrums. "Its my site, I set records, I'm rich (well my parents are but I will be ), I have projects, I have interests, Im special..."
    Bro you mod a C5. I think you should relax when my rims are worth more than your car. That's not childish it's just how it is. Nobody is upset here except you hating away.

OMG OH NO LONG BUILD WORLD COMING TO END OMGWTF. LOL, who cares?

Awh phuck it I cant stop laughing now... You're an awesome laugh, carry on!
    The haters amuse me. Keep watching what I do, nobody is paying attention to you like they are to me eh? You have fun, nobody will even remember the time once it's setting the standard.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    i'm sure if you talk to the right people everything can be solved, however i'm not sure what walls will be hit with the stock fueling system on the 3.6, i'm not too familiar with the vr6 platforms. As mentioned you could always weld off the DFI and go port injection. or use both.

I do know that there are tons and tons of resources available for the 3.2 and it wouldn't be all that difficult or time consuming to get a build done, a pretty fast build at that.

If you were to go 3.6, you'd just have to decide if you want to get a car with that engine already in it, or do a swap and what transmission. I'm not sure if the DSG mates to it, it'll mate to the 3.2 and it has tuning readily available. Plus I think there are coilpack upgrades out too.
    A 3.2 24 valve with a seriously big turbo would be amazing. 1000+ whp all day. I'd love to see it done and I'd love to do it. One project at a time Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    im enjoying the dick measuring contest going on Click here to enlarge (just a joke)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Why is that? I can't enjoy my car and project however I see fit?

OH noes my build has taken a while. And? In the meantime I have turned that same build into a business. While you sit there modding a C5. You might want to take notes so you don't have to modify cars people were interested in two generations ago.

Bro you mod a C5. I think you should relax when my rims are worth more than your car. That's not childish it's just how it is. Nobody is upset here except you hating away.

OMG OH NO LONG BUILD WORLD COMING TO END OMGWTF. LOL, who cares?

The haters amuse me. Keep watching what I do, nobody is paying attention to you like they are to me eh?
    More deflecting... My wheels cost more than your car LOL, I have wine more expensive than your car LOL. Blah, blah, blah
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

More deflecting... My wheels cost more than your car LOL, I have wine more expensive than your car LOL. Blah, blah, blah
    I'm sorry it's true Click here to enlarge

Would you like a handout?

Would you like me to apologize for doing what I want with my own car?

What is it you want?

What is your obsession with me?

You jealous?

You mad?

What is it?

How about I enjoy my own car and my own build however I see fit. How about you grow up a little bit and try to be mature rather than attempt to pull others down? You realize you can't do anything about what I choose to do so you might as well run along as you're taking a thread OT with your petty hate and jealousy. Grow up little man.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL... Listen I dont count other peoples money or worry about it, not my concern. I never claimed to be rich or a baller, you did! So jealousy, envy, hate or being mad dont fall into this. I'm merely calling you own your bull$#@!.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

LOL... Listen I dont count other peoples money or worry about it, not my concern. I never claimed to be rich or a baller, you did! So jealousy, envy, hate or being mad dont fall into this. I'm merely calling you own your bull$#@!.
    I didn't claim to be rich or a baller I can just afford to do a build apparently others can't and they get upset about. "Oh I'd rather build my own blah blah blah" ya you do that. I'd rather build my own shack than buy a mansion too.

The BS is what? I'm building my car to enjoy for myself? So your constant negativity regarding it is you calling BS? That makes sense.

Go hate somewhere else, this thread is getting back on topic of VR6 turbos.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

I didn't claim to be rich or a baller I can just afford to do a build apparently others can't and they get upset about. "Oh I'd rather build my own blah blah blah" ya you do that. I'd rather build my own shack than buy a mansion too.

The BS is what? I'm building my car to enjoy for myself? So your constant negativity regarding it is you calling BS? That makes sense.

Go hate somewhere else, this thread is getting back on topic of VR6 turbos.
    Yep you said not a thing... back to topic
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge