Close

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,867
    Rep Points
    31,811.9
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No

    Vid of Frozen Black M3 Delivery

    Warning, lamest music ever paired with an M3:


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    1,989
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    the music is horrible and why is that M3 on the grass
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Rep Points
    245.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    meh
    id rather take inka orange

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Not to bad, I'm feeling the frozen grey a bit more though.
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,867
    Rep Points
    31,811.9
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Not to bad, I'm feeling the frozen grey a bit more though.
    The Frozen paint just doesn't look finished. It is different so it is cool but instead of this frozen trend I would prefer a greater variety of metallic finishes.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The Frozen paint just doesn't look finished. It is different so it is cool but instead of this frozen trend I would prefer a greater variety of metallic finishes.
    I know what you mean, but if I had to choose between the two I would most likely go with grey. How much are frozen paint jobs worth anyway?
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,867
    Rep Points
    31,811.9
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    I know what you mean, but if I had to choose between the two I would most likely go with grey. How much are frozen paint jobs worth anyway?
    They are a little more expensive but they aren't worth it. The upkeep is steeper, harder to maintain and easier to damage.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They are a little more expensive but they aren't worth it. The upkeep is steeper, harder to maintain and easier to damage.
    Oh, didn't know they were that hard to keep in shape. Since there's only 27 of them so far, are the prices similiar to the other paint jobs or significantly different?
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,867
    Rep Points
    31,811.9
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Oh, didn't know they were that hard to keep in shape. Since there's only 27 of them so far, are the prices similiar to the other paint jobs or significantly different?
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...6764#post36764

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Wow, that does seem like a lot of hard work to keep it in shape. I'd be afraid to drive and park it in most places. Thanks for the info.
    Click here to enlarge

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •