Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by uniter Click here to enlarge
    @LostMarine Any video yet Click here to enlarge?
    i had work all weekend +rain/wet roads. I tried the only good day i could, but popo was out in full force

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I noticed that last week... I got popped unfortunately. Instant on blammo.
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by uniter Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I noticed that last week... I got popped unfortunately. Instant on blammo.
    lol, that sux

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't mind paying 'greatness tax'.
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How do you afford a M3 working at a DELI!! haha

Post pictures, or videos, or idk something i can be like, m3 BWAAPPPP

Congrats on the upgrades!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Deli's are awesome. Fact.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge

I dont work there, I help the family when i can Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge

I dont "work" there, I help the family when i can.

funny story though. 1st story, local tint/audio places oreders food regularly.. my first time delivering there. while waiting, i chat it up with the owner, etc. I ask how much for tinting the front windshield.. he looks outside. tells me about $100.. i say no, not my truck, my bmw. he goes oh, a 328? i reply no, an m3 coupe. he replies, YOUR car? i reply, yea, he goes, oh, an e46. na man. e92 m3. he says-your e92 m3.. with a "yea right" look. i say yes, my supercharged e92 m3 coupe, all blacked out.. he goes.. i didnt know delivering food paid so well.. I still havent been back there with the M yet Click here to enlarge

next story.. delivering to a Ford dealer.. in a an f150, kinda beat up, 97ish. again, while waiting, i chat up a younger salesman.. i say younger, but about 35 ish.. (im 31)
    I say, hey man, got any 2013 gt500's on the lot.. he goes nope and back to looking at FB or something. I say, are you getting any? replies same smug nope.. ah.. what about a GT, 5.0? nope.. i see where this is going, so i say, well, you let me know if you get one of those in, im thinking about trading down to get into one.. he looks up, same smug look, looks outside at the f150.. finally pays me, and the $1.00 tip with it..

a few weeks go by, my in-laws asked me to work a saturday.. actually the other day we are referencing.. Ford dealer gets a delivery.. I ensure that my car is as loud as possible when going by, making the u-turn, and then pulling in.. (which is is effin LOUD BTW) and i see the entire place focus on my car as i take the front spot.. Walk in carrying a delivery bag, to a different guy, next to original smug $#@!.. he says. wow, you are the first person ive ever seen not deliver food in a beater.. I reply, its not my real job, just helping family. and look over at smug guy..So, got any gt500's yet to the new salesman.. meanwhile the entire sale staff and customers are still focused on my car, i assume trying to figure out what it is..I leave just as loud as loud as I pulled in Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so what is this place called LM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ya we didn't get a name huh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    irrelevent.. those who need to know, know

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That sucks man people could give your family business or enjoy a good deli Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That sucks man people could give your family business or enjoy a good deli Click here to enlarge
    they could.. or be malicious do to me being an acquired taste..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Very wise. A man must know his limitations.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I guess play it safe but you're no on a site where people are going to go out of their way to hurt you. Plus I'd get any heat before anyone else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dont "work" there, I help the family when i can.

funny story though. 1st story, local tint/audio places oreders food regularly.. my first time delivering there. while waiting, i chat it up with the owner, etc. I ask how much for tinting the front windshield.. he looks outside. tells me about $100.. i say no, not my truck, my bmw. he goes oh, a 328? i reply no, an m3 coupe. he replies, YOUR car? i reply, yea, he goes, oh, an e46. na man. e92 m3. he says-your e92 m3.. with a "yea right" look. i say yes, my supercharged e92 m3 coupe, all blacked out.. he goes.. i didnt know delivering food paid so well.. I still havent been back there with the M yet Click here to enlarge

next story.. delivering to a Ford dealer.. in a an f150, kinda beat up, 97ish. again, while waiting, i chat up a younger salesman.. i say younger, but about 35 ish.. (im 31)
    I say, hey man, got any 2013 gt500's on the lot.. he goes nope and back to looking at FB or something. I say, are you getting any? replies same smug nope.. ah.. what about a GT, 5.0? nope.. i see where this is going, so i say, well, you let me know if you get one of those in, im thinking about trading down to get into one.. he looks up, same smug look, looks outside at the f150.. finally pays me, and the $1.00 tip with it..

a few weeks go by, my in-laws asked me to work a saturday.. actually the other day we are referencing.. Ford dealer gets a delivery.. I ensure that my car is as loud as possible when going by, making the u-turn, and then pulling in.. (which is is effin LOUD BTW) and i see the entire place focus on my car as i take the front spot.. Walk in carrying a delivery bag, to a different guy, next to original smug $#@!.. he says. wow, you are the first person ive ever seen not deliver food in a beater.. I reply, its not my real job, just helping family. and look over at smug guy..So, got any gt500's yet to the new salesman.. meanwhile the entire sale staff and customers are still focused on my car, i assume trying to figure out what it is..I leave just as loud as loud as I pulled in Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    You didn't finish your story. What was the new salesman's answer to your question about having any GT500s available? Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    not sure, ill have to ask him when i deliver the next time in a new vette Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Just ordered the steel version! Thanks Rick - really looking forward to this. I appreciate all of the detailed information on the brace and OS Giken as well.

New AA kit + 18s + Brace = a whole new beast!

LM - thank you for the video and extensive review of the product. Definitely helped me decide to go for it!
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    Just ordered the steel version! Thanks Rick - really looking forward to this. I appreciate all of the detailed information on the brace and OS Giken as well.

New AA kit + 18s + Brace = a whole new beast!

LM - thank you for the video and extensive review of the product. Definitely helped me decide to go for it!
    Damn! your going all out now!

Looking forward to see you around soon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Likewise bud! Click here to enlarge Trying to turn this thing into a beast! Actually managed to find a full set of TE37s locally so they are going on tomorrow! They are actually red! Luckily my car is space grey as I think only greys can pull of the red wheels but worst case I'll get them powdercoated. Spoke to AA and the upgrade will ship by Wednesday so I will get it latest Saturday. Waiting for MaximumPSI to get back to me for a Monday install! Hopefully it will only be a week or so after that to get the brace put in and then I'm good to go
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Black can pull off red wheels...
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dropped off my car at Ricks yesterday and picking it up tomorrow. Have had some nice text & picture updates thus far. Can't wait to pick it up! Thanks Rick!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Just a brief review as I plan on writing up a more complete review after driving a bit more...

The Product

This is the best $1000ish you can spend on your M3 IMO. You can feel that the back of the car is just secure and planted at all times - not just when launching or accelerating from a stop. I did not expect the brace to help this much in the way the car feels but is definitely does. The car feels safer too. I want to drive it more but I felt a lot less kinks in the 45 miles drive back that I used to feel in the car. Even if I were to never take this car to a strip I could get this installed 100%

The Service

Rick is very knowledgeable and has a true passion for this. I expected good things after reading LM's review but he definitely exceeded my expectations with service, knowledge etc. I'll elaborate more in my complete review but I feel comfortable letting Rick tear my car up anytime! Extremely accommodating and excellent communication as well. Also, I have been staring at my car for the past 10 minutes in the garage as he gave it the best wash/detail I have had. The head lights look unreal!

More to follow this weekend or so...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pics please Click here to enlarge I have never picked my car up dirty from his place.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Will take some day light ones tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast