Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Quick Stage 2 Update

Ok so to keep my inbox from being flooded as it is now, quick update. I have been told ALL the turbo internals are shipping in about a week or so. I already have the upgraded thrusts, along with most of the other parts but I have been waiting on the upgraded flingers, collars, turbine wheels, and flappers. I did get a spot of bad news. My vendor is only going to be able to deliver me 20 turbine wheels on the first run due to what they claims is a manufacturing anomaly. I'm calling BS and sounds like someone dropped the ball but I can't do anything to fix it. I also got my second round of flapper samples and I still was not happy, so they are making us a new set which have about the same eta as the rest of the parts. What this means is the first 10 sets which are all betas will shipping then we will have to wait for the rest of the turbine wheels before I can assemble the remaining sets, I am ok with this anyways as it gives the betas time to put some miles on the cars and get them tuned before we ship anything else. So the ETA's are looking pretty solid the only thing I have some doubts on is the Flappers being ready at the same time I get the rest of the parts. We shall see. With the holidays being the next 2 weeks it also throws shipping times off. Bottom line we are getting very close, everyone be patient and we should be sending you some goodies soon. I hope everyone has a great safe holiday.Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Tony

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

So you increased the betas from 5 to 10? At least I'll know they will be thoroughly tested before I install my set Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    So you increased the betas from 5 to 10? At least I'll know they will be thoroughly tested before I install my set Click here to enlarge
    Betas stand at 5 right now, possibly 6. We had one person drop out, I got a call from RennTech and they want a set for a customer so they can develop a tune. I will have no problem covering all the betas with the parts I am getting.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Oh, thought you said the first 10 sets were for betas.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Oh, thought you said the first 10 sets were for betas.
    Sorry, yeah the way it was worded made it seem that way. My bad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Betas stand at 5 right now, possibly 6. We had one person drop out, I got a call from RennTech and they want a set for a customer so they can develop a tune. I will have no problem covering all the betas with the parts I am getting.
    cool...looking forward to seeing what RennTech can do with them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

get those vendors in line, swing that big stick around. Click here to enlarge
    FBO / HFS-4 / Cobb PTF tune

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

...and don't forget to wish them happy holidays lol
    FBO / HFS-4 / Cobb PTF tune

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Gee, wonder who that could be?! ....@BuraQ
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Gee, wonder who that could be?! ....@BuraQ
    Haha, close enough but no its not me. I am going with the stage 3 not the stage 2. However I do personally know the person whose getting the stage 2 beta

There is more bimmers out their with RENNtech than people realize, they just dont come to forums

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Continuous updates are much appreciated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

This is bomb, I can't wait till we get numbers from the betas!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

sweet

jake@eurocharged.com maybe we should talk about this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Tuners chasing vendors for parts so we can get a quality tune when these are released = Solid
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Tuners chasing vendors for parts so we can get a quality tune when these are released = Solid
    pretty much. Hopefully the same way with the 3's..

We want options tuners!! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by seth@eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    sweet

jake@eurocharged.com maybe we should talk about this.
    I'm in Houston. I am planning on getting a PTF tune, but would be open to letting you guys try to make more power Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Tony are you thinking maybe mid/late-January for shipping of our beta sets?
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    Tony are you thinking maybe mid/late-January for shipping of our beta sets?
    I should see all parts by next week, with the exception of the flapper valves and machined turbines. Those a week or 2 after, so yes that is a very realistic ETA. I am honestly doing my absolute best to get these out. I know there is a lot of excitement and interest in the beta numbers, on my part as well. I can assure you guys I am not dragging my feet. I honestly know better than to put an ETA out there when doing something custom. I take the blame for that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

don't get me wrong - i wasn't asking in a "tony's dragging his feet' sort of way. I'm in no rush, i'm just curious. With my luck these will show up while i'm on vacation in late january. At least it will be a nice present to come home to
    Last edited by jpsimon; 12-20-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

its gonna be real tough to do any road testing being that i spin at 70mph now with my PSS' on stock turbos and late january early Feb is colder than our current NY weather... dynos will work though
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The renntech guy getting stage two would be me! Can't wait! Even thinking of stacking the tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

You want to stack to get the piggy goodness? I miss my JB4. Terry said I wouldn't like going from piggy to flash only and he was right. I miss my on the fly map switching, integrated meth control, and in dash gauges.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, DCI, 7" FMIC, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Danny@undergroundeuros Click here to enlarge
    The renntech guy getting stage two would be me! Can't wait! Even thinking of stacking the tune.
    Welcome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    You want to stack to get the piggy goodness? I miss my JB4. Terry said I wouldn't like going from piggy to flash only and he was right. I miss my on the fly map switching, integrated meth control, and in dash gauges.
    Although there are people around these parts who hate stacking, its the easiest way to do things and honestly the only way to do things if you have a flatlining 6AT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Although there are people around t hese parts who hate stacking, its the easiest way to do things and honestly the only way to do things if you have a flatlining 6AT.
    Click here to enlarge did u just type thaT?
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast