Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yup tonight is cardio and lifting

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So the roof has a few holes, I wanted to patch them just for short term till the roof gets redone 25k, So maintenance guy is feeding everyone $#@! that if you patch the hole it will just find another hole an leak there. Because he is 2 $#@!ing lazy to give it any effort at all, He sucks the owners off so they take his stupid word... Mean while it is leaking on electrical boxes....
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sounds totally safe to me

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    hmmm

having a hard time writing lead emails to dealerships about how their photos suck and they need to pay me to do them instead of their dumb sales people who use point and shoots without actually saying that and insulting a potential client/employer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    send them this is my picture. This is your picture. What would u rather buy

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well that is honestly the point but trying to do so without being insulting is really hard for me. I'm a real dick apparently.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by seth Click here to enlarge
    I think I'll do my morning editorial on this one.

It's a two way street (this isn't directed at you specifically Bri). Bikers are some of the most complaining pieces of $#@! around. I know because I have been at both ends of the stick regarding safety on a bicycle in moving traffic. First of all, nobody ever put you on the street. Cyclists wanted to be there and made a huge stink a while back for towns to include bike lanes on public roads. The towns listened and thought they could handle it but I don't believe they can. On several occasions, I have been hit with water bottles, some even full, for "cutting off a biker" or not leaving them enough room at a red light when no bike lane is marked. If you want to be on the street, you need to act like you are a $#@!ing CAR people. I see so many people whiz past stopped traffic on the right and then blow through a red light when it allows. Cars don't get to do that... how are you exempt from traffic laws? I see them blow stop signs on side streets ALL THE TIME but then they get mad if they are coming to a stop sign that has others waiting if you go before they do. It's been a complete double standard with many bikers and the next one to throw $#@! at my car, will be tackled and hit in the mouth like a rabid Lawrence Taylor on a coke binge.

I used to bike all the time, so I know if I want to go without having to stop all the time, I hit up the trail, not Golf Road.
    I generally completely agree - but as always there are two sides. Cyclists are a loathesome bunch and it's the reason I don't ride in groups because I generally can't stand the entitled attitude. These riding groups are the most egregious offenders I've seen, but unfortunately (except for running stop signs, etc) they are legally in the right. They are allowed to take up the lane, ride two by two, etc (unless there is a sign posted for single file only). I am of the mindset that there has to be some give and take from both sides.

I've had $#@! hurled at me, been yelled at, clipped by a mirror (while in a bike lane mind you) and I genuinely think it's because drivers ed spends literally 0 minutes educating that yes, bikes are road vehicles and are allowed on all public streets unless signs prohibit self propelled vehicles (most highways). That said, you gotta have some common sense, and riding down RT 12 or 45 is generally a retarded thing to do on a bike.

Once at a stop sign (which I stopped at ) on a residential street, some mom was laying into me because I was on the road. I explained to her that riding on the sidewalk was not only illegal, but more dangerous when you're averaging 18-20mph and there is no room to pass. She told me to $#@! off (stay classy Lake Zurich). But I think if people were taught that bikes are indeed road vehicles, and there are times when they require the full lane, and don't want you to hit them and is in their best interest to ride as safely as possible, that would at least be an improvement.
    -Brian

BMWCCA 444282

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also I would never waste a bottle by throwing it at a car. Those insulated camelbacks get expensive
    -Brian

BMWCCA 444282

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Another thing that's constantly in legislation to get passed (if it hasn't already) is the "Idaho stop" which basically says if you're in a self propelled vehicle, a complete stop isn't necessary as long as their either no one else around, or you aren't going out of turn (it would be your turn to go anyway)
    -Brian

BMWCCA 444282

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just blow past stop signs like a bauce

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    throwin watter bottles is so 2000 and late, gotta throw your poo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    -Brian

BMWCCA 444282

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Mother fucker eye balls me the whole time like my name was Jenna fucking Jameson tossing his salad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That guy autocrosses with Windy City, nice dude.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sure he is. I'd go 8k on that
    -Brian

BMWCCA 444282

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that would actually be a good car to chuck a ls2 in
    -Brian

BMWCCA 444282

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BTM Click here to enlarge
    I generally completely agree - but as always there are two sides. Cyclists are a loathesome bunch and it's the reason I don't ride in groups because I generally can't stand the entitled attitude. These riding groups are the most egregious offenders I've seen, but unfortunately (except for running stop signs, etc) they are legally in the right. They are allowed to take up the lane, ride two by two, etc (unless there is a sign posted for single file only). I am of the mindset that there has to be some give and take from both sides.

I've had $#@! hurled at me, been yelled at, clipped by a mirror (while in a bike lane mind you) and I genuinely think it's because drivers ed spends literally 0 minutes educating that yes, bikes are road vehicles and are allowed on all public streets unless signs prohibit self propelled vehicles (most highways). That said, you gotta have some common sense, and riding down RT 12 or 45 is generally a retarded thing to do on a bike.

Once at a stop sign (which I stopped at ) on a residential street, some mom was laying into me because I was on the road. I explained to her that riding on the sidewalk was not only illegal, but more dangerous when you're averaging 18-20mph and there is no room to pass. She told me to $#@! off (stay classy Lake Zurich). But I think if people were taught that bikes are indeed road vehicles, and there are times when they require the full lane, and don't want you to hit them and is in their best interest to ride as safely as possible, that would at least be an improvement.
    big Click here to enlarge on that. General population drivers are all ass mongers but I just hate the fact that those same entitled dbags get on a bike and then expect that none of the rules apply to them either.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ask $8k for it and see what happens #yolo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    General population are all ass mongers
    fixed and Click here to enlarge
    -Brian

BMWCCA 444282

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Kars for kids commercial permanently stuck in head for today

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just wish STIs didn't have such god awful interiors. I'm not a dashstroker but bright blue $#@!in seats? SMD
    -Brian

BMWCCA 444282

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BTM Click here to enlarge
    Another thing that's constantly in legislation to get passed (if it hasn't already) is the "Idaho stop" which basically says if you're in a self propelled vehicle, a complete stop isn't necessary as long as their either no one else around, or you aren't going out of turn (it would be your turn to go anyway)
    just is annoying that on a one lane road with no bike lane they feel they are entitled to pass you and 10 other cars on the right at a red light, cross the intersection against the red but then give you the dirty ass look when you pass them 1/4 mile after the light.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what do you trail ride? Selling my spare road bike today to fund a cyclocross purchase so I can ride des plaines river trail
    -Brian

BMWCCA 444282