Close

Page 153 of 809 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 20204
  1. #3801
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    You guys see this: http://www.trunkclub.com/

    Essentially they send you clothes a stylist picks out for you. If you don't like what you get, send it back. If you like it, keep it. 10 days to decide.

    Place is located in Chicago: http://www.trunkclub.com/visit

    I like the idea.

  2. #3802
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    1,814
    Rep Points
    1,066.8
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11



    Yes Reputation No
    No, but book marked. Bed time you band of misfits.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

  3. #3803
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Stickys mouth
    Posts
    2,351
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    $#@!ing bull$#@!. 4 hours of sleep then it's a how much noise marathon that promptly beings at 1 in this $#@!ing prison . B/w this stupid $#@!ing retarded dog whining and general noise from wife getting home from work im left wide awake. And as soon as i fall asleep 30-60 min later Then it's retarded sister in law time to participate and she acts like she has the motor skills of a 1 year old in addition to both dogs barking. To at which point I smack both dogs for barking then I get yelled at for hitting them which idgaf at this point into my sleep schedule. Then ill get about 45-60 mins of sleep to wake up for work. Then when ill get home and l will be dragging ass so ill take a nap and for certain ill be called lazy cause i "sleep" too much. Then it'll be a triple homicide suicide. Tell animal control to look in the oven for the dogs.

  4. #3804
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Stickys mouth
    Posts
    2,351
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You guys see this: http://www.trunkclub.com/

    Essentially they send you clothes a stylist picks out for you. If you don't like what you get, send it back. If you like it, keep it. 10 days to decide.

    Place is located in Chicago: http://www.trunkclub.com/visit

    I like the idea.
    Cool idea, non major players need not apply for jeans $175+. Right in the heart of the city. I'm sure the rent will more than reflect on the pricing.

  5. #3805
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portillo's
    Posts
    1,503
    Rep Points
    238.2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    +rep

  6. #3806
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portillo's
    Posts
    1,503
    Rep Points
    238.2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No

  7. #3807
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Los
    Posts
    806
    Rep Points
    151.6
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You guys see this: http://www.trunkclub.com/

    Essentially they send you clothes a stylist picks out for you. If you don't like what you get, send it back. If you like it, keep it. 10 days to decide.

    Place is located in Chicago: http://www.trunkclub.com/visit

    I like the idea.
    I've looked into it. Just seemed like for as picky as I am, it would be a hassle to send back $#@! all the time.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alvillas Click here to enlarge
    we don't have enough viagra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    Once it gets nice out it becomes really hard
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #3808
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    1,814
    Rep Points
    1,066.8
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CubanJJ09 Click here to enlarge
    $#@!ing bull$#@!. 4 hours of sleep then it's a how much noise marathon that promptly beings at 1 in this $#@!ing prison . B/w this stupid $#@!ing retarded dog whining and general noise from wife getting home from work im left wide awake. And as soon as i fall asleep 30-60 min later Then it's retarded sister in law time to participate and she acts like she has the motor skills of a 1 year old in addition to both dogs barking. To at which point I smack both dogs for barking then I get yelled at for hitting them which idgaf at this point into my sleep schedule. Then ill get about 45-60 mins of sleep to wake up for work. Then when ill get home and l will be dragging ass so ill take a nap and for certain ill be called lazy cause i "sleep" too much. Then it'll be a triple homicide suicide. Tell animal control to look in the oven for the dogs.
    People that mess with my sleep are hated in the moment. I wouldnt deal well with that, then again, you're wifes hot, so maybe I would.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

  9. #3809
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Another day in paradise
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  10. #3810
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Los
    Posts
    806
    Rep Points
    151.6
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mithiral67 Click here to enlarge
    People that mess with my sleep are hated in the moment. I wouldnt deal well with that, then again, you're wifes hot, so maybe I would.
    You'd get over that....sleep is more important....
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alvillas Click here to enlarge
    we don't have enough viagra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    Once it gets nice out it becomes really hard
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #3811
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    got nothing to do at work...

    Click here to enlarge
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  12. #3812
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Los
    Posts
    806
    Rep Points
    151.6
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    apparently sleeping is frowned upon....in this establishment!!!!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alvillas Click here to enlarge
    we don't have enough viagra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    Once it gets nice out it becomes really hard
    Click here to enlarge

  13. #3813
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Los
    Posts
    806
    Rep Points
    151.6
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    got nothing to do at work...

    Click here to enlarge
    rub one out while you have time
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alvillas Click here to enlarge
    we don't have enough viagra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    Once it gets nice out it becomes really hard
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #3814
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I will after my pop tart
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  15. #3815
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Los
    Posts
    806
    Rep Points
    151.6
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    you should do it first....you'll be less attractive to yourself after the pop tart....
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alvillas Click here to enlarge
    we don't have enough viagra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    Once it gets nice out it becomes really hard
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #3816
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alvillas Click here to enlarge
    apparently sleeping is frowned upon....in this establishment!!!!
    got a solid 4 hours of sleep last night...
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  17. #3817
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    West Suburbs
    Posts
    959
    Rep Points
    303.8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    This place cool down a little bit yet? Couldn't keep yesterday. I have one word for today. $#@!!! Trying to train noobs while being sick= gonna go ape$#@!!

  18. #3818
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    West Suburbs
    Posts
    959
    Rep Points
    303.8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    At this point with employment being so high it doesn't suprise me all the crappy people that can't do their job. This job is so easy and people treat it like they are to build a rocket ship.(horrible analogy but I'm sick and not functioning right). I mean come on. If I had this job that some of these kids did when I was my age I would have been a manager after a year. #frustratedpoat

  19. #3819
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Markyd83 Click here to enlarge
    This place cool down a little bit yet? Couldn't keep yesterday. I have one word for today. $#@!!! Trying to train noobs while being sick= gonna go ape$#@!!
    Don't know what you are talking about
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  20. #3820
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Elusive Blue Aston Martin Vantage 1of1

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
    Clean and Mark Free Title
    24,xxx Miles
    6 Speed Transmission
    Navigation
    Blue Tooth
    HID Headlamps with LED DRL’s
    Piano Black Veneer
    All services performed at Aston Martin

    Exterior:
    Elusive Blue (1 of 1 Original Paint from factory, special ordered when new)
    You will not find another Aston Martin this color.
    D2 Forged VS1 with P Zero Nero’s (80% + Tread), have stock wheels
    Vantage Collection V1 Front Lip
    Vantage Collection V2 Rear Diffuser
    OEM Aston Martin N420 Side Skirts
    Satin Black Front Grill, Side Gills, Hood Grills, Rear View Mirrors
    Interior:
    Piano Black Upper Door Panels
    Piano Black Door Sills
    Suspension
    H&R Springs
    Engine:
    RSC Air Filters
    RSC 200 Cell Cats, passes CA smog beautifully (will include stock cats)
    RSC Sport Exhaust, have stock exhaust
    RSC ECU Tune
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  21. #3821
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  22. #3822
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NW Suburbs
    Posts
    2,862
    Rep Points
    641.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Markyd83 Click here to enlarge
    At this point with employment being so high it doesn't suprise me all the crappy people that can't do their job. This job is so easy and people treat it like they are to build a rocket ship.(horrible analogy but I'm sick and not functioning right). I mean come on. If I had this job that some of these kids did when I was my age I would have been a manager after a year. #frustratedpoat
    read a couple pages ago, preaching to the choir buddy
    -Brian

    BMWCCA 444282

  23. #3823
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago Chat Thread
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gary88 Click here to enlarge
    #freebadger
    fake Rep

  24. #3824
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by seth Click here to enlarge
    fake Rep
    Click here to enlarge Welcome back
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  25. #3825
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago Chat Thread
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    thanks pal, I don't plan on staying all too long

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •