Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 44 of 44
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Points
    30.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I can't believe George K. didn't just beat your backstabbing Jewish ass. Congrats on Jordan (roadkill) stealing info from TRM and starting his own tuning company. What a bunch of dumbf@%&s.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAVALCORE Click here to enlarge
    I can't believe George K. didn't just beat your backstabbing Jewish ass. Congrats on Jordan (roadkill) stealing info from TRM and starting his own tuning company. What a bunch of dumbf@%&s.
    Click here to enlarge I didn't know I was Jewish. Click here to enlarge Second TRM stole from AA, and TRM used to ask questions to many on the forums about tuning. If you have been around long enough you wouldn't be so clueless. Go troll somewhere else, and troll BAVALCORE. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,083
    Rep Points
    31,289.2
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge I didn't know I was Jewish. Click here to enlarge Second TRM stole from AA, and TRM used to ask questions to many on the forums about tuning. If you have been around long enough you wouldn't be so clueless. Go troll somewhere else, and troll BAVALCORE. Click here to enlarge
    Not to bring up drama as you have been rather surprisingly positive lately but you defended TRM when it was proven they stole AA's tune.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not to bring up drama as you have been rather surprisingly positive lately but you defended TRM when you it was proven they stole AA's tune.

    I'm not putting them down now either. Its in the past. Now they tune on blow-thru mafs, but they learned from others. Like pretty everyone does in some form or another.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    interesting, so you did that 12.x @120ish on 500hp before right? might be time to hit the strip again

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    interesting, so you did that 12.x @120ish on 500hp before right? might be time to hit the strip again
    Yea that was with the 35r setup with a spa t3 manifold on about 11psi. Are any tracks open during this time of year? My last setup made 503 whp at 20psi, and now its making 614whp on 21-22psi. My aim is trap speed the next time I go.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    no, too late, but hey will be open in march, and then the roll on event in April

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    no, too late, but hey will be open in march, and then the roll on event in April

    I'm in for that roll on event I was talking to Matt about it. Where do you sign up?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Points
    30.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge I didn't know I was Jewish. Click here to enlarge Second TRM stole from AA, and TRM used to ask questions to many on the forums about tuning. If you have been around long enough you wouldn't be so clueless. Go troll somewhere else, and troll BAVALCORE. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Congratulations on being a dumb$#@!.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAVALCORE Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Congratulations on being a dumb$#@!.
    Take care of that dog of ur's. Have a fun time.

    Don't hide behind a screen name.
    Last edited by GG///M3; 12-22-2012 at 09:39 PM.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Offer something to this section/forum instead of attacks. Grow up and get a life.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    What is your compression ratio? I re-read your thread and the numbers are very impressive. I'm assuming you have forged pistons as well? I sure wish I could make a clone of my car and put your engine in it.
    Click here to enlarge


  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    306
    Rep Points
    268.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    who is bavalcore? something about a dog being hurt is familiar, from AZ?
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

    Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    What is your compression ratio? I re-read your thread and the numbers are very impressive. I'm assuming you have forged pistons as well? I sure wish I could make a clone of my car and put your engine in it.
    My pistons are wiesco 8.5.1 pistons with eagle rods.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rt turbo Click here to enlarge
    who is bavalcore? something about a dog being hurt is familiar, from AZ?
    LOL. He is someone from BFC who got banned a few weeks ago.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,083
    Rep Points
    31,289.2
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    My pistons are wiesco 8.5.1 pistons with eagle rods.

    LOL. He is someone from BFC who got banned a few weeks ago.
    Tell George to figure out Paypal GG.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Tell George to figure out Paypal GG.

    Not sure what you mean?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,083
    Rep Points
    31,289.2
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Not sure what you mean?
    I was saying for his vendor account and so I can put all this stuff up on the front page.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I was saying for his vendor account and so I can put all this stuff up on the front page.
    Sent you a pm
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,083
    Rep Points
    31,289.2
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Sent you a pm
    Replied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •