Close

View Poll Results: Would you mess around with a girl that's married or in a relationship?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 44.83%
  • No

16 55.17%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Sure you can hope for the kids to be wiser.....or you can maybe teach them...no?
    Simple thought, and one would hope that they could learn from Dad's mistakes. However, if you're a parent, you would know that nothing about kids/parenting is simple. Secondly, you can only "show" your kids the right path. In the end, it is up to them to choose which path to walk.

Based on what my Father "taught me," I had no business walking down some of those paths in life.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TRES Click here to enlarge
    this is a funny thread this should be a sticky lol. Perfect bar conversation
    Certainly is!

OT:How is Frank's tune treating you @TRES?
    Last edited by MisterEm; 12-11-2012 at 08:12 PM. Reason: fat thumbs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    this is a funny thread this should be a sticky lol. Perfect bar conversation
    It would be funny to get everyone together in a room with a few kegs and see what happens.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the tune is still running strong no issues at all

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    Simple thought, and one would hope that they could learn from Dad's mistakes. However, if you're a parent, you would know that nothing about kids/parenting is simple. Secondly, you can only "show" your kids the right path. In the end, it is up to them to choose which path to walk.

Based on what my Father "taught me," I had no business walking down some of those paths in life.

Certainly is!

OT:How is Frank's tune treating you @TRES ?
    ground control coilovers/wavetrac lsd/ full m3 suspension/delrin bushings/ megan racing toe and camber arms/bmw oem performance carbon fiber front lip and rear deck spoiler/m3 strut brace/ecs SS brakelines/CPE dci's, charge pipe, catless dp, fmic/bms OCC/tuningtechfs custom tune/defiv diff lockdownkit,rbpcv valve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yep it will be epic lol

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It would be funny to get everyone together in a room with a few kegs and see what happens.
    ground control coilovers/wavetrac lsd/ full m3 suspension/delrin bushings/ megan racing toe and camber arms/bmw oem performance carbon fiber front lip and rear deck spoiler/m3 strut brace/ecs SS brakelines/CPE dci's, charge pipe, catless dp, fmic/bms OCC/tuningtechfs custom tune/defiv diff lockdownkit,rbpcv valve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    :cough: chat

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    yep it will be epic lol
    It would either be like this:

Click here to enlarge

or this:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm saying the latter..... BimmerBoost brawl. Like you keep bringing up we've got a strong East Coast/Tri-State presence on the forum, which comes with a healthy dose of attitude & $#@! talking
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Id imagine WW3 would start after a few drinks
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No $#@!ing way.
    Scouts honor I remember that chick!

Her avatar was a picture of her holding a sign that said something on it no?
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No, definitely not. But i have done it. Didn't know the girl was married though... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have a bit of experience on this...

Did fool around with a chick that was in a relationship... $#@!ed everything up for her... then ended up in a relationship with her... we now live together, three kids... jolly times Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I answered yes because I'm open to life as it comes..

On a side note, In no way am I condoning targeting married women as I completely respect marriage in it's entirety.

But let's be real here.. Weather they admit it or not, most (90+% in my experience) of all attractive women have some type of boyfriend/guy/intimate friend/sugar daddy etc in their life at any given time. So the way I look at it, all women are in some type of "relationship". You meet them and things may change.. If your good enough, she'll cut everything off with everyone and focus her attention on you.

I say this because the majority of the women I've hooked up with/dated had someone they were seeing. It is what it is.. If something seems or feels right your instinct as a man is going to cloud your judgment and you'll act accordingly. I'll be honest, I can't ever recall asking the question "are you seeing someone?".

I just have a funny past with women and I do my best to respect them as best I can.. But damn I've seen countless sad moves on their behalf. One example it this chick in Houston I used to date when I was in town for a couple days every month. We would go have dinner and some drinks and she'd end up back at my hotel for the night. One evening after a little fun, I was taking a shower and overhear her phone conversation she was having with her boyfriend. (I didn't know prior that she was seeing anyone). Turns out he's a fire fighter and was out on call putting out a fire, risking his life, while his girl was doing her thing.. She hangs up with "ok, I'll see you in the morning for breakfast baby.. I love you". I walk out and she says "Oh yea I kind of have a BF" & "I wish you lived here in Houston".. I just brushed it off as best I could. Again, that's ONE example.. I could go on but wont.

The woman I'm spending my time with these days is doing her best to prove my past perception of (most) women wrong and seems to be doing a decent job at it.. But who knows? There's 3.3 billion women on this planet, I'm not gonna sweat it if I'm forced to meet of few more Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by TZ04XJR; 12-12-2012 at 01:45 AM.
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I must have a good dick... i cheated on her... she went away... screwed around and came back...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol, this thread is half "bros before hoes" and half "taxicab confessionals".
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    Scouts honor I remember that chick!

Her avatar was a picture of her holding a sign that said something on it no?
    I don't remember, all I know is that girl was like a drug.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    But let's be real here.. Weather they admit it or not, most (90+% in my experience) of all attractive women have some type of boyfriend/guy/intimate friend/sugar daddy etc in their life at any given time. So the way I look at it, all women are in some type of "relationship". You meet them and things may change.. If your good enough, she'll cut everything off with everyone and focus her attention on you.
    I honestly think this is more American women than women in general.

When I go to Poland and see how women behave their versus here... it's amazing. When a woman is married she's married, period.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    I just have a funny past with women and I do my best to respect them as best I can.. But damn I've seen countless sad moves on their behalf. One example it this chick in Houston I used to date when I was in town for a couple days every month. We would go have dinner and some drinks and she'd end up back at my hotel for the night. One evening after a little fun, I was taking a shower and overhear her phone conversation she was having with her boyfriend. (I didn't know prior that she was seeing anyone). Turns out he's a fire fighter and was out on call putting out a fire, risking his life, while his girl was doing her thing.. She hangs up with "ok, I'll see you in the morning for breakfast baby.. I love you". I walk out and she says "Oh yea I kind of have a BF" & "I wish you lived here in Houston".. I just brushed it off as best I could. Again, that's ONE example.. I could go on but wont.
    That woman has no soul.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love how this thread almost establishes women are a tool of the devil.

They can pretty much get dick at will, that's too much absolute power especially for something as insane as a female.

I have to wonder about some of these OC girls I see and what exactly they are offering a man other than their body. And which man they are offering that to that particular day.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    99% of Women are whores and if they are not right now they will be.
    I am against banging any female that is in a relationship if her boyfriend is a douche bag or not, i will not do it i respect myself more than easy pussy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    i will not do it i respect myself more than easy pussy.
    Say that when this is in front of you after a few drinks and begging to play:

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Say that when this is in front of you after a few drinks and begging to play:

Click here to enlarge
    been there...If she is single and i am single no problem, if she has a guy i would not do it, what goes around comes around.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    been there...If she is single and i am single no problem, if she has a guy i would not do it, what goes around comes around.
    Well I hope to have your strength in that same situation. I think it's easier typed than done.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well I hope to have your strength in that same situation. I think it's easier typed than done.
    dude i am in a bar every week this happens once in a while i keep myself in check even if i am very drunk i am just against cheating whores. I guess i am more passionate about who i $#@!, letting them whores know they can't get any dick they want.
    On the other hand that's all my old friend does, he bangs girls that have boyfriends who are in Army serving etc( he picks them up on instagram), he even banged his best friends girl and then got his jaw dented but that didn't teach him a lesson.
    That's that $#@! i don't like.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    e bangs girls that have boyfriends who are in Army serving etc( he picks them up on instagram)
    That's pretty messed up on your friend's part and never heard of Instagram being used for this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast