Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So no need for forums any longer, everyone needs to pack it up. If you are curious, just buy the part and try it yourself.

I'm going to need a bigger garage I guess.
    Sticky, aren't you doing just that with your own car? Forgive me if I am wrong since I haven't followed your build too closely, but you wanted to have a fast/fastest M3, so you put the money into building it up without waiting for someone else to tell you what you bought is the greatest thing since sliced bread. However much you have spent I would assume is worth it to you for your own satisfaction and enjoyment of the car once its finished. It will also be your choice what you want to do with it once its complete. Hopefully that involves putting down some numbers for me and others to enjoy reading about.

I won't comment on your statement about closing forums as it was simply a retarded statement...

So then where are the impressive traps? Nobody is even bothering with pushing for ET.
    That's a great question and one I would love answered as well. Its almost as if the kit includes a "free" non-disclosure statement to go with it. It is odd how quite everything has been, especially with all the hype of the ShiftSector Event.

But people have been to the track and we get no details. People just want to see what someone other than Shiv runs, that isn't an attack.
    I would like those results as well. Right now its kinda like some of the Hotrods results that many people had doubts about. I don't necessarily doubt his results, but if they can't be repeated by others something shady might be going on. I look forward to hearing about CaptainInsano's results good or bad when he goes. I am an enthusiast just like most people on this forum, and think when you bring a product to the market you lets the results speak for it not just the tuner. Since I am not willing to pay the money for the kit, I continue patiently looking forward to seeing those results from guys that did.

Ok I'm out for real this time lol. I have all day at work tomorrow to be back here Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jdb Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, aren't you doing just that with your own car? Forgive me if I am wrong since I haven't followed your build too closely, but you wanted to have a fast/fastest M3, so you put the money into building it up without waiting for someone else to tell you what you bought is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    I already was running a supercharger before I decided to take it further and went for a ride in the cars, checked them out in person, and analyzed all the data available.

If someone out of nowhere said here is a turbo for the M3 I wouldn't just say sign me up. I'd like to see some kind of base to work off. Therefore, it isn't crazy for people to ask for some customer results rather than jumping in. Sure, they have the option of jumping in but I think there is a valid reason for asking for supplemental info from people other than Shiv.

I won't comment on your statement about closing forums as it was simply a retarded statement...
    No, an exaggerated statement to get you to come to that conclusion. In essence highlighting what was wrong with you saying if you want to learn more buy it yourself.

Right now its kinda like some of the Hotrods results that many people had doubts about. I don't necessarily doubt his results, but if they can't be repeated by others something shady might be going on.
    Shady stuff was going on with Hotrod like larger nitrous jets and a completely stripped out car. Obviously if other people couldn't repeat it more was going on than meets the eye.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234