Close

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 199
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JC335xi Click here to enlarge
    It didn't. The Cobb AP worked the same way in the Subaru world as it does for the N54. When you install it the unit is married to the car but you can unmarry it at any time and use it on another car. There was and is no VIN lock.
    Sorry, yes, married and then un-married. But once un-married can you marry it back? Doesn't it use the VIN in some aspect with this?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    Once the cobb unit is uninstalled, it can be installed in any other car without hassle.

    A procede that vin locks to a car must be sent back to the manufacturer so that it can be unlocked for an extra fee.

    Which sounds more convenient?

    Your welcome.
    Obviously the Cobb setup is how it should be. Vishnu aims for more control of your hardware and your money. That is one of the things people hate.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    not sure how you expect to sell a product without publicly posting dynos. LOL
    Maybe when they are ready to release it? How many times do they have to say its a development car with an inexperienced driver who is new to AA who obviously didn't go about releasing information in the way AA would like?

    When they are ready to sell, they will likely present it in a way they present their products on other platforms. What else would you expect?

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DefactoM6 Click here to enlarge
    I am referencing AA of the early-mid 2000s, in the S50/52 days, back when they were doing something that was admittedly far more challenging than slapping a centrifugal S/C onto an N/A car
    Has the economy changed at all since then? I'm sure lot's of companies were doing different things almost a decade ago.

    AA needs to make money. They sell good kits doing good things offering some of the best tuning I have seen. Not to mention all kinds of other hardware.

    You would be more "impressed" if they were doing turbos or twin screws? That's great man, you keep playing virtual Gran Turismo and saying from a keyboard what you think is impressive. Reality is this is a business that can't cater to your day dreams.

    Why don't you show me one of your "impressive" tuners with a twin screw for any ITB M motor. Oh, let's fault AA for this yet nobody has a kit with what you are asking. You spend too much time in a virtual fantasy land.

    AA built a monster turbo S54 before anyone else. They had tons of turbo kits for E36 vehicles. Time marches on, the economy changed, and smart businesses change with it instead of foolishly spending money to "impress" people who won't even be buying their products.

    Additionally, if you think tuning a centrifugal blower on the new M3's is easy then to go do it yourself. Tune the DCT trans too. The cars are far more complex these days.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DefactoM6 Click here to enlarge
    Your remarkable stubbornness and inability to listen is nearly as amusing as your stupidity. See above. If you love that graph so much, go send your car to them. And using HKS/Rotrex centri blowers instead of Vortechs is not innovative, deluding oneself otherwise would be the fever dreams of a narrow minded fanboy. Get back to me when AA puts out a TS S65 that works. In less than 10 years, Cobb has managed to take on the single hardest aspect of performance modification (tuning, specifically through a stock ECU), and has managed to do so across completely unrelated platforms, whose only thing in common was the extreme complexity and difficulty involved in cracking them. Hardware is the easy part. If the tuning aspect were as easy as the hardware part, there would be TS and turbo S65s and turbo C63s running around everywhere tuned on the stock DME, it wouldn't have taken almost 12 years since the E46 M3's introduction to get a DME tuned E46 M3 turbo kit, your car wouldn't have sat around for as long as it has, etc.
    Right kid that's why you're posting on my forum. Thanks for the insults real mature. You obviously being the know it all buying all these products when you have to show off your dad's BMW in your sig because you don't have anything of your own and aren't in the market for anything you are trying to discuss anyway.

    I love that graph a lot and I have a bit more knowledge on the platform than you do considering I actually have a BMW we are discussing products for. Sorry you can't take away from the best looking graph posted for a blower on an S65 motor. You were saying something about crappy tuning? Oh well looks pretty damn good in practice for a platform they are aggressively tuning for. Oh, and they have built motor setups too. Color me impressed.

    Oh the S65 DME tuning is hard now all of a sudden? Yet just earlier you said it was easy. Well, which is it? Yep AA has some very impressive tuning on a motor difficult to tune for. So you're undermining your own point when you say how hard the stock DME is something I already know having had my car tuned for forced induction years ago.

    Cobb and Active Autowerke are different. It's an idiotic comparison you are making. Cobb isn't producing supercharger kits or similar hardware to AA. Cobb's specialty is software. They are different, both have merits, pluses, minuses, and strong applications. I haven't seen anything from Cobb for the S65 but that doesn't mean I discount them. Because you haven't seen what you like from AA for the N54 you do though? Idiotic double standard.

    Now run along child people who actually have these cars are talking.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    Yet another reason why I don't do business with Active, being local. I called because my car wasn't boosting, and the first thing someone mentioned was "hey, we have these turbos in development, that are comparable to so and so, come by to talk about pricing". And now you say you have no plans to sell?

    Really?
    Things change, you can call them and discuss or get your info right here on the upgrade as you did. Did you put money down or something? Did they take something from you? They are being open and honest. A guy who is a new employee posted some info and you all run wild with it as if it is gospel. It isn't an official AA product release. Relax.

    You girls are being ridiculous.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    979
    Rep Points
    2,200.8
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The biggest change is the way so called enthusiasts handle themselves when something happens. Everyone wants to push the limits but when something happens to the motor then they cry and threaten and blame anyone with a large wallet. Back in the day if someone blew an engine pushing 500 hp on a car that came with 230 they would man up and buy a new engine because it happens. E36 pioneers stand up!

    If you do not think this changes business models think again.
    Last edited by Andrew@activeautowerke; 12-07-2012 at 10:16 PM.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    349.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Things change, you can call them and discuss or get your info right here on the upgrade as you did. Did you put money down or something? Did they take something from you? They are being open and honest. A guy who is a new employee posted some info and you all run wild with it as if it is gospel. It isn't an official AA product release. Relax.

    You girls are being ridiculous.
    As usual sticky, your professionalism and .. a $#@! it. You speak without knowing, you have no idea about my experience. I don't give a damn, what you think, I've been down here for along time to know why I speak. Keep getting involved in crap you don't know. Once again, you're the man!
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    As usual sticky, your professionalism and .. a $#@! it. You speak without knowing, you have no idea about my experience. I don't give a damn, what you think, I've been down here for along time to know why I speak. Keep getting involved in crap you don't know. Once again, you're the man!
    Who is stopping you from saying whatever you want to say?

    So you called and spoke to someone who said they have a turbo upgrade. Who was it you spoke to? Maybe it was this guy posting things on the forums. Maybe it was someone who just works in the office and doesn't really know the technical details.

    I deal with people working for tuners, like in accounting, who have no idea what the hell is going on buy say all sorts of things.

    Right here, in this thread, you have a direct response from AA regarding the status of this. So what is the problem? Did they take money from you for something? Or did you just have a simple phone call that maybe didn't contain all the details? Not really all that crazy.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    349.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Who is stopping you from saying whatever you want to say?

    So you called and spoke to someone who said they have a turbo upgrade. Who was it you spoke to? Maybe it was this guy posting things on the forums. Maybe it was someone who just works in the office and doesn't really know the technical details.

    I deal with people working for tuners, like in accounting, who have no idea what the hell is going on buy say all sorts of things.

    Right here, in this thread, you have a direct response from AA regarding the status of this. So what is the problem? Did they take money from you for something? Or did you just have a simple phone call that maybe didn't contain all the details? Not really all that crazy.
    I have emails, not just phone calls, but I'm a better than just posting this on the internet to bash, or get someone in trouble for no apparent reason. From the email signature, I seriously doubt that it's a new kid in town. I just refuse to do business with them, it's my choice. I will not post "the emails" because it really isn't worth getting someone in trouble for saying something they were supposed to.

    Every time I contact them, it just reminds me of why I've never done business in the first place. That's all I'm saying, jump to your vendors rescue, it's all the same to me, just don't try and speak for something you don't know, show your users some respect as well. We're the ones that drive the vendors to the site, yes they pay, but we bring them here.
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    I have emails, not just phone calls, but I'm a better than just posting this on the internet to bash, or get someone in trouble for no apparent reason. From the email signature, I seriously doubt that it's a new kid in town. I just refuse to do business with them, it's my choice. I will not post "the emails" because it really isn't worth getting someone in trouble for saying something they were supposed to.
    Ok it's your personal business who you choose.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    Every time I contact them, it just reminds me of why I've never done business in the first place. That's all I'm saying, jump to your vendors rescue, it's all the same to me, just don't try and speak for something you don't know, show your users some respect as well. We're the ones that drive the vendors to the site, yes they pay, but we bring them here.
    I think it's fair to point out N54 bias as some of you think the tuning industry revolves around the N54 for some reason. Weird how in the S65 section even on this site everyone is stoked with AA and their tuning on a far more difficult platform, funny eh?

    I'm not speaking about something I don't know I'm very familiar with the entire scope of BMW aftermarket tuning and have been for a very long time. I highly doubt you have done so in a similar manner. If you don't want to use someone because of a phone call saying something that might not have been right on then go right ahead. That doesn't mean they aren't a good tuner. They've kind of been in this business a while, maybe for a good reason: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...rates-30-years

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    349.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok it's your personal business who you choose.



    I think it's fair to point out N54 bias as some of you think the tuning industry revolves around the N54 for some reason. Weird how in the S65 section even on this site everyone is stoked with AA and their tuning on a far more difficult platform, funny eh?

    I'm not speaking about something I don't know I'm very familiar with the entire scope of BMW aftermarket tuning and have been for a very long time. I highly doubt you have done so in a similar manner. If you don't want to use someone because of a phone call saying something that might not have been right on then go right ahead. That doesn't mean they aren't a good tuner. They've kind of been in this business a while, maybe for a good reason: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...rates-30-years
    The problem is, you seem to think I'm speaking about their tune, or that I care about it. I'm speaking of AA period, I run what I run and don't really give a crap about anyone else. I don't get involved in tuner wars, it's not really smart. Just because I find my car enjoyable, and fun, doesn't mean I think the world revolves around it. Please don't put me in a specific category because I own a certain car. My life has way more to go on than the car I have, it's a hobby and a fun one at that.

    So good for them, it's good for the local economy to have local business, I support them well. I took my car for what needed to be done to PAW (Precision Auto Werks). Maybe I like the more personal feel, the I don't mind you asking me questions and actually trying to figure out what you want, instead of trying to throw sh*t at the wall or sell parts. but that's just me.
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't get what part of they focus on multiple markets that you don't understand. It's like saying Cobb's sales have flopped in the M3 market.

    No offense, they are highly competitive in a market with a higher price point and more difficult tuning. Several of those BMW markets, actually.
    This is an irrelevant point. They went out of their way to make a processor, develop a flash tune, and even contract out a hand held flash tuning device. They failed, but it wasn't because of lack of focus due to distractions. It was because of piss poor strategizing, and a monopolizing marketing approach.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    The problem is, you seem to think I'm speaking about their tune, or that I care about it. I'm speaking of AA period, I run what I run and don't really give a crap about anyone else. I don't get involved in tuner wars, it's not really smart. Just because I find my car enjoyable, and fun, doesn't mean I think the world revolves around it. Please don't put me in a specific category because I own a certain car. My life has way more to go on than the car I have, it's a hobby and a fun one at that.

    So good for them, it's good for the local economy to have local business, I support them well. I took my car for what needed to be done to PAW (Precision Auto Werks). Maybe I like the more personal feel, the I don't mind you asking me questions and actually trying to figure out what you want, instead of trying to throw sh*t at the wall or sell parts. but that's just me.
    Ok enjoy your car however you want. I think your basis on not wanting to do business with someone isn't entirely sound but it's your business do what you want.

    My point is a lot of this tuning talk is through an incredibly narrow N54 focus and not to mention recent N54 focus.

    PAW is great as well, different, but a great shop and I really like Luis. Different places for different peoples tastes.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    This is an irrelevant point. They went out of their way to make a processor, develop a flash tune, and even contract out a hand held flash tuning device. They failed, but it wasn't because of lack of focus due to distractions. It was because of piss poor strategizing, and a monopolizing marketing approach.
    Seriously, nobody listens to you. If you want to talk irrelevant points, it's the one you just made if anyone should even call it a point rather than an incoherent mess. They didn't contract out that hand held device basically everyone uses it for a reason due to who made it and how well it works. You might want to look into it before talking out of your ass.

    I think you should leave market strategy to someone who has been it for over 3 decades.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Seriously, nobody listens to you. If you want to talk irrelevant points, its the one you just made. They didn't contract out that hand held device basically everyone uses it for a reason due to who made it. You might want to look into it before talking out of your ass.
    I was going to add: well documented failures (which you would have read about if you visited E90post, as opposed to block all links to Click here to enlarge ), poor horse power and torque numbers, no Race or stage 2 tune.......want me to go on? Your hatered of me stems from your psychbabble on the idiotic Obama post. If you don't like the US government, you can always GTFO.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by trufus Click here to enlarge
    Bro. N54 4 lyfe.

    Also my exhaust smells like rainbows and butterflies. You don't even know.
    WORD! He should spend time worrying about his head, crank, rod, and main bearings. Chances are, they're done! Click here to enlarge

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JC335xi Click here to enlarge
    It didn't. The Cobb AP worked the same way in the Subaru world as it does for the N54. When you install it the unit is married to the car but you can unmarry it at any time and use it on another car. There was and is no VIN lock.
    He knoweth all. He's never been wrong. Click here to enlarge

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    12.6@113mph is spot on what I would expect for N54 with FBO + AA Upgraded compressor turbos + AA tune
    Hotrod hit that time with JB3 alone! Click here to enlarge (now my favorite smiley for this thread)

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    349.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok enjoy your car however you want. I think your basis on not wanting to do business with someone isn't entirely sound but it's your business do what you want.

    My point is a lot of this tuning talk is through an incredibly narrow N54 focus and not to mention recent N54 focus.

    PAW is great as well, different, but a great shop and I really like Luis. Different places for different peoples tastes.
    I will, thanks
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    I was going to add: well documented failures (which you would have read about if you visited E90post, as opposed to block all links to Click here to enlarge ), poor horse power and torque numbers, no Race or stage 2 tune.......want me to go on? Your hatered of me stems from your psychbabble on the idiotic Obama post. If you don't like the US government, you can always GTFO.
    First of all, I don't block links to e90post so retard strike number 1.

    Secondly, they have excellent tunes ON OTHER PLATFORMS. Faulting them here is like faulting Cobb for not having a stage 2 or race gas tune for the S65. Or faulting Ferrari for not having a competitive SUV. Retard strike number 2.

    Did you see the quality of their supercharger tuning? The curve is practically flat with 0 smoothing. Can you not process this?

    Click here to enlarge

    Oh ya clearly they are terrible and don't know what they are doing because they offer a basic mild flash for the N54, oh noes. Dinan offers a basic flash for the N54 as well, clearly they must be junk. Not like they could build a Rolex endurance race winning S62 V8 for professional teams or anything because they don't have E85 or race tunes for the N54 which is the bar by which all tuning prowess is measured. You have no logical argument here, your point is quite simply stupid with no serious basis in anything sound.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    Your hatered of me stems from your psychbabble on the idiotic Obama post. If you don't like the US government, you can always GTFO.
    I don't have any "hatered" towards you, I just think you're literally stupid. Regarding that point, you stated the Quran is a more important document than the US Constitution which I equated to stating science fiction is more important than documentaries. There's no point bringing this up when you can't differentiate between ancient religious text and the basic laws constituting US Government. Retard strike number 3. You are officially full retard right now.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    Hotrod hit that time with JB3 alone! Click here to enlarge (now my favorite smiley for this thread)
    And of course 1/4 mile times tell the whole picture of tuning. I think that smiley should be next to username. Possibly a face palm as well, just to prepare people who respond.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    We do not have any plans of selling them at this time and I made that very clear in my first post. We made them for a customer which is now an employee.
    Andrew, Man UP. I've been driven at the track, in your supercharged E92 M3 (frozen grey), which was owned by one of you guys. Spectacular tune (+ supercharger), and very smooth power delivery. There is still plenty of room for you guys to make money with our engine. You just have to offer a package that makes more financial sense to the consumer, in the current economic environment.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    187
    Rep Points
    395.9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thread turned into a $#@!hole before I could even read or respond lol..
    I'm outta here.
    jb4+fbo+meth

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    Andrew, Man UP. I've been driven in your supercharged E92 M3 (frozen grey), which was owned by one of you guys. Spectacular tune, and very smooth power delivery. There is still plenty of room for you guys to make money with our engine. You just have to offer a package that makes more financial sense to the consumer, in the current economic environment.
    Let them run their own business. You just said their E92 M3 is smooth and spectacular, wow, how about that. Don't shoot your own point in the foot or anything.

    They can't roll out products on every single platform at once. What the hell do you realistically expect? Vishnu and BMS already have a large chunk of the market you want AA to invest significant resources to fight over table scraps?

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    Thread turned into a $#@!hole before I could even read or respond lol..
    I'm outta here.
    I think you'll be reading it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •