Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Aguas Click here to enlarge
    i just got a call from BMW NA because of the survey i filled up & the lady said that they can't force the dealer to fix anything it because all dealers all independent operated or some like that, but she will make sure that they will get a formal complain send to them. so i really doubt the dealer is going to fix the door unless they don't want that complain in their file; So I'm hoping for the best.
    You can also ask to speak to someone at BMWNA. Don't just let the issue die.

I'd also speak to the GM of the dealer and let him know you contacted BMWNA.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn, that sucks with the door panel, nice color of car! same as mine Click here to enlarge happy modding

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so i got a call back from the dealer & i was at work, i told the guy to wait for me & when i pick it up i hang up on him by mistake & i have no idea what his name was lol... so now i called back & they didn't know who it was so i have to wait now for them to call me back .....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah no way in hell that was a safety belt. It looks like some dumb ass took a screw driver to the panel because he was too lazy to walk over and get the trim tool.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Yeah no way in hell that was a safety belt. It looks like some dumb ass took a screw driver to the panel because he was too lazy to walk over and get the trim tool.
    i know right that's what i told them but you know how some of this dealers are.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BMDoublYou Click here to enlarge
    Damn, that sucks with the door panel, nice color of car! same as mine Click here to enlarge happy modding
    i know right it sucks Click here to enlarge. Yes i was actually thinking to start doing some modding i been researching & i think i should go with the JB+ & the filters for right now. & i was thinking if switching the tail light to LCI tail light i like those better but i think i would have to switch the whole trunk to do that, idk if that's consider modding but is something i would love to do.

i was thinking on switching the fog lights & the headlights also for the angel eyes i think that's how they call but i can't decide on that because i used to have a 03 accord coupe & i switched the headlights & the aftermarket headlights burn all the time & i don't think i can trust that again, i got the The Xenon headlights & they don't burn & they pretty reliable.

so that's what i have planned to start with but i have to wait a few days because this holidays are destroying my wallet. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Si i spoke with the service director & they are going to fix it!!! So im glad that they are being responsible thank you for the advice on talking to them.
    "An optimist is a driver who thinks that empty space at the curb won't have a hydrant beside it."
    Anonymous

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Aguas Click here to enlarge
    Si i spoke with the service director & they are going to fix it!!! So im glad that they are being responsible thank you for the advice on talking to them.
    Persistence pays off Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12