Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BFG Tires, beige floor mats, E90 front bumper, 15mm spacers, and much more

Hey guys so I have a bunch of items laying around and would like to get rid of them. I am currently at school and cannot take pictures or meet up to sell the parts util mid December but I figured I would post them up to gauge interest.

2, BF Goodrich KDW T/A g-Force tires. About 30% tread. 1 tire is plugged....it's been plugged for over a year and doesn't leak. $25 for 1. Or $40 for both.

Beige oem carpet floor mats. They were basically never used. Small stain on passenger side but it's not very noticeable. $50 for the set.

E90 AW OEM Front bumper. It will need to touched up and resprayed but comes with the kidneys, lower grills, and fogs. Tabs are all in tact. $75 Will NOT ship.

15mm spacers. Hubcentric. They look beat up but when you mount them, the scuffs cannot be seen. They don't affect performance/function at all. $40...no lugs, you'll need a set of extended lugs. Perfect time to upgrade to studs!

OEM E90 330xi muffler. Cut after the resonator. $30 No I won't separate the butterfly valve....by the whole muffler if you want it.

There are a couple other things I can't remember right now but I'll post them when I do.

Thanks for looking!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ohh tire sizes are 235/35/19. Mounted in the front on a stock xi suspension so the wear was pretty much even....no extreme inner tire wear.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Pics help, GLWS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks and Yes I'll get some up when I go home. Can't take any at the moment. Bump Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge