Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Sonny you are looking at this one-sided. Just for a moment think like that unlucky Palestinian guy that lives in Gaza strip. Be fair man. They deserve a state, just like Israelis. I agree that radical muslims have power there, but what about Israeli leaders? Aren't they radical jewish people too? You and i know they both want each other dead equally.

There are people living in Palestine that just want to live like normal people. They don't care about the religion differences. But look at how they live? Closed borders, war etc... They are living in hell man.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Sonny you are looking at this one-sided. Just for a moment think like that unlucky Palestinian guy that lives in Gaza strip. Be fair man. They deserve a state, just like Israelis. I agree that radical muslims have power there, but what about Israeli leaders? Aren't they radical jewish people too? You and i know they both want each other dead equally.

There are people living in Palestine that just want to live like normal people. They don't care about the religion differences. But look at how they live? Closed borders, war etc... They are living in hell man.
    Consider how you are looking at this. I agree with everything you wrote except one point. Where you and I disagree is that the amount of people in Palestine that want Israelis and Jews dead compared to the amount of people in Israel that want Palestinians dead is disproportionate. And that's where the societies are different. Jewish leaders don't wage a religious war against Arabs. It may seem that way, but it's not actually like that. Israel doesn't act to promote Judaism. The leaders (the ones in charge of Palestine) are crazy terrorists and they keep their citizens trapped. That's the real crime. That's the problem and it's not changing. They promote radical ideology and they will not settle for anything less.

So, NO we don't BOTH know that "they" want each other dead equally.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Just wanted to apologize to all for coming across antagonistic. My views are my own. I should have cooled it a bit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny
    Where you and I disagree is that the amount of people in Palestine that want Israelis and Jews dead compared to the amount of people in Israel that want Palestinians dead is disproportionate. And that's where the societies are different.
    How do you know my friend? Have you been in Palestine and asking about their opinions? Do you have legit statistics? Are you sure that jew leaders aren't just acting to make themselves look good?

And, don't you think Israel is at fault too for creating a very negative atmosphere towards themselves from people in Gaza strip? once in a while, civilians get killed by Israelis. Naturally, this creates hate in civilians. Look at the recent tension, 5 dead people in Israel against tens of dead children from Palestinians. What do you expect from a father that lost his child? This is also true for Israelis.

As i said earlier, our way of living and their way of living are very different. We don't know what would we do if we were them, do we?

FYI i'm not Muslim, i just carry the title. I hate all religions equally Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

How do you know my friend? Have you been in Palestine and asking about their opinions? Do you have legit statistics? Are you sure that jew leaders aren't just acting to make themselves look good?

And, don't you think Israel is at fault too for creating a very negative atmosphere towards themselves from people in Gaza strip? once in a while, civilians get killed by Israelis. Naturally, this creates hate in civilians. Look at the recent tension, 5 dead people in Israel against tens of dead children from Palestinians. What do you expect from a father that lost his child? This is also true for Israelis.

As i said earlier, our way of living and their way of living are very different. We don't know what would we do if we were them, do we?

FYI i'm not Muslim, i just carry the title. I hate all religions equally Click here to enlarge
    I am very sad for the suffering of the people in the Palestinian area. It breaks my heart to be honest.

I don't need statistics to support my position. Statistics won't help anyone here, IMO.

Do I think Israel is at fault here? No.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    I am very sad for the suffering of the people in the Palestinian area. It breaks my heart to be honest.

I don't need statistics to support my position. Statistics won't help anyone here, IMO.

Let's agree to disagree here. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Let's agree to disagree here. Click here to enlarge
    For sure. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Go Israel!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    religion has been the downfall of mankind since the beginning of recorded time. Feeling compelled to force your ideals on others based on a "calling" from God is a common trait among all religions to some extent. What's happening in the Gaza strip is simply two groups of radicals clashing, this will not end nor should America or the UN get involved. This is a holy war and any attempt to help either side will be the wrong decision in the end.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

So the terrorists get to sit in on assemblies at the UN as an "Observer". LOL - big $#@!ing deal. I'm surprised they are so happy about it because it means nothing and will never go any further than that. They have no voting rights so it really means squat and we all know that the UN is a farce of an organization. Billions of dollars in kickbacks, fraud and embezzlement, sex scandal in the congo, oil for food...the list is long but suffice it to say that the UN is a complete joke - as is the "observer status" of the palestinians. But it's nice to see them celebrate being slapped in the face - LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge

Why isn't Israel at fault? Why do you think Palestinians are against Israelis? Is this a valid example of what the majority of Israelis think about the Palestinians?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...t-un-palestine

Israel claims the status upgrade of Palestine is bad for the peace process, but then they approve more settlements. Seems like a lot of dick swinging to me.

I just can't blame Palestinians for wanting their own state with internationally recognize boundaries. Of course Israel doesn't want this because it would make building more settlements an act of war pretty much as they would be invading another sovereign state.
    Last edited by ajm8127; 11-30-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Honestly, I could give two $#@!s less about whats going on over there. They can blow each other to pieces and it would in no way, shape, or form effect me at all.

As long as the US doesn't stick it's hand in the cookie jar then I am content.
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    Honestly, I could give two $#@!s less about whats going on over there. They can blow each other to pieces and it would in no way, shape, or form effect me at all.

Couldn't agree more - well said. Repped.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

But they are......
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    But they are......
    Goes to show you how much I pay attention to this crap.

Politics aren't my thing so I may come off as ignorant. But I look at it like this. Does this effect me in any way? No. Then why should I give a rats ass.

The US always getting involved in things is a whole other topic. I really just think we need to focus on ourselves, but will that happen? Not likely anytime soon.

/political rant, won't be hearing from me about politics probably ever again
    Last edited by folgrz; 11-30-2012 at 04:52 PM.
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Goes to show you how much I pay attention to this crap.

Politics aren't my thing so I may come off as ignorant. But I look at it like this. Does this effect me in any way? No. Then why should I give a rats ass.

The US always getting involved in things is a whole other topic. I really just think we need to focus on ourselves, but will that happen? Not likely anytime soon.

/political rant, won't be hearing from me about politics probably ever again
    I hear what you are saying and I tend to think the same way but there is always some trickle down to everyone in some shape or form. In this regard...perhaps gas prices, or maybe even the value of your 401k. Who knows...but no one is isolated from what our government does. Unless of course you live in the Ozark mountains, have no SS#, live off your land, don't pay taxes, don't own anything etc etc....which is no one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    ....and now these $#@!ing $#@!s are implying that if they don't get what they want, they will go to the ICC and seek war crimes charges against Israel. Negotiations by blackmail - why anyone would sit down at the table with these $#@!ing terrorists is beyond me. They've never stood by their word - they lie to the international communities face at every turn yet they expect some sort of recognition ??? It's just absurd.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Israel's response:

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel responded swiftly Friday to U.N. recognition of a Palestinian state, revealing it will build 3,000 more homes for Jews on Israeli-occupied lands that the world body overwhelmingly said belong to the Palestinians.

The plans also include future construction in a strategic area of the West Bank where critics have long warned that Jewish settlements would kill hopes for a viable Palestinian state.

Israel's moves served as a harsh reminder to Palestinians — euphoric over the U.N. upgrade — that while they now have a state on paper, most of it remains very much under Israeli control.

"This is a doomsday scenario," Daniel Seidemann of Ir Amim, a group that promotes coexistence in Jerusalem, said of the building plans.

Israel's decision was bound to embarrass the United States, which was among just nine countries in the 193-member General Assembly to vote against accepting Palestine as a nonmember observer state.

Accelerated settlement construction could also set a more confrontational tone as Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas weighs his next moves.

In Washington, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland criticized the Israeli announcement. "These actions are counterproductive and make it harder to resume direct negotiations or achieve a two-state solution," she said.

Friday's decision was taken by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and eight senior Cabinet ministers, according to the Israeli news website Ynet.

The plans include 3,000 new apartments in the West Bank and east Jerusalem, as well as preparations for new construction in other large West Bank settlements, including Maaleh Adumim, near east Jerusalem, said an Israeli government official.

Among the projects is an expansion of Maaleh Adumim, known as E-1, said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the decision with reporters.

Successive U.S. administrations have pressured Israel not to build in E-1 because it would effectively cut off east Jerusalem from the West Bank, and split the northern part of the territory from the southern part. Israel has said in the past it envisions 3,500 apartments there.

"E-1 will be the death of the two-state solution," said Seidemann, referring to the establishment of a state of Palestine alongside Israel. "If the pronouncements are to be treated seriously, we are months away from the implementation of E-1. This is very serious and very problematic."

Tzipi Livni, Israel's former foreign minister and chief negotiator with the Palestinians, warned that "the decision to build thousands of housing units as punishment to the Palestinians only punishes Israel ... (and) only isolates Israel further."

Since 1967, the number of Israelis living in settlements in the West Bank and east Jerusalem has risen to half a million, compared with 2.7 million Palestinians in those areas, and continued construction makes partition of the land increasingly unlikely.

The new U.N. observer state status could enable the Palestinians to pursue possible war crimes charges against Israel at the International Criminal Court over settlement construction on war-won land.

In his speech to the U.N. on Thursday, Abbas said he would coordinate with sympathetic countries and act responsibly, suggesting he would not seek confrontation with Israel.

"It is our right to get the membership of the ICC, but we don't want to go to it now," Abbas told reporters in New York on Friday, before the Israeli decision on new settlements became known. "We will not go unless we are attacked."

Following Israel's decision to accelerate settlement building, however, Abbas aide Saeb Erekat said the Palestinian leadership was studying its options. He would not elaborate.

Erekat accused Netanyahu of "defying the whole international community and insisting on destroying the two-state solution."

The U.N. endorsed a Palestinian state in territories Israel captured in 1967. Abbas has said he is ready to negotiate the final borders with Israel, provided Netanyahu drops his refusal to use the 1967 lines as a starting point.

Abbas asserted Friday that a Palestinian demand for a settlement freeze ahead of negotiations still stands.

"I'm ready for negotiations," Abbas said, rejecting Netanyahu's portrayal of the demand for a settlement freeze as a precondition. "Is stopping settlement activities a precondition?" he said. "There are 15 Security Council resolutions that say settlements are an obstacle to peace."

On the Israeli side, compromise on settlements seemed unlikely. Netanyahu is seeking re-election two months from now at the helm of a Likud party turned more hawkish since primaries earlier this week and in an electoral alliance with an ultra-nationalist pro-settler party.

Abbas returns Sunday to the West Bank, where Palestinians are preparing a hero's welcome. The U.N. bid has given a boost to his standing, which has been suffering after years of failed peace efforts with Israel. At the same time, the rival Islamic militant group Hamas in Gaza has scored points domestically, after an eight-day cross-border conflict with Israel earlier this month.

Abbas aides say his top priority is to reconcile with Hamas, which seized Gaza from him in 2007 and has been running its own government there since then. Abbas heads the Palestinian Authority, a self-rule government that administers 38 percent of the West Bank, while he has no say in Israeli-annexed east Jerusalem.

The U.N. vote drew mixed reactions among Palestinians trying to reconcile global recognition with the limitations imposed by Israeli control, including border restrictions in Gaza.

Shahira Taleb, a 45-year-old Gaza housewife who has been unable to visit family in the West Bank because of an Israeli travel ban between the territories, was skeptical.

"I don't know if it's something that will change our life or is just a new paper added to thousands of papers issued over the past years in support of our cause," she said, standing in line at a bakery.

But Talal Jafari, a 47-year-old shopkeeper in the West Bank city of Hebron, said for Palestinians, every victory counts. "The entire world supports us, and that by itself is great for us," he said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Sure palesinians deserve a state. But if the 'state' is ran by idealistic terror mongering $#@!faces that torture their own people and drag them through the streets, then they will get buttfucked by the israeli military every now and then. Yea boo hoo, poor gazans, they live in a $#@!ty environment, you know why? Because they elect Hamas and $#@! groups like them that make the entire situation $#@!ed up. Hamas are racist, they hate jews, they want to kill every israeli jew they can. Israelis do not hate palestinians, palestinians have more rights in israel then they do in gaza ran by hamas.

Imagine, if we as americans could vote for any political party and we vote for the KKK to take office. Now, how much would that suck if they win? It's a legit vote right? Of course it is. When the $#@!ty UN gave gazans the 'right to vote' for their own government they had no choice but to elect hamas or they would murder your whole $#@!ing family. Israel is doing gazans a favor by trying to dismantle that crazy $#@!ed up deranged psychopathic group. If gazans would just grow some balls and tell hamas to gtfo, real peace can start. In the meantime Israel is going to do w/e the $#@! they want because they are fed up with the bull$#@! that they eat, double standard. Cant attack poor gazans, but you gotta give them water, electricity and land!!! Oh and they will shoot rockets at you from time to time, just ignore that little tid bit... You know what would happen if mexico wanted their land back and started shooting rockets into texas? If you support hamas, eat $#@!. If you support peace between palestine and israel, I am your friend too.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU
    If you support hamas, eat $#@!. If you support peace between palestine and israel, I am your friend too.
    Not just Hamas, but also any other Islamic groups. al-Ikhwan al-Muslimin, Hezbollah, al-Shabaab etc... It may sounds racist, but everytime Islam and weapons come together, disaster happens.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Hey Sonny. Why don't you tell yor Jewish buddies to go back to easy Germany and other parts of eastern Europe and stop killing woman and children since 1916 in the land you invaded with the help of the Brits?

Do that and maybe people will start liking the Jews again. You invade a whole country, kill their people, occupy thier land, go at them with missile tanks (when they ate defenseless), yet you chose to call them terrorists! So what does that make the Jews in PALESTINE?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Sorena,

The only disaster is coming from you Shiite fanatics. Your words are completely out of line. Israel has no true right in the land of Palestine. THEY WILL KEEP FIGHTING for it. Make no mistake. Go ahead and call them terrorists, fanatics, bozos or whatever the Jewish mass media likes to call them. You and I both know they ate freedom fighters, and they will prevail with victory in the future

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    Hey Sonny. Why don't you tell yor Jewish buddies to go back to easy Germany and other parts of eastern Europe and stop killing woman and children since 1916 in the land you invaded with the help of the Brits?

Do that and maybe people will start liking the Jews again. You invade a whole country, kill their people, occupy thier land, go at them with missile tanks (when they ate defenseless), yet you chose to call them terrorists! So what does that make the Jews in PALESTINE?
    Ahh, really? You mean you'll like us if we do that. Thaaaanks.

I'll call my Jewish buddies at the headquarters right now and see if we can coordinate a quick withdrawal back to the shtetl.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge

Well sorry to break it to you but that whole entire region was originally inhabited by the hebrews (jews, I know you hate them but that's what they were 3000 years ago too). So, since islam is really only about 1350 years old, why do you keep harping like the land 'belongs' to islam? According to you, 1916 is when this timeline began??? Try around 2000 BC when islam wasnt even a dirty thought in muhammeds mind yet. By the way, that land 'belonged' to phoenecians, greeks, romans, brits, ottomans etc... It was inhabited by many different cultures, so to be politically correct we should give it back to all of them right? Wrong. The state is currently being ran by whoever it is being ran and that is how $#@! happens. Sorry, if your muslim fanatic 'freedom fighters' want any chance of having a normal life they need to give up because they are getting their asses kicked and will continue to get their asses kicked if they pull their egos out of their asses and choose to just live in peace without all the waa waa waa 'occupation' bull$#@!.

Americans are 'occupying' north america and we killed all the indians, should we give back the land if native americans start blowing themselves up in shopping malls? The answer is simple, and it's no.

Freedom fighters my ass.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast