Close

Results 1 to 22 of 22

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.FL.
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    244.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    EuroCharged E55 AMG vs Z06

    I ran into this Z06 on my way back from a golf tournament I played in. I'd been on the road for over an hour and was out of meth. This Z06 was not stock. I can pull a stock Z but a modded one would depend on mods.
    We only did one run. And the guy was cool. I think I suprised him. Which I often do.

    Here you go. Next time I'll use both hands.Click here to enlarge

    WORLD's QUICKEST AND FASTEST E55 AMG

    10.25 @ 138mph w/ 1.63 60ft.

    Custom Twin Turbo conversion built by Rage-Tek

    ALL VIDS HERE
    http://m.youtube.com/user/redbulljnky

    Instagram @redbulljnky_eurorage

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Points
    532.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Meth always runs out at the worst time...well until I upgraded to the 2.2gal Cooling Mist tank, then it seemed like I never ran out.

    Awesome car, anything that can hang with a Z06 is impressive.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.FL.
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    244.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Meth always runs out at the worst time...well until I upgraded to the 2.2gal Cooling Mist tank, then it seemed like I never ran out.

    Awesome car, anything that can hang with a Z06 is impressive.
    Yes it does run out at the wrong time.I only use it for cooling. Gained 72whp after 6000rpms with it this way. And thank you!
    WORLD's QUICKEST AND FASTEST E55 AMG

    10.25 @ 138mph w/ 1.63 60ft.

    Custom Twin Turbo conversion built by Rage-Tek

    ALL VIDS HERE
    http://m.youtube.com/user/redbulljnky

    Instagram @redbulljnky_eurorage

    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Nice! Z06 owner must have been shocked at first. Your car is no slouch

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Z06 is out... You need to be safe that's just dangerous driving at those speeds. Holding a phone and barely watching the road.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.FL.
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    244.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Nice! Z06 owner must have been shocked at first. Your car is no slouch
    Thank you!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Z06 is out... You need to be safe that's just dangerous driving at those speeds. Holding a phone and barely watching the road.
    I know I know. I normally don't race on the street, I prefer the track. I didn't realize my friend was videoing. He'd been texting the whole time, and I wanted to record it. It's not very often I don't have my kids in the car. I haven't raced on the street since. But I will go to any track!Click here to enlarge
    WORLD's QUICKEST AND FASTEST E55 AMG

    10.25 @ 138mph w/ 1.63 60ft.

    Custom Twin Turbo conversion built by Rage-Tek

    ALL VIDS HERE
    http://m.youtube.com/user/redbulljnky

    Instagram @redbulljnky_eurorage

    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RedBullJnky Click here to enlarge
    Thank you!

    I know I know. I normally don't race on the street, I prefer the track. I didn't realize my friend was videoing. He'd been texting the whole time, and I wanted to record it. It's not very often I don't have my kids in the car. I haven't raced on the street since. But I will go to any track!Click here to enlarge
    Its all good bro... I play on the highway, like all the time LOL. I was saying with that kind of speed & power you gotta keep those eyes on the road is all. That Vette is either SC'd or a serious HCI package to up and move the way it did. I suspect HCI you would have heard the BOV with a Centri blower or belt whine on the Roots blowers. 3rd and especially 4th gear in those cars are very serious gears for them.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.FL.
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    244.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Its all good bro... I play on the highway, like all the time LOL. I was saying with that kind of speed & power you gotta keep those eyes on the road is all. That Vette is either SC'd or a serious HCI package to up and move the way it did. I suspect HCI you would have heard the BOV with a Centri blower or belt whine on the Roots blowers. 3rd and especially 4th gear in those cars are very serious gears for them.
    Good to know. Thanks!
    WORLD's QUICKEST AND FASTEST E55 AMG

    10.25 @ 138mph w/ 1.63 60ft.

    Custom Twin Turbo conversion built by Rage-Tek

    ALL VIDS HERE
    http://m.youtube.com/user/redbulljnky

    Instagram @redbulljnky_eurorage

    Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,468
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    with an extra 72hp, you would have had him.. or at least stuck right with

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.FL.
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    244.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    I think I could have gotten him. It sucks that ill never know.
    WORLD's QUICKEST AND FASTEST E55 AMG

    10.25 @ 138mph w/ 1.63 60ft.

    Custom Twin Turbo conversion built by Rage-Tek

    ALL VIDS HERE
    http://m.youtube.com/user/redbulljnky

    Instagram @redbulljnky_eurorage

    Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Whooo... nice run. That Z06 moves!

    Cell phone camera? Low quality but can easily tell what happened obviously.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.FL.
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    244.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Whooo... nice run. That Z06 moves!

    Cell phone camera? Low quality but can easily tell what happened obviously.
    Thank you very much sir!
    WORLD's QUICKEST AND FASTEST E55 AMG

    10.25 @ 138mph w/ 1.63 60ft.

    Custom Twin Turbo conversion built by Rage-Tek

    ALL VIDS HERE
    http://m.youtube.com/user/redbulljnky

    Instagram @redbulljnky_eurorage

    Click here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Akiya in Yokosuka, Japan/Miami, FL
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    51.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    You sir have a very fast E55Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    1999 M3 AA C30 S/C w/FMIC, UUC Motowerks, Vorsteiner, Bilsteins, Bav Auto, DEPOs

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.FL.
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    244.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bimmer182 Click here to enlarge
    You sir have a very fast E55Click here to enlarge
    Thank you sir!
    WORLD's QUICKEST AND FASTEST E55 AMG

    10.25 @ 138mph w/ 1.63 60ft.

    Custom Twin Turbo conversion built by Rage-Tek

    ALL VIDS HERE
    http://m.youtube.com/user/redbulljnky

    Instagram @redbulljnky_eurorage

    Click here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Akiya in Yokosuka, Japan/Miami, FL
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    51.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    What track do you usually run on down in S.FL?
    Click here to enlarge
    1999 M3 AA C30 S/C w/FMIC, UUC Motowerks, Vorsteiner, Bilsteins, Bav Auto, DEPOs

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.FL.
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    244.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bimmer182 Click here to enlarge
    What track do you usually run on down in S.FL?
    I live right down the street from Countyline dragway, but I prefer to go to Palm Beach International Raceway
    WORLD's QUICKEST AND FASTEST E55 AMG

    10.25 @ 138mph w/ 1.63 60ft.

    Custom Twin Turbo conversion built by Rage-Tek

    ALL VIDS HERE
    http://m.youtube.com/user/redbulljnky

    Instagram @redbulljnky_eurorage

    Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Akiya in Yokosuka, Japan/Miami, FL
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    51.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RedBullJnky Click here to enlarge
    I live right down the street from Countyline dragway, but I prefer to go to Palm Beach International Raceway
    Alright, I am actually from Cutler Ridge, now it's Cutler Bay...Hopefully I be able tp take leave to go up to Countyline or Palm Beach
    Click here to enlarge
    1999 M3 AA C30 S/C w/FMIC, UUC Motowerks, Vorsteiner, Bilsteins, Bav Auto, DEPOs

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.FL.
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    244.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bimmer182 Click here to enlarge
    Alright, I am actually from Cutler Ridge, now it's Cutler Bay...Hopefully I be able tp take leave to go up to Countyline or Palm Beach
    Let me know when. Ill be glad to go.
    WORLD's QUICKEST AND FASTEST E55 AMG

    10.25 @ 138mph w/ 1.63 60ft.

    Custom Twin Turbo conversion built by Rage-Tek

    ALL VIDS HERE
    http://m.youtube.com/user/redbulljnky

    Instagram @redbulljnky_eurorage

    Click here to enlarge

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.FL.
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    244.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bimmer182 Click here to enlarge
    Alright, I am actually from Cutler Ridge, now it's Cutler Bay...Hopefully I be able tp take leave to go up to Countyline or Palm Beach
    We will have a small group of AMGs going to palm beach international tomorrow if you are interested. Great group of guys here. We just like to race. There's a cold front on the way, so we are hoping to hook up. Track opens at 6pm-12am
    WORLD's QUICKEST AND FASTEST E55 AMG

    10.25 @ 138mph w/ 1.63 60ft.

    Custom Twin Turbo conversion built by Rage-Tek

    ALL VIDS HERE
    http://m.youtube.com/user/redbulljnky

    Instagram @redbulljnky_eurorage

    Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Akiya in Yokosuka, Japan/Miami, FL
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    51.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Sorry I'm still over in Crete, waiting to get orders and take some R&R back home, let me know if there are more track days
    Click here to enlarge
    1999 M3 AA C30 S/C w/FMIC, UUC Motowerks, Vorsteiner, Bilsteins, Bav Auto, DEPOs

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Fresh car, bro. That thing is definitely quick. Post more videos!
    Click here to enlarge


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •