Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    There was just a thread on m3forum. Saying vt625 makes 560ish. I should know I got banned asking questions in it.
    There was one on M5board making 555whp with high octane but it was on a Dynapack and that means its probably a lil higher then it would be on a compareable Dynojet. As most people know.

Probably the same car

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Lol. I'm not a dealer for ESS. I've never sold a single one of their kits. I don't even have their software on my car anymore (had to get a custom tune due to some recent changes). The closest I came was running a group buy on their software-- but as I'm sure many on here know, running a gb does not make you a dealer. Otherwise I'd be a dealer for RAC, Leatherique, Steath 1, etc etc.

And I've certainly never made any efforts to sell anything on this forum. That would be like peeing into the wind. Click here to enlarge

The only reason to mark me as a "guest vendor" is to make it easier to argue against me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    Lol. I'm not a dealer for ESS. I've never sold a single one of their kits. I don't even have their software on my car anymore (had to get a custom tune due to some recent changes). The closest I came was running a group buy on their software-- but as I'm sure many on here know, running a gb does not make you a dealer. Otherwise I'd be a dealer for RAC, Leatherique, Steath 1, etc etc.

And I've certainly never made any efforts to sell anything on this forum. That would be like peeing into the wind. Click here to enlarge

The only reason to mark me as a "guest vendor" is to make it easier to argue against me.
    Please become a vendor so we can have group buys. Thanks, and Hi 5
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

You were selling ESS software at some point, you advertised it in your sig all over the place.

No one said you have made any effort to sell anything here, Guest Vendor status makes sure it stays that way since you do sell things, unless this is just for fun:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban
    Want anything performance related? Contact me
    You are a sponsor on other boards and will be treated as a guest sponsor here, why are you having trouble understanding this?

Everyone who sells any products is a guest vendor, you aren't special and you seem to have an inflated view of your ability to argue. Personally, I would like to make it easier for you to make a coherent argument but that would involve putting someone else behind your keyboard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Personally, I would like to make it easier for you to make a coherent argument but that would involve putting someone else behind your keyboard.
    LMAO!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 808E90 Click here to enlarge
    We need more guys like you in Hawaii ... I would love to do runs with you win or lose Click here to enlarge
    EXACTLY!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The only ESS link I had in my sig was a link to the group buy thread that I organized. I am not a dealer for them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The only ESS link I had in my sig was a link to the group buy thread that I organized. I am not a dealer for them.
    So if someone wants performance tunes they should not contact you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So if someone wants performance tunes they should not contact you?
    Not anymore.

Better mark 0-60 Motorsports as a guest vendor too-- it's important he doesn't post any links as he sells stuff Click here to enlarge

(and no, I don't think you should actually stop him from posting links, only that that would be following through on your system. I think limiting things like that is what caused you to create this forum in the first place)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Not anymore.

Better mark 0-60 Motorsports as a guest vendor too-- it's important he doesn't post any links as he sells stuff Click here to enlarge

(and no, I don't think you should actually stop him from posting links, only that that would be following through on your system. I think limiting things like that is what caused you to create this forum in the first place)
    0-60 hasn't posted any links or promoted and does not have his shop officially set up for sales online through forums. Plus, we have already discussed setting him up as a vendor when the time comes and he is the one who suggested doing so. When the time comes, he will be a supporting vendor, not guest. Until then, he is a user.

You on the other hand are a sponsor and actively promoting that people should contact you for parts, although it seems they shouldn't anymore because you can't give people "anything" performance related.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123