Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    and lets not play this bargain basement stuff either...you started with an ESS 535 kit and basically upgraded everything as per ESS just not goin through them...i could have done the same thing.....parts are parts.....you just dont have a brand name on some of it.....

such as? the free pulley they sent me, whic is a UK spec, not the US spec. im still under 6psi at 8400 rpm. meth has been off as it hurts performance, only advantage is in 90* weather to prevent heatsoak. no tune changes, ebay pipe, stock rear muffler, 26lb wheels, no weight reduction.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Hi Andrew,

What is it that you mean by spikes? The torque curve seems pretty flat, not sure if I am missing something here.
    if you graph the dyno's in different ways, the spikes ta the end will show on the dyno, ive seen it on my dyno's as well. in "shiv" terms its part of the hidden dyno HP Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    @LostMarine Ok so now @ 60 mph roll he was in wrong gear and get's a pass? My car going sideways from 40 MPH rolls doesn't mean a thing ?

I will say this because now it's on, get your boost we will settle this in April.

Bring the fastest M3 you can find DCT ESS 1050 kit meth NOS I dont care what it has.

Bullet will startClick here to enlarge
    please do not take this in a negative light. if you re-read what i write, i choose words carefully Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    please do not take this in a negative light. if you re-read what i write, i choose words carefully Click here to enlarge
    To late my friend its a war now starting with ESS 650 or whatever kit the car has .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    To late my friend its a war now starting with ESS 650 or whatever kit the car has .
    lol. you seem to believe an ESS 650 car has some sort of title, its the VF620 car that aspire to beat Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Spike makes another 15-20 hp

I did a lot of dynos that day, but i didnt see any spikes in the other ones, they look consistant to me

http://www.bigdynodatabase.com/DynoG...48857-PER.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    His maro has always been a freak out on the street.. His old setup was no joke from the vids I've seen. Check out the M5 and M6 vids on his youtube.

@AWD75 I wish we had run back on your old Hennessey setup. My M is still down though, been 4 months Click here to enlarge Should be ready very shortly.. I'm sure we can still have a good time out on the hwy.Click here to enlarge

I'm always up around your way.. I should have run you in my loaner car Click here to enlarge
    Thanks! Cool guys like you are always welcome! Click here to enlarge Even though I dont have my hennessey setup, I will still make a pull with you. No problem. Just let me know when you are here so that I can show the car to you or make a pull or two. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Since when do 625 kits make 570whp?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Not to cause more problems, but has any1 challenged if whether or not it's an actually ESS 625 kit??

Regardless, can't get over how beautiful that matte blue wrap is on the M3 Click here to enlarge
    The engine bay of the M3 is in the vid, but since its dark and all the ESS kits looks the same, its hard to tell. But it is...

@nismo370 , you and your car are apparantly slow, i dont know why you run your mouth, you dont have a car to back it up with, never did, never will.

@Mr.Squeeze , im still waiting on video, but from what i heard, it was a clean yanking everytime except when he started in the wrong gear, and easily pulled.

and just to be clear, you all act like there is some amazing recipe for my M to get faster. dude has more boost an d an intercooler, WHOAAAAA BUDDY!! no way i can add that.

to recap, Camaro is fast, faster than I thought. would LOVE to get a run in on him.
    Nismo370 has lost or would lose to Every BMW i own or owned, has never gone faster than, currently tried to and ended up losing his motor.
    squeeze has a very potent TT 370, capable of running with high HP M3's, but not beating, as of yet.
    Ultimate has a tq monster sitting on a high horse that will be tough to beat, but not impossible
    Sledgehammer has a car that rivals superscars and is really the benchmark performance car that any of us would be suprised to beat.
    I currently have a bargain basement supercharger kit, on an ebay built M3, and easily take a WIN if anyone above is caught slipping on their game.

HP and boost increases are being researched as we speak in case you dont pay attention

may god have mercy on your souls, because I will not

@AWD75 im in nj, your car, or one like it local?
    Sorry, I am not local to you and dont know any camaro that has the same setup or #'s. But it shouldnt be hard to find I believe Click here to enlarge

Also I wonder what does M3POST and GTBOARD guys would say about this video? Any oppinions? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Since when do 625 kits make 570whp?
    Is it too low or too high? I though it was putting down right #'s with exhaust. Click here to enlarge

570WHP is what the owner told me...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AWD75 Click here to enlarge
    Also I wonder what does M3POST and GTBOARD guys would say about this video? Any oppinions?
    damn, i cant find any local, tons of cars, but none modded.. you troll any forums, maybe set it up?

LOL!! POST IT ON M3P AND GTBOARD! Id love it! you think i cause drama? those guys wil flip the F out! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    horsepower sells cars, torque wins races
    it is what it is....but its "documented" so there Click here to enlarge
    I'm in here for the Torque vs. Horsepower debate!!!!! DING DING DING!!!!!

I'm a drop a little mix of some buzzing bees and hornets on you my man:

Oh snap, and since you like quotes!!!!

"You can't have horsepower without torque, but you can have torque with no horsepower......it's called a dump truck"
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

damn, i cant find any local, tons of cars, but none modded.. you troll any forums, maybe set it up?

LOL!! POST IT ON M3P AND GTBOARD! Id love it! you think i cause drama? those guys wil flip the F out! Click here to enlarge
    I dont like to open up a new account on other forums just to post one vid. Maybe later tho if I manage to get more bimmer vids... But still it would be very fun to watch their reactions Click here to enlarge . Do you have an account on those forums?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AWD75 Click here to enlarge
    I dont like to open up a new account on other forums just to post one vid. Maybe later tho if I manage to get more bimmer vids... But still it would be very fun to watch their reactions Click here to enlarge . Do you have an account on those forums?
    If LM doesn't want to post it on GTBoard for you I can.. Honestly the M3 section doesn't get too much traffic. M5 & M6 owners seem to be the majority of users. The E39 M5 section typically has as many active members as the E60 and E63 M5/6 combined.. Lol. I honestly most people would see it in the E60 area.. Click here to enlarge
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

LM im gonna pound you into the ground wait till i get this vette and boost it, your finished toast! = )
    09 Nismo 370Z TWIN TURBO 12PSI 527whp 400trq 11.75 @ 127mph Sold....Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
    LM im gonna pound you into the ground wait till i get this vette and boost it, your finished toast! = )
    run along child, grown ups are talking here

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    I'm in here for the Torque vs. Horsepower debate!!!!! DING DING DING!!!!!

I'm a drop a little mix of some buzzing bees and hornets on you my man:

Oh snap, and since you like quotes!!!!

"You can't have horsepower without torque, but you can have torque with no horsepower......it's called a dump truck"
    ^ This. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

if you graph the dyno's in different ways, the spikes ta the end will show on the dyno, ive seen it on my dyno's as well. in "shiv" terms its part of the hidden dyno HP Click here to enlarge
    lol, yeah I can see it now... I highly doubt that would amount to anything on the street even if it was actual power - looks like it occurs for like .001 seconds.

I wonder if it's just the RPM pickup reading wrong (high?) from the fuel/spark cut from redline?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    lol, yeah I can see it now... I highly doubt that would amount to anything on the street even if it was actual power - looks like it occurs for like .001 seconds.

I wonder if it's just the RPM pickup reading wrong (high?) from the fuel/spark cut from redline?
    no, im re-reading some information now. ill see if i can C+P it over here

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

edit- n/m, wrong info
    Last edited by LostMarine; 11-29-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

run along child, grown ups are talking here
    Get them $ bills up son son lmao.
    09 Nismo 370Z TWIN TURBO 12PSI 527whp 400trq 11.75 @ 127mph Sold....Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Get them $ bills up son son lmao.
    You gotta calm down, how can you be excited when you got no car yet... Cop something at least and then go HAM
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Becuz i can do a lot if i want jus relaxing and besides i like messin with LM lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Becuz i can do a lot if i want jus relaxing and besides i like messin with LM lol
    why bump the thread? You contributed absolutely nothing in the "STOCK 350Z" thread that will never end and here you are muddying up another thread with your lols and becuz's. Since you don't even have a car, whats the deal anymore?

Squeeze has a car, and communicates intelligently. You on the other hand...lack either quality.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Ahh shut up ya cry baby... Anyway....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

How's that altima treating you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    You contributed absolutely nothing in the "STOCK 350Z" thread that will never end and here you are muddying up another thread with your lols and becuz's. Since you don't even have a car, whats the deal anymore?

Squeeze has a car, and communicates intelligently. You on the other hand...lack either quality.
    Ahh shut up ya cry baby... Anyway....
    For nismo...

Attachment 22637
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast