Close

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 300
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky , wedge is trying to post but the site tells him he needs 3 more rep points. He already has three. Why can't he post?
    I have no idea he should be fine unless he is trying to post a link, need 5 for that. He was posting just fine...

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    184
    Rep Points
    45.1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He put 10 cars on you but other cars making more power didn't? Just doesn't add up, a Ford GT with an upgraded supercharger should be walking all these cars.

    So a 615 whp Z05 you tied but a 640 whp m3 puts 10 cars on you? Huh?

    640 whp for a built motor m3 IS underwhelming.
    Against Drew I had a little wheel spin so he jumped a couple cars immediately but just flew away from me. All the cars I just mentioned - Greg's Ford GT, Robert's Z06 and Jason's Z06 are all well documented with dyno's and many runs against other cars.

    I can't tell you why this happend. But it did. Maybe Drew's dyno is underwhelming, but his car isn't.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    566
    Rep Points
    577.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I have no idea he should be fine unless he is trying to post a link, need 5 for that. He was posting just fine...
    Thanks, I'll let him know
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

    '10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longboarder Click here to enlarge
    Against Drew I had a little wheel spin so he jumped a couple cars immediately but just flew away from me. All the cars I just mentioned - Greg's Ford GT, Robert's Z06 and Jason's Z06 are all well documented with dyno's and many runs against other cars.

    I can't tell you why this happend. But it did. Maybe Drew's dyno is underwhelming, but his car isn't.
    Do you have a video of the race?

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    386
    Rep Points
    111.8
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah, let's just say bad timing. Captaininsano would have ran but I think you guys just missed each other.



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    To be fair I was going around asking everyone for races. I mean that is why we are there right? I even raced you during my last run where I was just going to do a lower boost solo run to verify my trans was done. You run what you brung and have fun doing it. If the car $#@!s up then it is what it is. So to be candid I didn't really get why none of their cars (other than yours) wanted to run with me. If something goes wrong with them during the run what is the harm? It's not like I had video cameras on mine and I normally don't video runs to avoid the glory or drama that goes along with it.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    386
    Rep Points
    111.8
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Yo

    Hey Captian, had a great time. You drive the $#@! out of your car and that is so cool. Respect.

    Look forward to hang'n out again sometime. Good luck with your body mods, shoot me some pics.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    184
    Rep Points
    45.1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Do you have a video of the race?
    Yeah all the vids will get posted up. Everyone gave their SD cards to Shift-S3ctor to download the files and they are making a trailor/movie out of it. There is a going to be another one just for BMWs so they don't want us to post anything now.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longboarder Click here to enlarge
    Yeah all the vids will get posted up. Everyone gave their SD cards to Shift-S3ctor to download the files and they are making a trailor/movie out of it. There is a going to be another one just for BMWs so they don't want us to post anything now.
    Who cares what they want? I'd post up my content. Sounds like they are catering to bimmerpost with the video, lame.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longboarder Click here to enlarge
    only want to post up runs that were clean. And for the same reason I don't want to post up my run against Shiv
    hahahahahaaaa!! post it all or dont post it, $#@!in Cali boys and hurt Ego's.. wtf is this world coming too..

    i GUARANTEE your not making more power, show the vids, ALL of them.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    184
    Rep Points
    45.1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaptainInsano Click here to enlarge

    I don't know why so many people were having problems starting at the same time. There was only one instance where a supercharged M3 jumped the starting line, but came to apologize to me afterward. Sorry I'm terrible with names and can't link them with aliases on the internet. Really nice guy and a really fast car. I'm not sure my car would have beat yours if we had started at the same time anyways Click here to enlarge Can't wait until you post the video.

    My favorite run of the whole day was the very last one, against Robert in his stripped out modded Z06 corvette from Vishnu. His car weighed 3200lbs with him in it Click here to enlarge and dynoed at about the same horsepower as mine. We both spun our tires to heat them up on the way out. We hit the starting line at a dead even start and both got wheelspin (like every run, there was dust everywhere). He fishtailed hard and I remember looking sideways at him thinking "is he going to hit me?". It was surreal, and awesome. At first I thought I was going to have him, I just had more torque than he did an started pulling away. But in the top end he edged my out and beat me by about a car length. I remember looking down at the speedo at the finish line and seeing it pegged at 160 (doesn't go higher). It felt like the fastest run of the day.
    Sorry CaptainInsano that was me that jumped you. I have no intention of discussing the run on the 'net nor posting our vid because the botched start. I only want to post clean races. On a related note, I ran Robert's Z as well and it was close too. I had a car on him the whole race and then around 120 mph he started creeping and it ended in a tie. So for what it's worth our cars are very close...which is what I figured. Single Turbo 335 = ESS VT2 600 M3.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,857
    Rep Points
    3,642.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Who cares what they want? I'd post up my content. Sounds like they are catering to bimmerpost with the video, lame.
    That's exactly what was posted on e90post. Since bimmerpost is a sponsor they want all the vids posted there first
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Glad you guys can participate in these events and show the videos.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    That's exactly what was posted on e90post. Since bimmerpost is a sponsor they want all the vids posted there first
    They can suck my balls.

    I'd just post up everything, don't know why people have hurt egos over this. Just post and let people watch what happened. This isn't the professional internet car forum racing association.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    184
    Rep Points
    45.1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    hahahahahaaaa!! post it all or dont post it, $#@!in Cali boys and hurt Ego's.. wtf is this world coming too..

    i GUARANTEE your not making more power, show the vids, ALL of them.
    lol if I beat Shiv in a fair race I'd post it for sure. The fact is the start was botched and I had at least 3-4 cars on him initially and I watched as he pulled right up to my door at the finish line. His car is making quite a bit more power for sure.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    176
    Rep Points
    52.3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    Had a blast racing this weekend, it was a 71mm turbo and my car was running amazingly perfect all weekend. I put it up to 900 trying to reel in bigger fish...next time I'll put 1000 Click here to enlarge Did you happen to get footage? My cam was off Click here to enlarge
    I think I did have a camera running, but it wasn't mine Click here to enlarge The footage is somewhere among the many FFTEC vids, I'll try to get a hold of it if it exists. Do you remember me having a camera? Ah I think I got your turbo confused with the RX-7. Your car is a real beast man. I'll still run against you next year when you are at 1000!
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

  16. #116
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    176
    Rep Points
    52.3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longboarder Click here to enlarge
    Sorry CaptainInsano that was me that jumped you. I have no intention of discussing the run on the 'net nor posting our vid because the botched start. I only want to post clean races. On a related note, I ran Robert's Z as well and it was close too. I had a car on him the whole race and then around 120 mph he started creeping and it ended in a tie. So for what it's worth our cars are very close...which is what I figured. Single Turbo 335 = ESS VT2 600 M3.
    Ah cool. Sorry to forget who you were, I was meeting new people every 10 minutes. I'm not afraid to lose Click here to enlarge It was great fun, I'll try to come back next year with more power. Thanks for the good times.
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaptainInsano Click here to enlarge
    Ah cool. Sorry to forget who you were, I was meeting new people every 10 minutes. I'm not afraid to lose Click here to enlarge It was great fun, I'll try to come back next year with more power. Thanks for the good times.

    Props to you for being a very neutral person, the way it should be. People get way to emotionally involved when it comes to tunes, cars, camps, winning etc.

    EDIT: I've noticed you've always had this non offensive position.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    386
    Rep Points
    111.8
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    My apologies. Not one to start things, but I was a little put off by your comment. Just a little uncalled for. True I don't know your story, but don't pass judgement on me personally just because you have issue with Shiv.

    Sorry you couldn't make it, you really missed out considering it was in your back yard. Took me 14 hours to get home.

    I had a good time, Terry and Sick have fast cars. I did end up taking out the older GIAC 500 hp S4 on Sunday. We were bumper to bumper until he missed 4th and I got him by a car. That was a good race...

    Sick335 is really cool and I hope we can hang out again the next time we go to an event.

    I'm sure we would be on other terms if we had the opportunity to meet. So lets put this behind us and the first round is on me at the next event.





    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Please don't mention me by name when you aren't up to speed or have any idea what you are talking about.

    Have fun trying to play with RB N54's and chipped B5 S4's and whatnot. Quite the beast.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    176
    Rep Points
    52.3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    Hey Captian, had a great time. You drive the $#@! out of your car and that is so cool. Respect.

    Look forward to hang'n out again sometime. Good luck with your body mods, shoot me some pics.
    Absolutely. It was great to finally meet all you guys. I'll post some picks of my "wide body" when I am done. See you next year.
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    My apologies. Not one to start things, but I was a little put off by your comment. Just a little uncalled for. True I don't know your story, but don't pass judgement on me personally just because you have issue with Shiv.

    Sorry you couldn't make it, you really missed out considering it was in your back yard. Took me 14 hours to get home.

    I had a good time, Terry and Sick have fast cars. I did end up taking out the older GIAC 500 hp S4 on Sunday. We were bumper to bumper until he missed 4th and I got him by a car. That was a good race...

    Sick335 is really cool and I hope we can hang out again the next time we go to an event.

    I'm sure we would be on other terms if we had the opportunity to meet. So lets put this behind us and the first round is on me at the next event.
    Heh, man, no offense at all on this side I was amused with your comments more than anything. And I tried to make it out...

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longboarder Click here to enlarge
    lol if I beat Shiv in a fair race I'd post it for sure. The fact is the start was botched and I had at least 3-4 cars on him initially and I watched as he pulled right up to my door at the finish line. His car is making quite a bit more power for sure.
    so it was a botched start and 570 vs 650 hp and he pulled up next to you at the end? thats still worth watching, post it up.

    Maybe its just me, but the fun is showing how things played out in reality.
    If thats not what your after, why race at all, just look at dyno graphs, shake hands and go home

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    453
    Rep Points
    662.4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    So the Sticky vs. Shiv race never happened. I have no reason to live now.
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Tuned Cobb Stage 2+ | H&R / Koni Sport | BBS LM

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA BITCHES
    Posts
    247
    Rep Points
    805.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    lmao almost 30 pages of build up for nothing its worse than blue balls Click here to enlarge

    but everyones posts seem less hostile now that shift s3ctor is over.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    199
    Rep Points
    343.3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longboarder Click here to enlarge
    I don't want to post up my run against Shiv.
    Click here to enlargeHow much did he pay you?

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dirty Dog Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeHow much did he pay you?
    free procede m3 meth upgrade..

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •