Close

Thread: Eid Mubarak

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Wink Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim Brothers on here and your families. May Allah Bless each and everyone of you and accept your prayers and accept the HAJ of the people who are at HAJ right now.

Have a great three days with your Family and Friends

Your Brother

Ejaz
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Salaam, Eid Mubarak to you as well and everyone else. Hopefully I get a chance to go to Haj one day InshAllah.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Salaam, Eid Mubarak to you as well and everyone else. Hopefully I get a chance to go to Haj one day InshAllah.
    Wsalam and Eid Mubarak brother. Inshallah you get to go to Haj next year, I'm praying that I can get to go next year, inshallah Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Wsalam and Eid Mubarak brother. Inshallah you get to go to Haj next year, I'm praying that I can get to go next year, inshallah Click here to enlarge
    InshAllah one day, real nice M3 by the way.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    InshAllah one day, real nice M3 by the way.
    INSHAALLAH.

thanks brother.
    Click here to enlarge