Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I hope to be running e85 and meth again soon. My trims are 0 at WOT at 6k on 93 with the CM14 nozzle. at e40 trims were still very good. I'm scared to test again now though because of the weather here. i'm afraid they've gone to the "winter mix" of e60-e70 if your lucky. the race shop here doesn't get e98 or e85 in barrels either. $#@! they don't even carry unleaded race gas anymore. not sure what i'm gonna do when it's time to dyno the vargas ST2s. I have the n20 map sensor so i def want to try to crank the boost up but not sure i'll have the octane. I'm not a fan of racegas either because like you said, that's just not DD. I very seldom find racegas anymore so what's the point of cranking up the boost for a dyno glory run if i'll never be able to drive like that on the street. i wish someone i knew had a flex fuel sensor so we could see what the real ethanol content was around here at certain gas stations.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, DCI, 7" FMIC, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    I hope to be running e85 and meth again soon. My trims are 0 at WOT at 6k on 93 with the CM14 nozzle. at e40 trims were still very good. I'm scared to test again now though because of the weather here. i'm afraid they've gone to the "winter mix" of e60-e70 if your lucky. the race shop here doesn't get e98 or e85 in barrels either. $#@! they don't even carry unleaded race gas anymore. not sure what i'm gonna do when it's time to dyno the vargas ST2s. I have the n20 map sensor so i def want to try to crank the boost up but not sure i'll have the octane. I'm not a fan of racegas either because like you said, that's just not DD. I very seldom find racegas anymore so what's the point of cranking up the boost for a dyno glory run if i'll never be able to drive like that on the street. i wish someone i knew had a flex fuel sensor so we could see what the real ethanol content was around here at certain gas stations.
    im waiting for vargas gtx kit lol
    Turbo lag is the on ramp to the highway which is power.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12