Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    I dont care if it will solve it or not are you sure it will the dry sump ?

Yeah it's a fact about the S65 everyone knows this and your point brining it up again is ?

Please tell me what lesson I learned you mean Nismo370 again thats not me.

I will tell you this much post your number bring your car and your mouth over to the east coast, and run me and the rest of the list of cars that will be waiting for you in Mexico.

Spring 2013 come to the east coast it will be worth the trip for you.

I could care less about arguing 370z stock block TT vs SC S65 stock block.You have a build motor and so do I with 6800 miles on mine.
    Its just endless... Tell ya what, since I'm broke and drive a lowly C5 Vette and Sticky has money on another level then he should easily be able to have that M3 transported cross country for some fun on the East Coast. Lets set a date for say next April or May and make it happen. @Sticky can you commit to a date playboy? This ends the speculation and bull$#@!, gives everyone room to finish their cars & test/tune etc... Bring your ass and run all of us

@ultimateendz
    @Mr.Squeeze
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sounds fine to me....late april early may should give tommy enough time to shakedown the new motor and trans and have my tuner do what he needs to do...
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    Ahhhh that makes sense.. anywhere on a forum post or in the BMS online store that lists this at all?

He has a thread on n54tech called large turbo mapping or backend flash for upgraded turbos or something like that. i had to email them for the link to the Cobb.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Its just endless... Tell ya what, since I'm broke and drive a lowly C5 Vette and Sticky has money on another level then he should easily be able to have that M3 transported cross country for some fun on the East Coast. Lets set a date for say next April or May and make it happen. @Sticky can you commit to a date playboy? This ends the speculation and bull$#@!, gives everyone room to finish their cars & test/tune etc... Bring your ass and run all of us

@ultimateendz
    @Mr.Squeeze
    I already said I would be running on the East Coast as a couple guys and I have been planning it for some time. No speculation or BS ever involved, you seem to be way out of the loop probably because you aren't anyone any of the big boys on this site are trying to play with.

So relax and stop taking threads OT with your nonsense craving for my attention constantly. Not telling you again.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    You guys crack me up. LOL I'm not taking any sides here, $#@! I don't even really know what the argument is but I will say that the shop that does the work on my car built a TT 350z earlier this year (built motor, TT) it put down 606hp@16psi on pump gas. This is also a VERY low reading dyno dynamics (same one almost all of my pulls are on). This 350z made my buddy's modded CTS-V coupe (600hp) look like it was sitting still not too long ago. I am a long time nissan guy and would love to see this actually take place one day but I highly doubt it will, so guys either race and get it over with or chill out LOL
    This isn't about racing anyone it's a discussion on supercharged M3's and the motor. I don't know why we constantly are having Nissan junk interjected.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I already said I would be running on the East Coast as a couple guys and I have been planning it for some time. No speculation or BS ever involved, you seem to be way out of the loop probably because you aren't anyone any of the big boys on this site are trying to play with.

So relax and stop taking threads OT with your nonsense craving for my attention constantly. Not telling you again.
    Thats odd as my question was let's set a firm date, I dont see an answer in your above ramblings. So again would you like to set a firm date?
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats odd as my question was let's set a firm date, I dont see an answer in your above ramblings. So again would you like to set a firm date?
    Sure dude you let me know exactly the date my car is done and what my schedule looks like and I'll set a firm date for you.

I'm supposed to predict for you when I go to the East Coast and then I'm supposed to set my corss-country trip around you like I care about you or something? I'm going to run the Weistec CLK63's I don't care about you or what date you pick. Pick any day you want lol like you are relevant or something. The date I go out there is the day I feel like going out there, simple as that.

If you want to race me for some reason or whatever you can come out here not me to you, lol.

Get back on the thread topic, last time I'm telling you.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Sure dude you let me know exactly the date my car is done and what my schedule looks like and I'll set a firm date for you.

I'm supposed to predict for you when I go to the East Coast and then I'm supposed to set my corss-country trip around you like I care about you or something? I'm going to run the Weistec CLK63's I don't care about you or what date you pick. Pick any day you want lol like you are relevant or something. The date I go out there is the day I feel like going out there, simple as that.

If you want to race me for some reason or whatever you can come out here not me to you, lol.

So we'll take that as a NO you dont wish to set a firm date. Thought so... Back to topic now. Feel free to whip out your ban stick since you're clearly wanting too. We know you're sensitive LMAO
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So we'll take that as a NO you dont wish to set a firm date. Thought so... Back to topic now. Feel free to whip out your ban stick since you're clearly wanting too. We know you're sensitive LMAO
    Hahahaa ya man all these banned members LOL. You're retarded dude hahahah.

I'll be enjoying my car and running as planned. Have no idea why you think you have anything to do with anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    if that doesnt mean your banning him then what did you have in mind?

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    if that doesnt mean your banning him then what did you have in mind?
    To have you post awesome pictures that have nothing to do with anything. Please, continue.

Have you both synchronized your menstrual cycles?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    To have you post awesome pictures that have nothing to do with anything. Please, continue.

Have you both synchronized your menstrual cycles?
    im just picking on you right now because it seems @Sledgehammer struck a nerve....lol....plus i got nothing to do but read bb and watch football right now

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    im just picking on you right now because it seems @Sledgehammer struck a nerve....lol....plus i got nothing to do but read bb and watch football right now
    Ya man posting random pictures that have nothing to do with anything based in reality is pretty vicious.

Definitely struck a nerve trying to bait me into some race with somebody I don't know or care about from across the country? We all know random C5's on the East coast are what drive me to mod my car.

That's fantastic, I'm watching football as well. Good thing I can pause with my DVR so I can continue my banning spree. You guys are so stupid sometimes it's hilarious hahaha.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Ya man posting random pictures that have nothing to do with anything based in reality is pretty vicious.

That's fantastic, I'm watching football as well. Good thing I can pause with my DVR so I can continue my banning spree. You guys are so stupid sometimes it's hilarious hahaha.

so now im stupid huh?...lol...relax dude...its blatantly obvious you do NOT like to be made fun of...nobody likes pretentious snobs...i quite frankly hate them...

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so now im stupid huh?...lol...relax dude...its blatantly obvious you do NOT like to be made fun of...nobody likes pretentious snobs...i quite frankly hate them...
    Make fun or don't make fun you aren't doing a good job and yes acting a bit stupid. Haha whatever hate away who cares. I don't care what you hate or don't hate but stop taking threads off topic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Make fun or don't make fun you aren't doing a good job and yes acting a bit stupid. Haha whatever hate away who cares. I don't care what you hate or don't hate but stop taking threads off topic.
    actually i can name at least 5 members right now that think this is hilarious. now get that s65 done so i can see it rule over us all...Click here to enlarge

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    actually i can name at least 5 members right now that think this is hilarious. now get that s65 done so i can see it rule over us all...Click here to enlarge
    Considering how funny I think it is I hope so. Ok I'll get right on that! Now back on topic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Isn't a 12.0 AFR RICHER than a 13.0 AFR (being leaner than the 12.0 AFR because it's 12.0 parts of air to 1 part of fuel?) - or do I have this backwards?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Proof tuning alone will not ruin the engine? I still believe oil starvation is the number one cause of a blown s65.
    Curious; what do you base that on Andrew?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    No, we do not have a 100% way to prevent it but a shorter oil change interval along with sending your oil out for analysis might be a good thing to do.
    What on earth does oil change interval have to do with oil starvation?

EDIT - saw your other post.

Still haven't seen the data to support the oil starvation argument personally.
    Last edited by singletrack; 10-30-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Power seems reasonable to me. Things get exponentially more expensive as you get closer to the leading edge of development in car tuning. Power is cheap-ish stock or for a simple blower setup. Start messing with rebuilt motors, a setup that only a limited amount have in the world, and the price goes up. I don't see that as a surprise personally.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Curious; what do you base that on Andrew?
    It's a pretty well known issue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Power seems reasonable to me. Things get exponentially more expensive as you get closer to the leading edge of development in car tuning. Power is cheap-ish stock or for a simple blower setup. Start messing with rebuilt motors, a setup that only a limited amount have in the world, and the price goes up. I don't see that as a surprise personally.
    I see the surprise here in the very modest gains. A built motor has a ton more in it but then again he doesn't have a sleeved block so it isn't really doing the S65 justice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I see the surprise here in the very modest gains. A built motor has a ton more in it but then again he doesn't have a sleeved block so it isn't really doing the S65 justice.
    So how much does your own car put down? Where are the OMG dynos, videos?? You're pretty silent on the subject for someone who got his car back after a two years wait.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast