Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

5 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

COBB F*KN' rocked at the track today (Race course)

Recently my JB+ started throwing overboost codes in cold weather at the track and I was unable to do a single session. A weeks ago, I switched to cobb, and did my first Track day (last of the season), with it today. Just adding Cobb stage 2+ FMIC aggressive (+ 4.5 gals of 100 octane), to the vehicle (FMIC, catless DP's + handling mods), improved on my best JB+ time by 7 seconds! I am now just .2 seconds behind my friends modified E90 M3 DCT! This tune just makes the car annihilate. I just simply destroyed every car in the advanced group, except a GT2, which raped me pretty bad. In the straights, I just flat out ran away from E90 M3's. Felt bad for them really. Anyways Hey thanks to COBB Click here to enlarge for making a great tune, and for having the most convenient one on the market.

Now, hurry up and give us the full release 100 Octane MAP!! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    Recently my JB+ started throwing overboost codes in cold weather at the track and I was unable to do a single session. A weeks ago, I switched to cobb, and did my first Track day (last of the season), with it today. Just adding Cobb stage 2+ FMIC aggressive (+ 4.5 gals of 100 octane), to the vehicle (FMIC, catless DP's + handling mods), improved on my best JB+ time by 7 seconds! I am now just .2 seconds behind my friends modified E90 M3 DCT! This tune just makes the car annihilate. I just simply destroyed every car in the advanced group, except a GT2, which raped me pretty bad. In the straights, I just flat out ran away from E90 M3's. Felt bad for them really. Anyways Hey thanks to COBB Click here to enlarge for making a great tune, and for having the most convenient one on the market.

Now, hurry up and give us the full release 100 Octane MAP!! Click here to enlarge
    you should go ahead and order ATR. It's free and will let you customize your own maps for different fuels, linear throttle for road course, and you can make DD maps too. Cobb does rock!
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge

Good stuff dude.

RAce map is not available for your ECU revision?

get ATR, and crank it up Click here to enlarge
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    Good stuff dude.

RAce map is not available for your ECU revision?

get ATR, and crank it up Click here to enlarge
    It's available, as the current beta version, and I had it, but didn't want to run it for a full 30 min session, due to the big timing corrections I've been seeing on people's logs.

I'll look into ATR.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's available, as the current beta version, and I had it, but didn't want to run it for a full 30 min session, due to the big timing corrections I've been seeing on people's logs.

I'll look into ATR.
    Gotcha... My car liked the race map (E30) but you're right I have seen some bad logs. Though I always attribute it the drops to either lack of ethanol concentration, or aged hardware (plugs, coils...).

You'll have fun with ATR. at least you can advance timing gradually.
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Congrats on finally upgrading to a real tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

When you beat the M3 driver, expect him to be mad and stop being your friend Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    When you beat the M3 driver, expect him to be mad and stop being your friend Click here to enlarge
    lol sad but true
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    M3 drivers have no friends to begin with Click here to enlarge
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    True Story. they get sore easily as well and start coming up with weird excuses Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

@Turkeybaster115

welcome to the COBB. Let us know how you do with ATR and 100 octane, I am not sure if anyone has really used ATR with 100 octane and or I haven't hasn't seen a thread about it. Interested in your results.
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
    Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / DCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 Click here to enlarge
    @Turkeybaster115

welcome to the COBB. Let us know how you do with ATR and 100 octane, I am not sure if anyone has really used ATR with 100 octane and or I haven't hasn't seen a thread about it. Interested in your results.
    Most people are running a E85/93 mix.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Turkeyfucker is not a very big fan of E85, in case you missed the 331298;98$23; page long thread of him telling everyone how wrong we all are. Click here to enlarge
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Turkeyfucker is not a very big fan of E85, in case you missed the 331298;98$23; page long thread of him telling everyone how wrong we all are. Click here to enlarge
    Lacking of F***s to be given Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Right, I am running E50 PTF, just curious because baster is against Ethanol. But that was with JB, wondering if he will come to the dark side and try COBBs E30 MAPs.

You said it not me.. Click here to enlarge

Lacking of F***s to be given Click here to enlarge
    FAWQ!
    Last edited by VNeBLOB42; 10-22-2012 at 11:10 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
    Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / DCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's going to be nice when he gets curious and tries the E30 map. Who knows maybe he's already tried it and feels like a complete idiot.

Whatchasay @Turkeybaster115 ?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

LOL Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ooh, well well! Look who purchased a Cobb unit! The ultimate critic! Click here to enlarge Congrats man. Finally you got rid of that cheap boost controller that you loved so much Click here to enlarge
    From all the things I've lost,
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    It's going to be nice when he gets curious and tries the E30 map. Who knows maybe he's already tried it and feels like a complete idiot.

Whatchasay @Turkeybaster115 ?

Hahaha! Those were my exact thoughts as well...
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    I have friends according to my friends list. Plus people are just jealous of M3 owners, I don't blame them.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When you beat the 335 driver expect them to complain about how much you spent.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Turkey,

You should be VERY careful running S2+FMIC. I don't think you have the necessary modifications. I think you are missing intercooler and intake, both of which are requirements for S2+FMIC.

Your turbos will be working double overtime and no amount of race gas will help them out. We don't want to see you make a thread 3 months from now how Cobb tune blew up your turbo's because you ran the most aggressive map without the necessary mods...

@Sticky , come on man, this is getting really funny. Do you have to bump EVERY thread in this forum with self gloat of being an M3 owner? Fact to the matter is, the vast majority of M3 that you see on the track are stock and a well sorted 335i will eat them for breakfast every single time. ...for half the price of what the M3 owner paid.
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vasillalov Click here to enlarge
    Do you have to bump EVERY thread in this forum with self gloat of being an M3 owner?
    Yes. It's in the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vasillalov Click here to enlarge
    Fact to the matter is, the vast majority of M3 that you see on the track are stock and a well sorted 335i will eat them for breakfast every single time. ...for half the price of what the M3 owner paid.
    Fact of the matter is you need a computer with a sarcasm detector. Their comments were jokes just like my responses. But seriously, I'm going to edit your sig now and put pictures of M3's in it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I gotcha now. Yeah, my sarcasm detector does not work well early in the morning.
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I have friends according to my friends list. Plus people are just jealous of M3 owners, I don't blame them.
    Facebook friends don't count Click here to enlarge

Yep I'm jealous of every M3 I watch disappear in my rearview mirror Click here to enlarge
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast