Close

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    Evolve Stage 3 E60 M5 vs Tune only E61 M5 and vs Jaguar XKR 510 BHP

    Here are some more videos of our E60 M5 at last months VMAX airstrip event. The driver of the Jaguar told some of my friends he pulled on me until he hit his limiter. I guess he did not know that we were filming it!

    Our car has:

    Evolve Tubular 5-1 Headers
    Evolve E-Tronic Rear Exhaust
    Evolve Alpha N ECU Remap Stage 3

    Stock Air filters. No scoops!
    Stock secondary cats.


    Evolve E60 M5 Stage 3 vs E61 M5 with UK Tuner ECU flash




    Evolve E60 M5 Stage 3 vs Jaguar XKR 510 BHP

    Last edited by Imran@Evolve; 10-16-2012 at 06:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Rep Points
    172.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Nice I never knew about your company until my local tuner frank smith mentioned your name. I love the song of the m5 v10
    ground control coilovers/wavetrac lsd/ full m3 suspension/delrin bushings/ megan racing toe and camber arms/bmw oem performance carbon fiber front lip and rear deck spoiler/m3 strut brace/ecs SS brakelines/CPE dci's, charge pipe, catless dp, fmic/bms OCC/tuningtechfs custom tune/defiv diff lockdownkit,rbpcv valve.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    NIce, love the V10 tone and pitch.. Performance is just a side benefit Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    196
    Rep Points
    306.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Imran

    noob question here:

    secondary pipes are not removed with your headers?

    When are they removed then, when it is a catless exhaust?


    good kills!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    753
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Nice Imran! This is the kind of stuff I like to see. Click here to enlarge

    E61 M5's are sick man, I always wish they offered them in the US. Not that I would take one over my E60. I always see a W211 E55 AMG Wagon cruising around near my house, I always taunt him In my ride. I always think how funny it would be if I were in the E61. Lol

    -TZ
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

    Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    Imran

    noob question here:

    secondary pipes are not removed with your headers?

    When are they removed then, when it is a catless exhaust?


    good kills!
    Our headers will work with stock centre section.

    The only reason we have the secondary cats still in place is that it helps keep the sound down as does not have much if any effect on power. If you replace the centre section with straight pipes and have our headers the system would be totally catless.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    Nice Imran! This is the kind of stuff I like to see. Click here to enlarge

    E61 M5's are sick man, I always wish they offered them in the US. Not that I would take one over my E60. I always see a W211 E55 AMG Wagon cruising around near my house, I always taunt him In my ride. I always think how funny it would be if I were in the E61. Lol

    -TZ
    Thanks!

    Looking to do more of these videos soon. Really enjoyed killing the Jag especially since he said he had beaten all the E6X M5's there already and asked me for a race. Judging by the way I pulled on him I don't think he beat the touring.

    Even funnier that he told a good friend of mine that he pulled on me until he hit the limiter. I showed my friend the video yesterday. Much LOLs occurred. Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    753
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran[MENTION=1803
    evolve;341044]Thanks!

    Looking to do more of these videos soon. Really enjoyed killing the Jag especially since he said he had beaten all the E6X M5's there already and asked me for a race. Judging by the way I pulled on him I don't think he beat the touring.

    Even funnier that he told a good friend of mine that he pulled on me until he hit the limiter. I showed my friend the video yesterday. Much LOLs occurred. Click here to enlarge
    That's great! Your friend probably loved it lol.. I've shamed many drivers that try to adjust their recollection to improve their cars performance when discussing our runs. Out comes my little flip HD camera haha. SMG makes it easy to hold even when riding solo.

    Looking forward to more vids of the Evolve beast! Be safe out there bro.
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

    Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    That's great! Your friend probably loved it lol.. I've shamed many drivers that try to adjust their recollection to improve their cars performance when discussing our runs. Out comes my little flip HD camera haha. SMG makes it easy to hold even when riding solo.

    Looking forward to more vids of the Evolve beast! Be safe out there bro.
    Thanks bro. I really enjoy these events. Will take our SC'd M3 next time also.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    967
    Rep Points
    1,459.5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    So sick! The pull at the top end is non-stop and never gives up!

    I love these videos of the beasts you guys have over there Click here to enlarge
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Cars are really far away from each other.

    Dude in the Jag is racing with his top down? Heh.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Points
    1,435.3
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Cars are really far away from each other.

    Dude in the Jag is racing with his top down? Heh.
    Don't say the car's topless, say the titties is out



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Don't say the car's topless, say the titties is out


    Nas.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    753
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nas.
    I made you look...
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

    Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    I made you look...
    That same old hook? Click here to enlarge

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •