Close

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Soon as I get back. Putting a fresh set of stock turbos on his car and going to get a baseline. Soon as the new wheels comes in. Will get stage 1's back on his car and then take it back to the Dyno. I think this is the best approach.
    why? the weekend was supposed to be for initial impressions, then barring any unforseen events a dyno today. that seems like an awful lot of unneccessary work for no reason

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    seriously?? Appointment was made for the dyno today. If anything, go through with the dyno then do it again with the stockers after. Dont postpone this dyno just to have to wait to install stock ones again....then reinstall the stage 1's again Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    why? the weekend was supposed to be for initial impressions, then barring any unforseen events a dyno today. that seems like an awful lot of unneccessary work for no reason
    THIRD time explaining this now. I ordered custome 14T wheels to elominate the bushing altogether. As a curtosey to the customer I am going to put stock turbos on his car so he can drive it. This will be a good time to get a baseline. If that's not clear, not sure what else I can say. Signing off from the forums til I'm back in Cali.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I honestly did not see anything about canceling for custom wheels. May have to do with the 6 threads on these turbos.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    THIRD time explaining this now. I ordered custome 14T wheels to elominate the bushing altogether. As a curtosey to the customer I am going to put stock turbos on his car so he can drive it. This will be a good time to get a baseline. If that's not clear, not sure what else I can say. Signing off from the forums til I'm back in Cali.
    on 10/04
    Customer is going to pick it up tomorrow and drive it over the weekend. As long as we can get the low boost problem fixed i will put it on the dyno as soon as I get back
    I am going to give him the car and let him play with it over the weekend. I have set up an appointment to get it dyno tuned on Wednesday.And this is why I test to find potential small issues.
    on 10/05
    I am going to give him the car and let him play with it over the weekend. I have set up an appointment to get it dyno tuned on Wednesday.And this is why I test to find potential small issues.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Salg Click here to enlarge
    I honestly did not see anything about canceling for custom wheels. May have to do with the 6 threads on these turbos.....
    i didnt see anything about it either, i saw a mention of bushings, but still thought, as others have as well since they bumped for info, that the plan was to dyno today

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    on 10/04

on 10/05

i didnt see anything about it either, i saw a mention of bushings, but still thought, as others have as well since they bumped for info, that the plan was to dyno today
    He's replacing the bushings with a custom wheel to eliminate the bushing altogether.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ............................................seriou sly? Steve you dont even have a 335 anymore lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    ............................................seriou sly? Steve you dont even have a 335 anymore lol
    I think he has sort of a sentimental attachment to RB since he helped Rob pioneer the upgrade. Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I think he has sort of a sentimental attachment to RB since he helped Rob pioneer the upgrade. Click here to enlarge
    Exactly and he deserves a lot of credit for that and really Rob should be thanking him. But sometimes LM's his loyalty blinds him.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hehe, Rob, JP and my posts on e90 were deleted :p

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    riiiiiight.. i have blind loyalty.. or is it that im more interested hearing factual updates and information..

Im not the only one that thought a dyno was today. the last we heard was tester would have his car over the weekend and weds dyno, but now he never actually recieved the car. I must have missed that update.I guess we were ALL wrong, we ALL mis-understood, and mis-read.. Ill go now, patiently awaiting the results that im sure will be spectular, when they do come around, whenever that may be..hopefully sooner than later

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    riiiiiight.. i have blind loyalty..
    I didn't say blind loyalty I said loyalty can blind you. It's a big difference.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    riiiiiight.. i have blind loyalty.. or is it that im more interested hearing factual updates and information..

Im not the only one that thought a dyno was today. the last we heard was tester would have his car over the weekend and weds dyno, but now he never actually recieved the car. I must have missed that update.I guess we were ALL wrong, we ALL mis-understood, and mis-read.. Ill go now, patiently awaiting the results that im sure will be spectular, when they do come around, whenever that may be..hopefully sooner than later

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    http://bimmerboost.com/showthread.ph...074#post337074
    http://bimmerboost.com/showthread.ph...137#post337137

those post basically say he is waiting for the custom wheel before install/dyno.
    Here are the updates you missed because there are about 1 billion Vargas turbo threads and it's impossible to keep up with them all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Here are the updates you missed because there are about 1 billion Vargas turbo threads and it's impossible to keep up with them all.
    well that would make sense, to update the stg 1 info in the stg 2 thread Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There's so many damn threads not surprising people missed it. I think im the only one who caught it.

and LM i def follow what you are saying with the dyno but I just think for the first comparison that many will base there purchase off of a 18 psi run on stockers vs stage 1s is the best approach.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky you need to do something dammit....wayy too many threads going on around here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky you need to do something dammit....wayy too many threads going on around here.
    +1 It would be cool to have a thread with sub threads! Next forum innovation!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    seriously, thats what i said in the other thread lmao. Theres too many threads, time to organize

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think LM wants a reason to get another 335 ;-)
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Honestly, none of this offends me. You guys can feel free to entertain yourselves with back and forth and say what you like. I have been reading other threads and this seems like standard issue. Vendor announces product, people get excited, then people get restless and start bashing, questioning, complaining. Bottomline is, I am not putting out a product til I feel it is ready. So until then be patient or don't. Flame me or don't. In the end I started this project cause its a cool platform and I want to bring some products to the table I felt would be a benefit. If you disagree or don't like it. Hey, that's your opinion. I appreciate all the interest positive or negitive. But in the grand scheme of things, they are going to be ready when they are ready. Everyone have a good night.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    I think LM wants a reason to get another 335 ;-)
    if there was a stage 3 option.. i could see that.. but the M is more than keeping me occupied right now Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    if there was a stage 3 option.. i could see that.. but the M is more than keeping me occupied right now Click here to enlarge
    oH there will be a stage 3 option.......Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I like it. Maybe I'll combine two of them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly, none of this offends me. You guys can feel free to entertain yourselves with back and forth and say what you like. I have been reading other threads and this seems like standard issue. Vendor announces product, people get excited, then people get restless and start bashing, questioning, complaining. Bottomline is, I am not putting out a product til I feel it is ready. So until then be patient or don't. Flame me or don't. In the end I started this project cause its a cool platform and I want to bring some products to the table I felt would be a benefit. If you disagree or don't like it. Hey, that's your opinion. I appreciate all the interest positive or negitive. But in the grand scheme of things, they are going to be ready when they are ready. Everyone have a good night.
    BMW 335 owners act like spoiled children and need to be spanked from time to time. They will cry throwing hissy fits until they get what they want don't worry about it and just focus on handling your business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    BMW 335 owners act like spoiled children and need to be spanked from time to time. They will cry throwing hissy fits until they get what they want don't worry about it and just focus on handling your business.
    I think thats just bmw drivers in general. Last I heard M drivers are the worst.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast