Close

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

2 out of 10 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by rooringhusky is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    oh hai there -who uses their full name on a forum Click here to enlarge. At least the personal attacks here are straight up, and the arguments are pretty clear.. and everyone moves on in the end... not thinly veiled around some other argument that they're obviously losing (some people would have to know what i'm talking about)

That's mrs Flinchy there hahaha (well, not married, but you get the picture), she's almost as bad as i am on the internet (aren't you @Kirstie.tyson ? ;D)
    hey... I don't know how to change it from what the site automatically did with my email

not... Not quite that bad
    whatchu talking bout Willis?Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Kirst; 03-28-2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Removed quote

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    I'm done talking about the subject, as I am now regretting saying anything. I mentioned once that I had done well financially, there are certain events that have led to where I am now. I may have opened the door for myself to become questioned, which I will admit. But Sticky has not changed the fact of what I've said. I'm not here to flash my tax forms around, I'm here to back up my claims and sticky isn't will to do the same clearly, nor has he accomplished anything he's done by himself, he would have defended that first, he just says this is what I have and I'm almost 30 banging on fresh 21 year olds, thats cool man, but I'm married, have no problem finding women and certainly would never say, "This girl is blowing me off but I keep texting her over and over" lol. Anyway, back on topic. He can't admit it but he has used his family as a huge stepping stone in his so called success, uses his parents money to take girls ten years younger than him to vegas and because I made more than him at the time, he's hating. Thats fine. Besides, I mention in one of my first posts that I'm 28, so much for your so called reading comprehension. I made large investments into other things with my money, one of them being a bar which has in fact failed due to a variety of reasons, mostly due to one of the partners not paying Scottsdale city taxes and claiming he did, therefore our liquor license got an nonrenewable tag on it and nobody wanted to invest anymore money into it. I am not broke by any means and you can say I've failed although I'm far from that. This is stemming from stating that at one time I had sizeable sums of free money to spend, as that was the subject on hand if anyone remembers, spare money to work on this the project in the OP, and I've got a following of doubters. Won't blame anyone for doubting as everyone can feel the way they wish. Naturally I will defend myself, would you not @Torgus @Sticky ? Joe(my name is Tyler) how about I say, I don't beleive you have a single commercial property, I don't believe you worked your ass off to acrue the funds used to invest yourself and to expand to where ever it is right now, and I don't believe you have any game whatsoever, regardless of some retarded video with some 6/10 girls in it, ten years younger than you. Don't say you wouldn't defend yourself, I found a thread some 80 pages long or so of you doing mostly that with your failed M3 project. Queue @JRCART. Anyway, I'm done derailing Flinchy's thread, never was my intention, but understandable considering the natural free speaking nature of this forum, which is something I do respect.
    Big clump didnt read no longer care move on. Pancakes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Please continue @klipseracer as I enjoyed reading every bit of your responses...and I mean that seriously not sarcastically...
    Just backing myself up. I don't let people call me out then $#@! out and say I didn't read it like other people.

I smell too much bull$#@! with Sticky but unfortunately just dont have the time to call him out...His gigantic ego regarding his M3 does get under my skin ill be honest, even though I love his site Click here to enlarge I really want to know Sticky's whole story on why hes 29 but has a multiple houses...an M3...random Rolls...something doesn't add up??...Cant be making enough money off this forum either to support what he claims...Rental properties in Socal? Where did the original cash come from? Sticky also mentioned hes only paid total of $20k cash for his M3 build....What!? That it...Ive hear quotes of Gintani stage 3+ for over $35k+...with the added options on your build i'd imagine it would be even more....Did you get a discount? @JRCART Seems like gintani is paying for some of it..?
    I don't think he's 29 either. I remember years ago he was several years younger than myself. I attacked him once on the subject, and he defended himself by saying he could write well and had all this intellect for someone his age. He's just one of those really cocky socal douches. I once met this guy (from bev hills back in 2009 or 10)who couldn't stop bragging about his gt500 he had(completely stock) and how it would whoop on my 335i(FBO, meth) and the race wouldn't even be remotely close. Said he was related to some movie producing crap, he was a good looking guy and was dating a playmate, her name is Spencer Scott. We blew some lines in the Phoenician and that was that. We left when his $#@! ran out and never came back. But he was an incredible asshat. I love socal, but some of the people there think tehy have golden dollar bills.

Funny also that he keeps posting these girls "from vegas" in all these threads that hes so proud about...Hilarious that the dudes paying for pussy and puffing his chest online at the same time lolol..

Sorry to ruin your threadnot my intention @Flinchy
    I didn't watch the video, but he's apparently a hypocrite, considering he's defended himself in a similar manner as myself. Using Torgus's logic(which usually I agree with) he must not have those girls, or won't have them for long, lol.

The best part is I can speak freely now without him replying, since he's already stated he doesn't care anymore. I guess we'll see if he comes back to retort or backup his claims of fame and fortune.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by rooringhusky is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Sticky also mentioned hes only paid total of $20k cash for his M3 build....What!?
    Try reading and again and you will see I wrote well more than that not that it even matters or is any of your business. Go be a douche somewhere else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I don't think he's 29 either.
    What are you insane? Please continue pulling things out of your rear that have nothing to do with reality Mr. $6k a week. LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What are you insane? Please continue pulling things out of your rear that have nothing to do with reality Mr. $6k a week. LOL.
    Yes Sir, Mr, I have to pay women with my dads money to travel with me, SIR! Give me a week and I can convince a half dozen girls better looking that the four you've got in that video to go to vegas with me ON THEIR OWN. Girls like vegas, girls like attention. You don't gotta pay'em man. If you're paying anyone to do anything, just means you're either flashing youre money or have a habbit of using it as a crutch. Thats real talk. You're money is your crutch homie, lmao.

Glad to see you back in here, although I'm pretty sure you didn't care. You're turn to reply with a disassociation tactic that doesn't change the fact you've paid money to bring a bunch of sand to the beach.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Yes Sir, Mr, I have to pay women with my dads money to travel with me, SIR! Give me a week and I can convince a half dozen girls better looking that the four you've got in that video to go to vegas with me ON THEIR OWN.
    Hey man whatever you need to do to justify your forum existence to me.

I love how you call me on saying I apparently have "no game" and then 5 seconds later I post a rebuttal with evidence making you look like a moron and you still have nothing and still look like a moron poser.

You don't gotta pay'em man.
    Oh yeah just paying my female friends to hang out with me, it's what I do. You may be surprised, Vegas for St. Patrick's day was their idea not mine. Crazy that girls would want to go there for that day and with me of all people, I know. Let me guess, you were sitting on the forum typing away about how you used to make money while I was out there having a blast? Let me guess, you were repairing computers? Balling out of control!

Glad to see you back in here, although I'm pretty sure you didn't care. You're turn to reply with a disassociation tactic that doesn't change the fact you've paid money to bring a bunch of sand to the beach.
    I love how hard you try man. You just pull out anything randomly because you're so angry. Hell even my age is apparently all wrong and made up. You should have moved on.

You want to know what that stems from peeps? This guy responded to me saying I post well for a teenager and then I wrote, "Oh ya I'm 14." And since then he has actually thought I was that age. This is the brilliant intellect of the financial guru claiming to make $6k a week. You crack me up man. What's next? Doesn't matter really, at the end of the day I'm just happy I'm not you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Hey man whatever you need to do to justify your forum existence to me.

I love how you call me on saying I apparently have "no game" and then 5 seconds later I post a rebuttal with evidence making you look like a moron and you still have nothing and still look like a moron poser.

Oh yeah just paying my female friends to hang out with me, it's what I do. You may be surprised, Vegas for St. Patrick's day was their idea not mine. Crazy that girls would want to go there for that day and with me of all people, I know. Let me guess, you were sitting on the forum typing away about how you used to make money while I was out there having a blast? Let me guess, you were repairing computers? Balling out of control!

I love how hard you try man. You just pull out anything randomly because you're so angry. Hell even my age is apparently all wrong and made up. You should have moved on.

You want to know what that stems from peeps? This guy responded to me saying I post well for a teenager and then I wrote, "Oh ya I'm 14." And since then he has actually thought I was that age. This is the brilliant intellect of the financial guru claiming to make $6k a week. You crack me up man. What's next? Doesn't matter really, at the end of the day I'm just happy I'm not you.
    Someone is upset, lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Someone is upset, lol
    Then I'm not sure why I have this smile on my face. Probably has something to do with that last sentence you quoted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i'm guesstimating somewhere in the 3-6 month time frame to get it in - as long as the workshop i've decided on has the free manpower ?(super busy all the time, amazing shop), and no major issues are encountered
    updates?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I just read all of that non sense. Just throwing this out there since this thread has derailed anyway, but; if I made the kind of money you guys are tossing around. I'd be in a GT2, R8, 911 Turbo S, etc etc. All bone stock or with a nice set of bolt ons, used, with a few miles on them to help beat the depreciation. Making that kind of money is ridiculous in itself. Regardless of how you look at it. That's a lot of $#@!ing money. Now, seriously, I wouldn't be bragging about how much I make on an open internet forum especially since it's not hard to find out where anyone lives these days. We already know klerp owns a few businesses so that's not hard to figure out. Just saying keep in on the low cause everyone don't need to know.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    updates?
    Currently (urgently) looking for machine shop (s)that doesn't go 'nah don't do euros' or thinks it's a bit boring (how do you get THAT jaded?), or wonders why i'd want to lower the compression etc then laughs when i say the numbers you guys have made in the states with different modifications over their stock turbo numbers 'hahaha nah i think the horses over there are a little pumped up'... Have been given a few promising numbers to call when i get a break at work sometime.

spoke to one reputable shop friday that builds forged n54's for a race class, was treated pretty poorly though (walked in 30 before close after an hour drive and was told he was too tired to even have a 2 minute chat at first...) - the owner didn't even have the contact of a shop to do the head when he said he did earlier in the day... And the first thing he said when i told him i was putting an n54 in an e87: 'sorry no won't touch it mate' 'but i just want you to build the block!' 'Oh ok whatever we can do that but that's it no chance' 'oh we'll tune it too' after they said they pretty much only tuned bolt on stock turbo n54's before.

i always seem to have bad experiences at a lot of workshops in person, it's like they don't think i'm serious/don't want my business :/

i worked out my tax return $ and it's solid enough to get me over the line haha (about a month until it's lodged)

also found out a few more bits of info today on the electronics of these cars that confirms even further that it SHOULD just work Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Flinchy; 05-13-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It's the same issue, you walk in, people assume because you're young you aren't serious as couldn't possibly afford to do what you enquire about and treat you like crap. It's a massive problem with customer service industries over here

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

oh i forgot some other stuff

getting a set of 135i F+R calipers+rotors+... modification laws here mean it's easier if you have the brakes from the car the engine came from... anything BETTER you still need tested. i THINK unless they have some sort of certification (TUV etc.) but being incorrect isn't worth the expense at the moment ha.. (plus we have some annoying laws to do with modifying safety systems like ABS, so if i couldn't prove brake bias etc. would be within spec, then ugh..)

just waiting on a shipping quote >_< - then i'll get some racingbrake pistons, and a set of racingbrake wheel studs, new lines and ??? pads - that'll be in a week or two hopefully.

plus an RB PCV on order in a couple of weeks from someone here doing a bulk purchase Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    but; if I made the kind of money you guys are tossing around. I'd be in a GT2, R8, 911 Turbo S, etc etc. All bone stock or with a nice set of bolt ons, used, with a few miles on them to help beat the depreciation.
    A-$#@!ing-MEN.... Love BMWs, but there are some nicer alternatives out there
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Currently (urgently) looking for machine shop (s)that doesn't go 'nah don't do euros' or thinks it's a bit boring (how do you get THAT jaded?), or wonders why i'd want to lower the compression etc
    Just send it to VAC & have it done right. It sounds like you're ready to spend a decent chunk of change and you want it done perfect. From the sounds of things, not a single shop is personally invested (let alone interested), and to me that'd be a little concerning (Why would I want a shop working on my car that takes no interest in it?).

also found out a few more bits of info today on the electronics of these cars that confirms even further that it SHOULD just work Click here to enlarge
    Found out what SHOULD work?? It's not like there's anything incompatible between the E87 & and E82/E88
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Just send it to VAC & have it done right. It sounds like you're ready to spend a decent chunk of change and you want it done perfect. From the sounds of things, not a single shop is personally invested (let alone interested), and to me that'd be a little concerning (Why would I want a shop working on my car that takes no interest in it?).

Found out what SHOULD work?? It's not like there's anything incompatible between the E87 & and E82/E88
    since i'm in australia, that's an extra mission and a half with shipping and such haha.. so i'd rather avoid that :/... and considering their price ($2500 for stage 3), i doubt it'd really work out well, $3k+ inc shipping... and i'd still have stock valves/springs. i'm pretty well 100% set on upgraded ones, just in case i get a proefi + a big turbo setup and want to screw with the limiter haha (plus even if it hasn't been proven 1mm more on the exhaust will show worthwhile gains... can't hurt)

and the risk of damage in transit... got 3 JL amps from the states a while back... 2 have snapped heatsink fins.. guess what you can't buy as replacements! Click here to enlarge

my exact thoughts though.. if you're not actually interested/think it's cool, then since i don't know you, nor have i probably seen any of your work, i don't know you're going to put in 100%.. i'm a potential customer, i want give you my expensive pieces of metal, and have you precision machine them out to extract performance... and this is your first contact with me. first impressions are everything.

i'm not normally super picky like this, but it's a fairly decent financial outlay to get it done so i'd like reassurance

and things like... well no programming/coding for anything other than turning the 6AT to 6MT in the DME... the JBE wraps it all up into this neat little wiring package.. just things like SAS alignment/calibration and that sort of normal thing.. nowhere on the net have i found anything that confirms succinctly that the N54 will just bolt in without major reprogramming of anything else, so the best i can do is get 99% sure and prepared and go for it.

i'm glad you understand though, most other people/shops seem to think it's super complicated electronics wise when basically everything is 100% interchangeable even between E8x and E9x. the last item i needed confirming was the JBE, which as far as i can tell, the model i have is for all 4dr E9x and E8x all models, so has something to do with their being 4 doors and 4 windows to have electronics passing through as far as i gathered from some training manual i found haha. other people in the past suggested i needed the 335i (E93 where the motor came from) JBE, which potentially may have made things a lot more confusing when it didn't all work come install time.
    Last edited by Flinchy; 05-13-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

does anyone know what sized bolts i need to mount it to the engine stand?

i have a rough idea of what's needed, but the local bolt store isn't exactly 'local' to me, and buying tons of different sizes sounds like a pain in the ass
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

aluminum 14x1.5x70 IIRC off the top of my head are the big bolts holding the transmission on.

I just bought a bolt kit (you need to do so anyways when removing aluminum bolts) and use it to mount engine blocks to my engine stands
    Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbo dealer and installation center
    Level 10 distributor and installation center
    Burger Motorsports Tier 2 dealer and installation center
    Turner Motorsports dealer and installation center
    Bimmerworld dealer and installation center
    Shipping built/stroked/CNC ported N54's Internationally!
    Follow us!
    http://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
    http://twitter.com/abrhouston
    http://instagram.com/abrhouston/
    http://abrhouston.com
    http://abr.genbook.com Book online appointments!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alex@ABRhouston Click here to enlarge
    aluminum 14x1.5x70 IIRC off the top of my head are the big bolts holding the transmission on.

I just bought a bolt kit (you need to do so anyways when removing aluminum bolts) and use it to mount engine blocks to my engine stands
    thanks - so i just need a 15cm~-bellhousing thickness (from memory that's how long the mounts on the engien stand are) longer than that

local auto stores don't have anything suitable (when i've visited) for me (even though i have the stand from there lol)

bolt kit? do you mean the OEM transmission mounting kit? is your engine stand fairly thin? mine is like: Click here to enlarge

.. if the standard bolt kit still fits, well, that's a ton easier haha
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

Ya the factory bolts work great!
    Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbo dealer and installation center
    Level 10 distributor and installation center
    Burger Motorsports Tier 2 dealer and installation center
    Turner Motorsports dealer and installation center
    Bimmerworld dealer and installation center
    Shipping built/stroked/CNC ported N54's Internationally!
    Follow us!
    http://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
    http://twitter.com/abrhouston
    http://instagram.com/abrhouston/
    http://abrhouston.com
    http://abr.genbook.com Book online appointments!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alex@ABRhouston Click here to enlarge
    Ya the factory bolts work great!
    oh awesome!

thanks!

dammit, wish i'd known before i put in my last ECS order -_-

.... could possibly get them to add, though, since it wont ship til early august...... will check out my local store after work for a set of high tensile bolts in the meantime though haha
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

-_-

local store only goes up to 12x1.25x**

and i had a look through my bentley manual, it doesn't list anything specifically either! ffs.
    boop

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast