Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Yep! I own a computer repair shop. Its a tough business, I had taken a loss for two years. Requires a second income to really get going, even with a full on retail store front and reputable place of business. Computers have always been a natural thing for me, and I always wanted one so I have a friend working there. Its good times Click here to enlarge
    Sounds so baller.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

I mean no offense to you but I own several commercial properties in high end areas in SoCal. Do you? As in I own, not the bank owns them. Why do you think I can sit on here all day doing whatever I please? Why do you think I can throw a hell of a lot more than $20k at an M3 (all cash btw) for years (which I also paid cash for when you were "making" 250k a year supposedly) and laugh about it while driving other cars (I also own, not the bank) all of which are nicer than what you have in your sig? And I'm still not burning through 24k a month even though I'm in a much stronger financial position than you are or were or likely ever will be. Hell that's not even counting the money the forum brings me now too which makes you look all the more weak. I'm making more than I ever was... you are talking about what you supposedly made in fantasy land when 20-21?
    awww i wanted to believe you lived the life you live on mad forum moneys Click here to enlarge.. sounds like you've been pretty smart with money for quite a few years Click here to enlarge

that video doesn't work btw,

.what other cars DO you have besides an M3? just curious

and seriously, this got out of hand FAST o_o

Am I the only one calling BS here?
    well, if i had started my current job when i got out of school, by now i'd be on ~11-12,/month + investments (lets face it, i'm only 22 now, i would have managed to waste waaay to much of it haha).. which is a ways off 6k/week but i do know some fairly successful self-made young 20-something's

frankly though, i don't think how much either of you (or me) makes per week, month or year is particularly relevant to... much of anything much

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    and seriously, this got out of hand FAST o_o
    Ya it did let's get your thread back on track. Let me fix the vid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that video doesn't work btw
    Try it now and let's leave it at that Click here to enlarge Let's just say I was a very popular man in vegas that weekend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Try it now and let's leave it at that Click here to enlarge Let's just say I was a very popular man in vegas that weekend.
    ahahahaha i have no idea what i was expecting to see... no regrets!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ahahahaha i have no idea what i was expecting to see... no regrets!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Ya they were fine. Felt like a Rockstar having four girls on me all weekend. The Trump actually chauffeured me around because of it lol. Guys came up to me at the various clubs all jealous asking what I do, how, etc.. I told them CPA marketing as I have no game:

Click here to enlarge NWS:  
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So lol... I was just catching up on what you were doing with your car flinchy... what we talking about again? Click here to enlarge I didn't even think I was at BB lol...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    oh yeah, forgot to add - seems like someone just got pwned... hard...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Am I the only one calling BS here?
    I think you are just the only one who really cares about this guys personal life so much.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    I think you are just the only one who really cares about this guys personal life so much.
    I care about all my members Click here to enlarge

So done knitting that sweater for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I care about all my members Click here to enlarge

So done knitting that sweater for you.
    Does this mean you can start on my socks now?
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    Does this mean you can start on my socks now?
    Finally right? Sorry I didn't get them to you earlier in the Winter:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Finally right? Sorry I didn't get them to you earlier in the Winter:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...socks322-1.jpg
    Fantastic, thanks!

Now for the matching boxers!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    Fantastic, thanks!

Now for the matching boxers!
    You realize those are going to itch...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You realize those are going to itch...
    Just how i like it lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you did props to you I guess. I don't know what to say other than it seems you are throwing figures around to impress people on a car forum. Ok fax me a tax form lol.
    I'm not throwing around figures, you're questioning and then downplaying my financial situation. I'll be happy to send you a tax form if you show me your figures.

I mean no offense to you but I own several commercial properties in high end areas in SoCal. Do you? As in I own, not the bank owns them.
    I do not own any commercial property. How did you obtain these properties? From a car forum subscriptions? Yeah right. What is your occupation anyway? You don't have one, you're a daddy's boy with his wallet.

Why do you think I can sit on here all day doing whatever I please? Why do you think I can throw a hell of a lot more than $20k at an M3 (all cash btw) for years (which I also paid cash for when you were "making" 250k a year supposedly) and laugh about it while driving other cars (I also own, not the bank) all of which are nicer than what you have in your sig? And I'm still not burning through 24k a month even though I'm in a much stronger financial position than you are or were or likely ever will be. Hell that's not even counting the money the forum brings me now too which makes you look all the more weak. I'm making more than I ever was... you are talking about what you supposedly made in fantasy land when 20-21?
    You never read my post quite clearly. I'm turning 29. I never burned that sum of money ever, and dropping 20k is nothing on top of your car, nobody is impressed. I think many many people have put that much money into their 335i's, I did. And yes, I paid cash for my car too. I own all my cars outright, you're not making any points.

I'm turning 30, sorry, that may have held some weight when I was in my early 20's but those days are long gone. You're the 24 year old sitting on my forum claiming a 1/4 million a year and nobody is buying it. Hell even you backed off it saying "Oh not anymore blah blah I saved blah blah." I'm sorry but you are claiming you were making a 1/4 mill when you were 21 and now it sort of fell apart? You sound like those kids on e90post with leased 3-Series in their teens claiming they are financial gurus.
    I never backed off. I stated quite clearly I was making the money as stated up until last year, you just can't read.
    No game? This was me in Vegas last weekend. Show me how your "game" looked like and what you were up to? Were you impressing ladies with tales of CPA marketing and the money you used to make?
    Yep, you're on these forums asking for advise because you're chasing some chick so hard and dunno what to do. I don't know anyone who needs to go online and get personal relationship advice that has any idea of how to deal with the situation you were in, lol.

I have no idea what it is. But considering I make more money than you I guess maybe you should do more reading yourself rather bragging about what you used to make if you ever even did? Your story just reeks.
    You may make more money than me now, as thats not too difficult. But you never did $#@! on your own, thats for sure. Yeah, you've got three under age girls in a bathtub, and that chick in the middle has no ass and you wouldn't want me to start analyzing them if they looked at me. Seriously man, My statement was done before you ever started posting in here. I sometimes had weeks where my entire paycheck would be for spending, quite often. That sum could be greater than 5-6k a week on a regular basis for multiple years. Live with it, and go rub that fat girls flat ass lol. Back on topic,again, like I said if you want to say more, then PM me. I'm pretty sure you know how that works.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not throwing around figures, you're questioning and then downplaying my financial situation. I'll be happy to send you a tax form if you show me your figures.
    We'll just organize people on the forum by tax form. LOL.

I do not own any commercial property. How did you obtain these properties? From a car forum subscriptions? Yeah right. What is your occupation anyway? You don't have one, you're a daddy's boy with his wallet.
    I just told you what my occupation is? I'm 29 like I stated and actually made the money to invest in a completely different business. The car forum thing is just recent because my finances afford my the freedom to pursue my hobby and has nothing to do with anything else. Sorry that bothers you especially considering it is going well?

You never read my post quite clearly. I'm turning 29. I never burned that sum of money ever, and dropping 20k is nothing on top of your car, nobody is impressed. I think many many people have put that much money into their 335i's, I did. And yes, I paid cash for my car too. I own all my cars outright, you're not making any points.
    You wrote 24 but guess you meant 24 in the past? Not sure.

I never backed off. I stated quite clearly I was making the money as stated up until last year, you just can't read.
    My reading comprehension is fairly decent. You basically said, "Oh hey guys baller making $6k a week oh ya but I don't anymore but I did kind of there for a bit."

Yep, you're on these forums asking for advise because you're chasing some chick so hard and dunno what to do. I don't know anyone who needs to go online and get personal relationship advice that has any idea of how to deal with the situation you were in, lol.
    Um I just speak to people on the forum like I normally would especially in OT? And I'm not sure what's wrong with asking for advice. But hey if you want to get personal because you're angry about money go right ahead.

You may make more money than me now, as thats not too difficult. But you never did $#@! on your own, thats for sure.
    I don't know man looks to me like I'm doing plenty on my own? Who's doing things for me? Let me know. I'm not sitting here crying about finances claiming I used to make something or asking people to send tax forms to try to prove something to people I've never met. You're trying to make fun of me for being a male talking about women on a car forum, as if anyone has women figured out, while asking people to send tax statements and trying to prove to complete strangers what you maybe made? You tell me which one is more lame. I'm going to go with the latter.

Yeah, you've got three under age girls in a bathtub, and that chick in the middle has no ass and you wouldn't want me to start analyzing them if they looked at me.
    Ya underage girls in Vegas in a bathtub. Brilliant. That would go over really well. Or they could just happen to be 21 with some nice bodies. You know I just walked around with them everywhere and it's not like ID was important or anything in a town like that. They just serve drinks to minors on a regular basis apparently. Nice point.

I'm sure you're balling out of control with hotties just like that money you claim to be making to the forum. Where are your videos and pics of your game? Oh yeah, non-existent sorry to call you on it. Seems to me like there is yet another area where I'm doing a bit better eh? But hey you talk about the past some more.

Seriously man, My statement was done before you ever started posting in here. I sometimes had weeks where my entire paycheck would be for spending, quite often. That sum could be greater than 5-6k a week on a regular basis for multiple years. Live with it, and go rub that fat girls flat ass lol. Back on topic,again, like I said if you want to say more, then PM me. I'm pretty sure you know how that works.
    Stop claiming you had $6k a week to spend for years. If you had that money and didn't build on it and are making less now, you failed. For $#@!s sake you can pay off even a decent property in 5 years with that and actually have that income be guaranteed with an appreciating asset. It's easier to simply admit it never existed and stop trying to look like a financial genius when you aren't one. I'm not going to PM you as I just don't give a damn about you trying to prove anything to me financially I just think it's stupid to make these monetary claims. If you're so confident in it you shouldn't need my validation or the forums.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

You're trying to make fun of me for being a male talking about women on a car forum, as if anyone has women figured out, while asking people to send tax statements and trying to prove to complete strangers what you maybe made? You tell me which one is more lame. I'm going to go with the latter.

hey! I have women figured out!

but seriously guys this escalated quickly from flinchy's awesome N54 build to THIS?! Really?
    I, am disappoint

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Kirstie.tyson Click here to enlarge
    hey! I have women figured out!

but seriously guys this escalated quickly from flinchy's awesome N54 build to THIS?! Really?
    I, am disappoint
    Oh we're big boys it's nothing personal. This forum isn't for the timid.

Welcome Kirstie.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I figured so much, though not as bad as others I've been around lately Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Word.

I must say I am leaning towards Sticky on this one. Most people who brag about money don't have it or will not have it for very long from my experience.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I figured so much, though not as bad as others I've been around lately Click here to enlarge
    Well I'm glad to hear and welcome once again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Word.

I must say I am leaning towards Sticky on this one. Most people who brag about money don't have it or will not have it for very long from my experience.
    I'm done talking about the subject, as I am now regretting saying anything. I mentioned once that I had done well financially, there are certain events that have led to where I am now. I may have opened the door for myself to become questioned, which I will admit. But Sticky has not changed the fact of what I've said. I'm not here to flash my tax forms around, I'm here to back up my claims and sticky isn't will to do the same clearly, nor has he accomplished anything he's done by himself, he would have defended that first, he just says this is what I have and I'm almost 30 banging on fresh 21 year olds, thats cool man, but I'm married, have no problem finding women and certainly would never say, "This girl is blowing me off but I keep texting her over and over" lol. Anyway, back on topic. He can't admit it but he has used his family as a huge stepping stone in his so called success, uses his parents money to take girls ten years younger than him to vegas and because I made more than him at the time, he's hating. Thats fine. Besides, I mention in one of my first posts that I'm 28, so much for your so called reading comprehension. I made large investments into other things with my money, one of them being a bar which has in fact failed due to a variety of reasons, mostly due to one of the partners not paying Scottsdale city taxes and claiming he did, therefore our liquor license got an nonrenewable tag on it and nobody wanted to invest anymore money into it. I am not broke by any means and you can say I've failed although I'm far from that. This is stemming from stating that at one time I had sizeable sums of free money to spend, as that was the subject on hand if anyone remembers, spare money to work on this the project in the OP, and I've got a following of doubters. Won't blame anyone for doubting as everyone can feel the way they wish. Naturally I will defend myself, would you not @Torgus @Sticky ? Joe(my name is Tyler) how about I say, I don't beleive you have a single commercial property, I don't believe you worked your ass off to acrue the funds used to invest yourself and to expand to where ever it is right now, and I don't believe you have any game whatsoever, regardless of some retarded video with some 6/10 girls in it, ten years younger than you. Don't say you wouldn't defend yourself, I found a thread some 80 pages long or so of you doing mostly that with your failed M3 project. Queue @JRCART. Anyway, I'm done derailing Flinchy's thread, never was my intention, but understandable considering the natural free speaking nature of this forum, which is something I do respect.
    Last edited by klipseracer; 03-28-2013 at 12:41 AM.
    Click here to enlarge
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have NO IDEA what ^ means

all i know is if you're renovating a 2400sq ft 2 story home with decent enough appliances (i wouldn't consider LG top of the line by any stretch) and granite/bamboo... Well that takes hundreds of thousands, and would consider that mostly an investment of sorts

I'm gla tax here is PAYG, rarely if ver will i get a bill over a refund.

ed: and you're only 24?. Wow.
    Its certainly not top of the line, just didn't want anyone to think I've got some walmart brand $#@! in my house. A friend of mine is an LG tech so clearly this was my first choice as warranties don't last forever.

I didn't spend hundreds of thousands on my house renovations, however with the back hard landscaping, kitchen and bathrooms plus the grass floors, it definitely was right about six figures. This occurred before I moved in mind you. Yes, I have a mortgage, but I don't pay any PMI as my down was good enough for a nice conventional on a 15 year. And no, I'm not 24, I am 28. But when I had two bmw's and was making said sums, I was 24.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    oh hai there -who uses their full name on a forum Click here to enlarge. At least the personal attacks here are straight up, and the arguments are pretty clear.. and everyone moves on in the end... not thinly veiled around some other argument that they're obviously losing (some people would have to know what i'm talking about)

Welcome Kirstie.
    That's mrs Flinchy there hahaha (well, not married, but you get the picture), she's almost as bad as i am on the internet (aren't you @Kirstie.tyson ? ;D)

as a side note, it's good to see ~30 year olds getting into pointless arguments on the internet, makes me feel better about my internet habits hahaha

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast