Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Undercover Intro

Hello guys and girls,

We had a proper intro thanks to the BimmerBoost moderators, but we wanted to come under our own section and say hello too!

We have been on the forum for a few months now and finally made the leap to becoming a supporting vendor. We are the largest ProEFI dealer in the NE. We specialize in Stand Alone engine management tuning and installation. We’re here to help you reach the horse power goal you are looking for, without double spending your money and doing things twice. Our idea behind “Undercover” is we do work in ways that are not obnoxious. Everyone who’s been doing this for a while knows that being picked out of a group of cars by authorities gets old and undesirable. Our aim is to alleviate this while maintaining higher than expected performance.
    A little background on our shop:
    Here at Undercover we are your installation headquarters and parts store for any of our custom performance partners. We specialize in BMW and Supra custom performance but, we have been doing a lot lately, with GTR’s. We have been working on everything from 9second Grand Nationals to custom built headers and exhausts for Lamborghini Murcielagos. We have recently decided to focus only on the GTR, Supra and BMW applications. We feel that narrowing our focus on a few specific applications that will allow us to lead instead of follow like others do. Our professional wiring is unlike any others. We do installations that are OEM quality and look like it belongs. Our fabrication department is second to none, with the highest quality welds and fitment ever seen.
    Our crew:
    Garth~~~ My name is Garth, I am the owner and Lead Tech of Undercover. A couple things about myself. I was a Nissan tech for several years, authorized BMW tech and performance reseller and have been Dyno tuning applications from American to German and everything in between. I have spent several years at speed and custom shops until I decided to open Undercover. Our main focus has been Mustangs, Grand Nationals, and Supras for several years now. Lately we've been really into the n54/55 BMW's, E46 M3's.
    Drew~~~

Angela~~~ My name is Angela, and I am the multitasker of the Undercover crew ^__^. I do everything from pull heads off of cars to racing down the quarter mile to the accounting and billing. I am on the forums daily answering any questions customer may have, and posting pictures and updates on customers’ vehicles we have around the shop. I am also on our company Facebook, with the same responsibilities as I have on the forums. I have designed some of the flyers we have had for promotional sales we have done, also in April we held a charity event and I was given the task of designing the T-shirts. And of course I am always getting my hands dirty around the shop when I can. I worked in a body shop for a year doing R&R work and I apprenticed in painting the cars, other than that I was always working on my personal car and some of my friends cars. I have a passion for working on cars, making horse power and going fast so I fit right in with the boys.

Our Partners:
    v ProEFI
    v Jonathan Motorcars
    v NJ Motorsports Park
    v Saad Racing
    v Fabspeed
    v SCT
    v BMW USA
    v Custom Performance Engineering
    v Burger Motorsports
    v Forge Wheels
    v Fonse Performance
    v Clutchmasters
    v Turner Motorsports
    v Extreme PSI

Click here to enlarge

Some things about ProEfi you should all know about:

ProEFI offers plug and play solutions for BMW E46 M3, E36 M3, 2007-2010 N54 applications. The Pro128 system gives the user control over the following options
    v Fuel
    v Ignition timing
    v I-Boost Control (5 stages of boost curves that can be selected to be targeted against Vehicle Speed, Time, or Flex Fuel input)
    v Flex Fuel (ability to run any mixture of E85 with the ECU making on the fly adjustments to boost, spark, and fueling based on Ethanol content).
    v Antilag Boost control - 5 different target boost levels
    v TwoStep Launch Control - 5 different target RPM's
    v Hi/Low Octane switch - Allows the user to easily change the calibration to run pump gas and race gas settings
    v Nitrous Control - up to 4 stages
    v Control multiple fuel pumps in stages for easier fuel pressure control at lower flow demand
    v Manual transmission Gear position indicators and clutch slip calculations
    v 2 channel Knock control with knock windows and true knock frequency filtering
    v Direct Fire Ignition - No wasted spark!
    v Fuel Pressure Feedback and fault control to monitor proper fuel delivery to prevent engine damage due to fuel system failure
    v Oil Pressure monitoring to alert when low oil pressure conditions occur
    v Radiator Pressure monitoring to warn for excessive coolant pressure in case of a weak head to cylinder block seal, or cracked cylinder.
    v Traction Control - Utilizes the stock wheel speed sensors picked up off of the CAN bus to monitor all 4 wheels. We also use this to help prevent transmission or clutch damage on the higher horsepower applications that spin the tires.
    v Closed Loop O2 Feedback with Internal Wideband O2 sensors
    v Multiple Fault Management strategies to save the engine and alert the driver incase of sensor failure or tuning errors
    v CAN Display connectivity - 52mm Can Gauge, and 4.5 x 4.5" CAN display.
    v Meth injection - ability to control methanol injection and tune appropriately for it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Repost.. but that's fine Click here to enlarge Good to have this in your forum.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Repost.. but that's fine Click here to enlarge Good to have this in your forum.
    I wanted to post this up also under our vendor name incase anyone missed our intro by the admins, and wanted to know who we are and what we do! ^_^

Angie

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    I wanted to post this up also under our vendor name incase anyone missed our intro by the admins, and wanted to know who we are and what we do! ^_^

Angie
    Makes complete sense to me Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale