Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

GINTANI Stage 2+ Supercharger Kit

The time has come to say goodbye and begin parting out my car. For sale on this thread is my Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger kit, with about 16k miles (about 18 months) of use.

Retail for the standard stage 2 kit new is $9900, uninstalled per Gintani website. And more information of whats included in the standard stage 2 kit can be found here. http://www.gintani.com/store/gintani...ercharger-kit/

An upgrade which Gintani has added to my Stage 2 kit to make for a better fuel system option is comprised of larger fuel injectors, -6 custom hard fuel lines, fuel pressure regulator, HPF in tank fuel pump and custom tuning. Thus making it perform better than the standard stage 2 kit by an additional 15-20 whp and creating for a better ability to fine tune the car. This was an option I paid an additional amount for just to be able to maximize the performance of a supercharged E46 M3. Which leads me to the performance figures...

On Gintani's heart breaking dyno (which reads ~ 5-7% lower than a DynoJet), my car with the standard stage 2 kit put down 485whp with 91oct and methanol. After the fuel system upgrade and tuning it made 501whp with 91oct and methanol. Then, after having Gintani build me custom Forced Induction spec headers and exhaust and tune it once again, the car made 517whp on 91oct and methanol. (Headers & Exhaust will be sold separately in another thread)

Currently, the car holds the record for the fastest Supercharged E46 M3 from 60-130mph. This was achieved with the basic stage 2 kit and some MS109 race fuel, before any of the additional upgrades. The time achieved was 7.84 seconds, which is identical to the 60-130mph performance of the 2012 ZR-1 Corvette. With the upgrades Gintani has added to the standard stage 2 kit, there is no doubt this time has been reduced even further. More info on the record run here, http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=366431

The kit has been a solid performing kit since day one. I built my M3 to race, so I've tracked my car countless amounts of times. Even in 100 degree + weather the car never gave me an issue nor showed any signs of being unhappy.

Considering the market today, taking a major loss is something that is inevitable. I have watched prehistoric kits, incomplete kits and kits with broken superchargers sell anywhere from $3000 to $4000 and costing people an additional $1000-$2500 to fix and still yielding horsepower numbers far below mine.

My asking price is $6500 Or Best Offer, which will include everything that comes with the standard stage 2 kit, including the methanol (Both 1gal tank and 5gal tank). Included also are the stage 2+ upgrades ($2000 value) and ATI gauge pod and AEM digital boost and AFR gauges ($600). So essentially one would be paying $6500 for something I paid $12,500 for, less than 18 months ago. Also consider this; I've already taken the financial hit, so one could own this kit and sell it without a loss. Click here to enlarge So please fellas, no low ball offers. Pictures and videos of the car can be found here,http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=385611

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It would help if you posted the pictures in this forum. GLWS!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    GLWS bro, hope to see you at the track another time.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great price and a great performing kit, GLWS!

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale