Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Cool 8.7sec 60-130mph, pump+meth, full weight

Airfield even yesterday and managed to get my 60-130mph time down to 8.7 from 8.9 sec that was the previous best on full weight pump+meth. This time I used 100% meth as opposed to 70/30 last time.

JB4 log shows 18psi through the entire 4th gear while in 3rd it went to 20 but tapered down to 18psi up top...i'm shifting at 6600rpm to maximize the time in peak of the power band given current dyno runs

The decline is less than 0.1% so with a close to 3% decline this should get a lot more interesting...hard part is finding an airfield or a closed private road with a 3% decline Click here to enlarge

Check out that post shift AFR curve Click here to enlarge 11s flat, no ifs/buts, just solid...don't like that slight post shift boost dip so some WOTBox no-lift-shift (NLS) action to be tested..The COBB custom base map here is set for stock timing, stock boost and 11AFR, so nice and safe/cool combustion chambers det. free

Click here to enlarge

IATs are sick, start at 60F, with meth down to 40F in 3rd and then it slowly climbs back up to 60F top of 4th...nice cool Canadian weather FTMFW! Click here to enlarge

.dbn file sent over to Mr.5 on e90post for verification..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

This was only a 0.005% decline...i can't imagine what it'd do on a close to 3% decline that hotrod and mr.5 were privy to...gotta find one I guess

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

good results, but aren't declines kind of cheating? isn't the goal to find a true flat road, like it seems you did (less than .1% decline/ .005% as stated). no reason to compare to others who pushed the limits of the vbox authenticity (via road angle) but nice you mention it, as i personally had no idea their results were biased. again, great results, 8.7 is quick man... i hope to borrow lamia's vbox soon and test my own 60-130, it wont be nearly the same weather conditions as you have but its not like you're driving way north to fudge results, you're doing it in your 'backyard' as will i.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

I actually just checked and the decline on this run was only 0.005% Click here to enlarge so 20 times more flat than initially stated lol...i'll fix my first post..

EDIT: Crap can't fix the first post, Sticky you should really disable this edit-block BS Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Nice job, its wierd how you went faster from 120-130 then from 110-120.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Ha! That is interesting for sure, hmmm...that's near where I shifted, boost dropped then built up...something to look into for sure

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Nice job, its wierd how you went faster from 120-130 then from 110-120.
    +1. Must have been a decline. Either that or a shift and back in the powerband.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

decline of 0.005% Click here to enlarge

8.2sec run coming