Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Ill just stay over here and hang with you guys. Its so frustrating dealing with ignorant people. They treat Roman likes hes Jesus and everything he speaks is the truth. 9 psi is going to blow the engine (yeah I made that up) but you better believe me because we have undersold all of our kits and reached 600. Never trust someone who tells you 13 afr is the way they wanted it to be at redline.

We own every supercharged market except the s65 and I believe when people start seeing more on the street and actually drive them we will own that market as well.

Rome will fall Fellas and when it does they will have nothing to stand on.
    You own every supercharged market? Really? lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Who has sold more e46 kits or e36 kits?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    for Roman
    The last round of communications I had with Lostmarine was when I asked him how his dyno session went. He informed me that with his standard VT1-535 pulley he made 470 whp in 4th gear.
    correct

After a few runs the power dropped 459 whp which is not uncommon for a non-intercooled or intercooled car sitting on a dyno that has limited air flow to lose 2% of its power
    not a few runs, not after some time, immidiataley. if you recall, i was testing how the power suffered from heatsoak, this was we did one pull, checked it, did another. power went to 45x, turned meth on, did another pull 465- im not after dyno glory- hot lapping, just like they are on the road

The following text I received was that he planned to dyno again with the smaller pulley and report back.
    correct

One of the last comments made was "the car is performing better than the dyno numbers would indicate."
    correct

Based on my communications I would say the story Andrew received over PM and I received over text were very different.

Andrew did not recieve PM's, as you can see, it was posted publicly here.
    But knowing this individual’s past history and behavior I cannot say I am surprised.
    ​ hypocrisy roman.. you guys are the definition of it..

If there really was an issue I would think he would contact me as he had my cell or Autocotoure who did his installation.
    theres no installation error, Autocouture did their part flawlessy-its about about reading reviews, believing the hype, and then seeing first-hand it was just that,hype.

When i have the ESS personell telling me that I have a wrong pulley, that was sent by ESS, it gets frustrating to have to correct the people im asking for information from. When I explain that there is a spacer on my kit, and told by ESS there is not- when witnessed by the more prominent ESS owners, it gets frustrating.. How do I know my kit better than the people that made it?

I have followed up with Autocouture and they have no record of complaints from this individual.

Again, Autocouture did their part. This has nothing to do with them. They did a great job
    This is about the fact that my car felt like a $#@!ing $#@!box old american car whenever it was not WOT, and was told its "normal"

Its about the fact that the car continues to accelerate after letting OFF the gas pedal. I cant have that $#@! going on, who the $#@! wants a car thats unsafe?

It seems that now Lostmarine has sold his kit he is back to his old way

maybe, as i said before I dont tolerate bull$#@!- just because i cant post on M3post doesnt mean i dont see it. When i see people holler and scream as loud as they can that they are telling the truth, when i was STANDING WiTH THEM at the time, and know they are lying, it pisses me off.

I realized first that i supported that by purchasing the kit itself- i condoned it. That was the biggest mistake I made here.
    This is exemplified when you have those same people threatening others to "better watch what they say"
    (I did that once, and I made a mistake in doing so. )

My point is, you are judged by the company you keep, and you guys keep some $#@!ty company-

as I said, YOU were most helpful in the fueling issue, thank you
    Last edited by LostMarine; 04-17-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    There was a possibility of me sc'ing my e63 m6 but I have crossed off Ess from this list in light of the performance and drivability issues they appear to have...the s85 is even worse in terms of heat soak
    I wish there were more s85 options out there..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    There was a possibility of me sc'ing my e63 m6 but I have crossed off Ess from this list in light of the performance and drivability issues they appear to have...the s85 is even worse in terms of heat soak
    glad you did the research for yourself and not listened to the same 5 people- which, BTW, the same kit upgraded 3 times, on each person, is counted as individual kits being sold.

For instance, a guy that went from 535-625-650 "bought" 3 kits
    a guy that went from 600 on car A, then 600 on car B then 625 on car B, and 625 on car C and 650 on car C, and 700 on car C is a total of 6 kits "sold" .. food for thought..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    glad you did the research for yourself and not listened to the same 5 people- which, BTW, the same kit upgraded 3 times, on each person, is counted as individual kits being sold.

For instance, a guy that went from 535-625-650 "bought" 3 kits
    a guy that went from 600 on car A, then 600 on car B then 625 on car B, and 625 on car C and 650 on car C, and 700 on car C is a total of 6 kits "sold" .. food for thought..
    Oh yeah ? lol Then we are doing very well. I wish more of our customers were on the forum though :/
    Last edited by Andrew@activeautowerke; 04-18-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    This is one of the biggest reasons I kept my faith in AA with the upgraded kit instead of going for the already established 650 kit. AA has a very strong track record...

I'll be posting a bit less here and probably a lot less there. I'm sure some of you followed the thread where we were supposed to run and honestly it totally lost it's fun/appeal. It perhaps wasn't the best idea to begin with but if it stayed a positive event I'm sure I would have been more inclined to proceed. It started turning into an ordeal with a few people getting involved uninvited including insisting on driving . My requests were not initially respected and one thing lead to another. This was the first thing that put me off. Second, the excuses were already pouring in for a potential ESS loss. Third, had some far more important business issues arise. Call these excuses but they are all facts, plain and simple. It got to the point that I didn't want to really do it so was I supposed to put myself in a possibly risky situation for something I didn't want to do? I don't think so, that would be even dumber. I can't afford to take bigger risks at the moment as I have business obligation 7 days a week. I think the max level I'd be willing to take right now are some Vbox times. I will gladly participate at a roll on event too.

On another note...
    For anyone concerned about the daily drivability of this kit, I've been commuting 100 miles a day with it 7 days a week. Runs like a champ. As I've said before, this kit has more of an oem feel as it really complements the car. Of course swapping to 18s + rear diff brace are helping a lot as well.
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    This is one of the biggest reasons I kept my faith in AA with the upgraded kit instead of going for the already established 650 kit. AA has a very strong track record...

I'll be posting a bit less here and probably a lot less there. I'm sure some of you followed the thread where we were supposed to run and honestly it totally lost it's fun/appeal. It perhaps wasn't the best idea to begin with but if it stayed a positive event I'm sure I would have been more inclined to proceed. It started turning into an ordeal with a few people getting involved uninvited including insisting on driving . My requests were not initially respected and one thing lead to another. This was the first thing that put me off. Second, the excuses were already pouring in for a potential ESS loss. Third, had some far more important business issues arise. Call these excuses but they are all facts, plain and simple. It got to the point that I didn't want to really do it so was I supposed to put myself in a possibly risky situation for something I didn't want to do? I don't think so, that would be even dumber. I can't afford to take bigger risks at the moment as I have business obligation 7 days a week. I think the max level I'd be willing to take right now are some Vbox times. I will gladly participate at a roll on event too.

On another note...
    For anyone concerned about the daily drivability of this kit, I've been commuting 100 miles a day with it 7 days a week. Runs like a champ. As I've said before, this kit has more of an oem feel as it really complements the car. Of course swapping to 18s + rear diff brace are helping a lot as well.
    yea, posting there never leads to anything good. that forum has 1 rule: if you win, its because somehow you had the advantage, if you lose, its because its not ess.
    its best to just do it, then post about it. unfortunately, not everyone posts losses as well, and in that case, they refer to rule #1.
    Then they go to rule #2 and attack your individual credibility (as if they have room to talk with the consistent exposed lies)
    I got a text from from a guy they still think is me, he said basically the same thing you just did, its adult children over there with more money than class.

Im gonna take you up on that offer to test drive as well. EastCoastRollOns.com is putting a roll on together in our area, so we will have some fun this summer im sure. I also had to curtail my midnight runs for professional reasons, i feel your pain on that

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ill just stay over here and hang with you guys. Its so frustrating dealing with ignorant people. They treat Roman likes hes Jesus and everything he speaks is the truth. 9 psi is going to blow the engine (yeah I made that up) but you better believe me because we have undersold all of our kits and reached 600. Never trust someone who tells you 13 afr is the way they wanted it to be at redline.

We own every supercharged market except the s65 and I believe when people start seeing more on the street and actually drive them we will own that market as well.

Rome will fall Fellas and when it does they will have nothing to stand on.
    I'm going to eventually get vendors to switch over and drop them. It's just a matter of volume at this point as the policies speak for themselves.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j2m Click here to enlarge
    Clearly you think that just because people dis-agree with you that they it's because of the kit they are running on their car.
    The fact of the matter is that, in a lot of your posts, you come off as extremely arrogant yet insecure. Cross-posting in multiple forums to instigate inflammatory comments is a pussy move. Over here you are a tough guy yet over there you you write a "tough guy" post and then delete it (saying you're tired of wasting time) and then run over here and continue to "waste time".
    A lot of people don't want to buy products from a D-Bag's.
    When I was shopping for a blower I looked at 3 companies. AA, ESS & Gintani
    - When I called and spoke with you I told you I was considering ESS & Gintani. You spent the majority of the conversation $#@!ting on ESS, so I said what most customer will say... "OK thanks, let me think about it". What I was thinking was "what a D-Bag" and then immediately scratched AA off my list.
    - Both ESS & Gintani said nothing negative about any company but focused on the features of their kits. For that reason I have spent $THOUSANDS with both company and will continue to do so.

I'm sure you are a nice guy but damn you are so defensive and always the center of drama somewhere. Running back and forth to forums, speaking out of both side of your mouth is a douche move.

Spend more time representing AA rather rather then YOUR EGO and I guarantee you will sell more, make more $$$$$ and undoubtedly be a better representation for AA.
    You apparently don't know the frustration vendors feel over blatant ESS favoritism and how that company has turned some forums into basically ESSpost. Their BS stinks to high heaven so they get called on it but he can actually only discuss the BS here so hence why he does it. Better to vent and say it since he can't over there which you should know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are even familiar with Active's history?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ginatni for the S85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh yeah ? lol Then we are doing very well. I wish more of our customers were on the forum though :/
    Tell them to get on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ginatni for the S85.
    def a possibility...I'm abt 1.5 years out so I have some time to see what else gets developed...the only thing that concerns me abt gintani is their east coast support system

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Andrew@active,

quick question.. I guess u guys aren't coming out with any kits for s85s?

Also FYI... I have no bias as I've owned and enjoyed active products on an e92 m3..but here's what may have hurt you guys

When active came out with the sc there was a motor that blew and that was kept hush hush...then Omar leaves active and does his own thing which is great and dandy but instead of recommending active kits, despite him telling every1 that he left active on good terms, he offers only Ess kits...from afar it just seems weird but I do agree that perhaps a lot of your customers do not express their happiness/enthusiasm for their active sc as the Ess owners... I think that's just a damn shame as I do believe in your kits

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well there is always more to the story than that right?

From what I have heard he started the other shop while still working at Active with a customer of Active. Obviosuly it did not end on good terms as I had to deal with a bunch of drama when I started.

The car you are talking about was owned by a dealer of ours apparently they mishifted and let Active know . in turn we tried to help out and bought the kit back from them for a good amount of money. Even though he knew he was in the wrong he decided a year later to come back and claim we blew the engine after certain people left.. Long story short he came by the shop one day and told us who put him up to it and apologized. Its a juicy story but the past is the past and we are only looking forward.

Sorry no s85 kits but I will be putting a level 2 or 3 on my car when it arrives if that means anything.
    Last edited by Andrew@activeautowerke; 04-18-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We have dealt with Omar when he was with AA was great till some miss information lead to karl having to step in and smooth it out then couple months later velos poped up bad end but its in the past.
    AA owns the the e46 m3 s/c club take a look at the early AA gen kit ess and g-power kits look a little copy and pasted
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrewactiveautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Well there is always more to the story than that right?

From what I have heard he started the other shop while still working at Active with a customer of Active. Obviosuly it did not end on good terms as I had to deal with a bunch of drama when I started.

The car you are talking about was owned by a dealer of ours apparently they mishifted and let Active know . in turn we tried to help out and bought the kit back from them for a good amount of money. Even though he knew he was in the wrong he decided a year later to come back and claim we blew the engine after certain people left.. Long story short he came by the shop one day and told us who put him up to it and apologized. Its a juicy story but the past is the past and we are only looking forward.

Sorry no s85 kits but I will be putting a level 2 or 3 on my car when it arrives if that means anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    def a possibility...I'm abt 1.5 years out so I have some time to see what else gets developed...the only thing that concerns me abt gintani is their east coast support system
    1.5 years is a long time by then they will have a dealer up on the East Coast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Andrew@active,

quick question.. I guess u guys aren't coming out with any kits for s85s?

Also FYI... I have no bias as I've owned and enjoyed active products on an e92 m3..but here's what may have hurt you guys

When active came out with the sc there was a motor that blew and that was kept hush hush...then Omar leaves active and does his own thing which is great and dandy but instead of recommending active kits, despite him telling every1 that he left active on good terms, he offers only Ess kits...from afar it just seems weird but I do agree that perhaps a lot of your customers do not express their happiness/enthusiasm for their active sc as the Ess owners... I think that's just a damn shame as I do believe in your kits
    Selling someone else's kit and developing your own is completely different. Obviously he isn't going to sell Active products.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Selling someone else's kit and developing your own is completely different. Obviously he isn't going to sell Active products.
    Which is totally fine by me. We need some Ess cars to beat up on in Miami too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Right now he only has wheels but I do admit some good tuning sources most definitely. Developing SC kits on new BMW's is a whole different ballgame.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Unlike here in the Tri-State area, the "competition" knows better.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would t consider BMW "every" market. Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would t consider BMW "every" market. Lol
    Active also only does BMW stuff
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Active also only does BMW stuff
    Which is exactly the point they were making regarding their products on BMW's...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678