Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 335i vs GTR

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

335i vs GTR

Did a couple pulls with my buddy in his GTR. I've been waiting for this day for a while now. Pull 1 was with him on his stock map. I'm JB4 G5 FBO + meth 50/50 e85/93 70add 19.5 psi peak 17 to redline. Second pull was on his Cobb pro tuned map. Stay tuned for vids from the go pro Click here to enlarge. N54 guys won't be disappointed.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Looking forward to it Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

subddddd
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    subddddd
    Same here. I'm all for anyone beating GTR's and I have a newfound respect for 335i's as well. I always think twice when pulling up next to one on the highway. You never know when you'll run into a sleeper.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

in for the video!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

awaiting vid of said german pushing godzilla down on the ground...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

I'm almost angry that you made the post without the vid. Cock tease bro.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HoozyerdaddyC63 Click here to enlarge
    Same here. I'm all for anyone beating GTR's and I have a newfound respect for 335i's as well. I always think twice when pulling up next to one on the highway. You never know when you'll run into a sleeper.
    Hell yea man, I would love to rape one. Can't wait till I line up with one on the highway for some fun. 335 with some rb's will dominate almost anything.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Seriously lol, major tease.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Still awaiting vid! LOL. I've never seen a 335i beat or even hold even with a GTR before.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    HAHA, did it on purpose. I'm cutting up the go pro vid right now. Should be done in a couple of minutes.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Here you go gents. Enjoy! I raced with him tuned too, I'll post that up next. It didn't end so well for me that time. Godzilla is a freak tuned!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Here you go gents.
    Video is private...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Video with second run on it. (both should be public now)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Didn't he finish up his e-85 tune? Or is he still figuring it out?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaliforniaBred Click here to enlarge
    Didn't he finish up his e-85 tune? Or is he still figuring it out?
    2nd run was the e85 tune. 17psi. FAST!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Nice! Looked like the ground was wet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yeah it was a little damp in places. That contributed to my butt whooping in the 2nd pull. That was actually the 3rd. 2nd I had real bad wheelspin so not even worth posting. We had been trying to get together for a while now to do these so we were trying to find some dry road instead of canceling.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    nice runs...i am tired of watching GTRs now . they were fun to watch for the first couple of months they came out but now they are just boring to me . i know that it doesn't take much modification to make them quick but , to me , that's not fun . i would rather have my C63 with the blower on it , and yes spend a ton of money doing it , than buy a GTR with a few mods . it's almost like the GTR is expected to win in most occasions because of the AWD so.........boring ! bring on the underdogs to smoke some of these cars . now that's fun to watch Click here to enlarge

some of my friends have GTRs that are good looking and quick.........but no thanks !

......just my $.02

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

A blown c63 just sounds sick! I would love to ride in that thing Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Nice run man, your car moves lol. Agree with GTRs being boring.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

If GTRs are boring, then I'm the most boring person alive because I REALLY want one. Haha.
    Daily: 2007 Montego Blue E92 335i - Stock
    Weekend: 2008 Graffiti CBR 600RR - Two Brothers | CBR Heaven | Shogun | Motovation | Power Commander | Honda Racing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EDM92 Click here to enlarge
    If GTRs are boring, then I'm the most boring person alive because I REALLY want one. Haha.

+1, very easy to get speed out of them....but theres always somebody faster lol. I just want one because of awd, boost, and fun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EDM92 Click here to enlarge
    Ive been a Nissan guy my whole life so when the GTR finally came to the states I told myself I would own one one day. Still waiting Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

If the 335 had as much backing and a proven solution to its power shortfall, I would take that over a GTR. I think the front fascia is sexy, but overall the car is ugly. How fun is it? I dont know, havent been in one yet, but a friend just got one, and another is contemplating it.. right now, i dont see how it would be fun, but could change once i drive it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    If the 335 had as much backing and a proven solution to its power shortfall, I would take that over a GTR. I think the front fascia is sexy, but overall the car is ugly. How fun is it? I dont know, havent been in one yet, but a friend just got one, and another is contemplating it.. right now, i dont see how it would be fun, but could change once i drive it
    lol funny , i think the exact opposite. every other part of the car looks good except the ugly front! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast