Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Doesn't Tischer sell rebuilt N54s?
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

search google you will eventually find some junkyards that have them. i might have one that ran out of oil available
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Don't worry, nothing can be done to an N54 to make my M3 look less cool.
    A wheelchair is faster than your M3...ok, maybe not as cool Click here to enlarge

So what's this secret project??
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    car-part.com I bought a vq35de through them in the past.
    http://www.car-part.com/ is a great resource for used parts!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    A wheelchair is faster than your M3...ok, maybe not as cool Click here to enlarge

So what's this secret project??
    Not my project and I've never seen a wheelchair run similar times at the dragstrip.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    there is a guy selling an n54 engine on e90post http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=740746
    NEVER MIND HE'S LOCATED IN MELBOURNE

Let's hurry up and get these guys a motor so you guys can get more parts. Trying to help here.
    Last edited by TRES; 09-05-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    ground control coilovers/wavetrac lsd/ full m3 suspension/delrin bushings/ megan racing toe and camber arms/bmw oem performance carbon fiber front lip and rear deck spoiler/m3 strut brace/ecs SS brakelines/CPE dci's, charge pipe, catless dp, fmic/bms OCC/tuningtechfs custom tune/defiv diff lockdownkit,rbpcv valve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TRES Click here to enlarge
    there is a guy selling an n54 engine on e90post http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=740746
    NEVER MIND HE'S LOCATED IN MELBOURNE
    I appreciate the assistance but the motor was sourced already.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I appreciate the assistance but the motor was sourced already.
    That's great! Can we find out at least what company will be working on the engine?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    That's great! Can we find out at least what company will be working on the engine?
    Heh yes, they have a thread discussing their new turbo upgrade options coming for you guys Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Heh yes, they have a thread discussing their new turbo upgrade options coming for you guys Click here to enlarge
    Awww awesome!! so its those guys. Good deal! I love their pricing.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Since this thread is current did you maybe come past someone that might have had a auto transmission. Need to send one to Level 10 in order to start spraying again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    Since this thread is current did you maybe come past someone that might have had a auto transmission. Need to send one to Level 10 in order to start spraying again.
    Unfortunately, no, no transmissions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Unfortunately, no, no transmissions.
    They impossible to find. Guys keep them with the motor because of the coding to the DME.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

what ever you do STAY AWAY from All Automotive Imports Inc !!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

they sent me the wrong motor then 2weeks after sent me a motor that had missing parts, which they were supposed to credit me back and didn't. then when i opened up the motor i found that it was damaged with a bad piston and cylinder. this motor was completely clean with no oil when i opened it, which means the owner knew it was rebuilt/damaged. I specifically asked for a untouched engine and was guaranteed that it was untouched since they told me they told me they didn't sell rebuilt motors. when the bank called them they said they never did business with me or have ever spoken with me when i have emails and invoices to prove it. end result im entering into a legal battle with them
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    they sent me the wrong motor then 2weeks after sent me a motor that had missing parts, which they were supposed to credit me back and didn't. then when i opened up the motor i found that it was damaged with a bad piston and cylinder. this motor was completely clean with no oil when i opened it, which means the owner knew it was rebuilt/damaged. I specifically asked for a untouched engine and was guaranteed that it was untouched since they told me they told me they didn't sell rebuilt motors. when the bank called them they said they never did business with me or have ever spoken with me when i have emails and invoices to prove it. end result im entering into a legal battle with them
    Wow what a damn nightmare. You didn't mention anything about this earlier, how come?

They sound like a horrible operation trying to scam people selling them something completely different. They just wanted your cash so they told you whatever it took to get it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Wow what a damn nightmare. You didn't mention anything about this earlier, how come?

They sound like a horrible operation trying to scam people selling them something completely different. They just wanted your cash so they told you whatever it took to get it.
    yup and idk i wanted/hoped to resolve this peacefully. i did mention having an issue with the motor i bought tho
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

@Sticky, FYI. From the other forum.

I have an N54 out of a 2008 BMW 335I that was removed at 18k miles. The engine was experiencing misfire codes when removed by the dealership and it was discovered that one of the pistons had a crack in it (visible from top).

I was going to remove the rotating assembly and install a forged rod and piston setup; however, I never got around to it and have sold my car since. The cylinders look good with no signs of damage. The cylinder head appears to be fine and was installed and running at the time of removal.

I will be posting pictures in the near future and am able to crate/ship if need be.

Asking $2000

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Thank you but the motor was already found...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12