Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 44 of 44
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,198
    Rep Points
    1,800.2
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Doesn't Tischer sell rebuilt N54s?
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    search google you will eventually find some junkyards that have them. i might have one that ran out of oil available
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    915.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Don't worry, nothing can be done to an N54 to make my M3 look less cool.
    A wheelchair is faster than your M3...ok, maybe not as cool Click here to enlarge

    So what's this secret project??
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    419.1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    car-part.com I bought a vq35de through them in the past.
    http://www.car-part.com/ is a great resource for used parts!

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,172
    Rep Points
    31,309.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    A wheelchair is faster than your M3...ok, maybe not as cool Click here to enlarge

    So what's this secret project??
    Not my project and I've never seen a wheelchair run similar times at the dragstrip.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Rep Points
    172.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    there is a guy selling an n54 engine on e90post http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=740746
    NEVER MIND HE'S LOCATED IN MELBOURNE


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Let's hurry up and get these guys a motor so you guys can get more parts. Trying to help here.
    Last edited by TRES; 09-05-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    ground control coilovers/wavetrac lsd/ full m3 suspension/delrin bushings/ megan racing toe and camber arms/bmw oem performance carbon fiber front lip and rear deck spoiler/m3 strut brace/ecs SS brakelines/CPE dci's, charge pipe, catless dp, fmic/bms OCC/tuningtechfs custom tune/defiv diff lockdownkit,rbpcv valve.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,172
    Rep Points
    31,309.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TRES Click here to enlarge
    there is a guy selling an n54 engine on e90post http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=740746
    NEVER MIND HE'S LOCATED IN MELBOURNE
    I appreciate the assistance but the motor was sourced already.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I appreciate the assistance but the motor was sourced already.
    That's great! Can we find out at least what company will be working on the engine?

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,172
    Rep Points
    31,309.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    That's great! Can we find out at least what company will be working on the engine?
    Heh yes, they have a thread discussing their new turbo upgrade options coming for you guys Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh yes, they have a thread discussing their new turbo upgrade options coming for you guys Click here to enlarge
    Awww awesome!! so its those guys. Good deal! I love their pricing.....

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh yes, they have a thread discussing their new turbo upgrade options coming for you guys Click here to enlarge
    Since this thread is current did you maybe come past someone that might have had a auto transmission. Need to send one to Level 10 in order to start spraying again.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,172
    Rep Points
    31,309.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    Since this thread is current did you maybe come past someone that might have had a auto transmission. Need to send one to Level 10 in order to start spraying again.
    Unfortunately, no, no transmissions.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Unfortunately, no, no transmissions.
    They impossible to find. Guys keep them with the motor because of the coding to the DME.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    what ever you do STAY AWAY from All Automotive Imports Inc !!
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    they sent me the wrong motor then 2weeks after sent me a motor that had missing parts, which they were supposed to credit me back and didn't. then when i opened up the motor i found that it was damaged with a bad piston and cylinder. this motor was completely clean with no oil when i opened it, which means the owner knew it was rebuilt/damaged. I specifically asked for a untouched engine and was guaranteed that it was untouched since they told me they told me they didn't sell rebuilt motors. when the bank called them they said they never did business with me or have ever spoken with me when i have emails and invoices to prove it. end result im entering into a legal battle with them
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,172
    Rep Points
    31,309.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    they sent me the wrong motor then 2weeks after sent me a motor that had missing parts, which they were supposed to credit me back and didn't. then when i opened up the motor i found that it was damaged with a bad piston and cylinder. this motor was completely clean with no oil when i opened it, which means the owner knew it was rebuilt/damaged. I specifically asked for a untouched engine and was guaranteed that it was untouched since they told me they told me they didn't sell rebuilt motors. when the bank called them they said they never did business with me or have ever spoken with me when i have emails and invoices to prove it. end result im entering into a legal battle with them
    Wow what a damn nightmare. You didn't mention anything about this earlier, how come?

    They sound like a horrible operation trying to scam people selling them something completely different. They just wanted your cash so they told you whatever it took to get it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Wow what a damn nightmare. You didn't mention anything about this earlier, how come?

    They sound like a horrible operation trying to scam people selling them something completely different. They just wanted your cash so they told you whatever it took to get it.
    yup and idk i wanted/hoped to resolve this peacefully. i did mention having an issue with the motor i bought tho
    Click here to enlarge

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    277
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    @Sticky, FYI. From the other forum.

    I have an N54 out of a 2008 BMW 335I that was removed at 18k miles. The engine was experiencing misfire codes when removed by the dealership and it was discovered that one of the pistons had a crack in it (visible from top).

    I was going to remove the rotating assembly and install a forged rod and piston setup; however, I never got around to it and have sold my car since. The cylinders look good with no signs of damage. The cylinder head appears to be fine and was installed and running at the time of removal.

    I will be posting pictures in the near future and am able to crate/ship if need be.

    Asking $2000

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,172
    Rep Points
    31,309.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thank you but the motor was already found...
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •