Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I took my sweet ass time. It's been a few years since I raced manuals. Click here to enlarge But I'll snap off some faster ones when I raise the boost up. Doing a tank conversion on this car since his WW tank is leaking something awful.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    T yellow pin 29 worked for the Cps rpm pickup. Install is complete and all is well. Should be finishing up DIY tomorrow. Overall wot box is prob not recommended if you're still under warranty as its def detectable.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Next DIY will be a NX kit to my G5 board and basic install Click here to enlarge. Need to get my clutch put in first though and buy another AP.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    T yellow pin 29 worked for the Cps rpm pickup. Install is complete and all is well. Should be finishing up DIY tomorrow. Overall wot box is prob not recommended if you're still under warranty as its def detectable.
    As long as it works! With the G5 the output can only run nitrous OR 2step/NLS so I think you would need the WOTBOX anyway. I had to do some tuning on the G5 firmware to keep boost in check coming off a NLS. The problem in your case is the G5 won't know precisely when a NLS is happening since its not triggering it. Hopefully the WOTBOX working independently works well enough. Send over a NLS log when you have one.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sure thing. I'll pull a few tomorrow. I don't plan on running the no2 and NLS at the same time. I'm not that brave.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Working good at higher boost levels now too. Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How's AFR looking like? Getting lean outs post shift at times?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Sure thing. I'll pull a few tomorrow. I don't plan on running the no2 and NLS at the same time. I'm not that brave.
    What did you end up doing with your WOTBox?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I sold the car with all mods, even the RBs that were still in the box Rob shipped them in.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    What did you end up doing with your WOTBox?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12