Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Don't drive over a police officer's foot :)

There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Both the cop and the driver are dip sh^ts
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    He put his foot there on purpose. He cannot detain him for any reason - he is not arrested at this point. I would sue the $#@! out of him. He saw a guy driving a ferrari, and decided to show off his "extreme power".

I too agree the driver should have just accepted the ticket - but who knows the story of this. Cops can be disgusting people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wonder who will pay for the damage (scratches) the cop made on the Ferrari?
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Trying to drive off in a Ferrari without his seatbelt on. Hang the douche.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    pigs
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    He put his foot there on purpose. He cannot detain him for any reason - he is not arrested at this point. I would sue the $#@! out of him. He saw a guy driving a ferrari, and decided to show off his "extreme power".
    Exactly, $#@! that cop.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This is right up the block from my place in soho. Piece of $#@! cop jealous of a successful young guy in a exotic car, sad how envy/jealously brings anger out in others. I saw that car parked there literally everyday with cones around it lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I too agree the driver should have just accepted the ticket - but who knows the story of this. Cops can be disgusting people.
    +1, I have plenty of friends who are officers and are very cool, but then you have the other half who are sickening.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why is the cop just allowed to drag him out of his car and throw him on it? That's legal?

Does that cop have any idea what that paint job is worth as well?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why is the cop just allowed to drag him out of his car and throw him on it? That's legal?

Does that cop have any idea what that paint job is worth as well?
    They don't care. All they know is, that guy ran over my foot. I can do what ever I want cause he assaulted a police officer.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So a police officer jumps in front of my car while I'm driving, I assaulted him?

I'm so sick of the police.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    retarded...going from a parking ticket to a class 4 felony.... just plain dumb..
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bunch of retarded posts here. Let's clear up a few things, this car was most likely not getting a parking ticket because it was valeted to the front of the hotel. The car is registered in New York. What he was probably getting tickets for:

1. No front license plate displayed.
    2. No registration sticker displayed.
    3. No emissions sticker displayed.

Now when you're trying to run away from a cop while he is writing you a ticket then yes the cop can stop you. This guy has already broken the law, now he's fleeing and injured a cop in the process. All that asshat had to do is probably just pay about 300 dollars in tickets and be on his way. Now he's going to have to have an expensive lawyer talk down a felony charge which in my mind he will no doubt do. I sure as $#@! don't feel sorry for him.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    This guy has already broken the law, now he's fleeing and injured a cop in the process.
    Cop didn't tell him not to leave. He wasn't being detained. He got in his car and tried to leave and the cop put his foot in front and was way over the top because it was a young dude in a Ferrari.

I don't feel sorry for him but think the Cop is a $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cop didn't tell him not to leave. He wasn't being detained. He got in his car and tried to leave and the cop put his foot in front and was way over the top because it was a young dude in a Ferrari.

I don't feel sorry for him but think the Cop is a $#@!.
    You can clearly see there is an exchange between the cop and the driver before he gets in, the driver says something and the cop responds. We can't hear it, then as he's moving the car forward the cop points at him and tells him to stop 2 times, at this point you're supposed to stop, not keep going as he clearly did and drove over the cops foot. Can't be any clearer than that.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You can clearly see there is an exchange between the cop and the driver before he gets in, the driver says something and the cop responds. We can't hear it, then as he's moving the car forward the cop points at him and tells him to stop 2 times, at this point you're supposed to stop, not keep going as he clearly did and drove over the cops foot. Can't be any clearer than that.
    Points to stop? He needs more than that. He wasn't pulled over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Points to stop? He needs more than that. He wasn't pulled over.
    If a cop points at you and tells you to stop that's not enough for you? I'd like to see you try doing that and then fighting that in court. You've never seen cops stop people like that? Well here you go:

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Technically once the ticket starts being written the vehicle is detained... Moving the vehicle is interfering with an investigation. I addition he was clearly instructed more than once to stop. That he adked more than once was polite i might add. Hell he could have shot him and stated immediate fear for his after and been justified once he started the car and moved it an inch.

Keep in mind by attempting to hit the officer no matter how minor is attempted vehicular assault. Failure to obey a lawful command, resisting arrest, assaulting an officer, eluding because technically he ran and the list goes on.

That anyone would say its jealousy is ridiculous or that the officer was being a jerk is laughable and insanely smug. The irony is this, there were two cops on scene, they had the plate already so where was he going hen they knew who it was already and in NYC traffic? Stupid is, stupid does...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

If a cop points at you and tells you to stop that's not enough for you? I'd like to see you try doing that and then fighting that in court. You've never seen cops stop people like that? Well here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asJIB...layer_embedded
    I had some guy waving a badge at me on the freeway the other day and motion for me to pull over because he didn't like the way I merged. I promptly gave him a middle finger and kept on going.

This is different but he wasn't stopped by the cop. Cops can point at whatever they want they need a legit reason to stop you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Keep in mind by attempting to hit the officer no matter how minor is attempted vehicular assault. Failure to obey a lawful command, resisting arrest, assaulting an officer, eluding because technically he ran and the list goes on.
    These are so broad it's absurd.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    That anyone would say its jealousy is ridiculous or that the officer was being a jerk is laughable and insanely smug
    He'll work his whole life and the closest he will get to the interior of a 458 is when he is pulling the owner of one out of it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Maybe I am seeing this wrong... To me, the officer stepped (on purpose) in front of a tire - AFTER the driver was in the car. If the driver had committed a criminal offense - he should have been arrested prior to their conversation. You cannot be detained by a police officer - even to show ID in most states (including NY) unless you have been cited for a crime. A parking ticket (or whatever ticket - as long as it's not a crime) is not a criminal offense, an officer cannot detain (prevent you from moving) a person for no reason. These are our basic rights.

This officer (in my eyes) decided he was going to get upset and prevent him from leaving (get the last word?) by pretending to be struck by a moving vehicle. I wouldn't be surprised if the tire didn't roll over anything... This is who we want "protecting and serving" us? He needs to remain calm and not act childish by moving in front of a car - no matter how upset he is. Maybe I am seeing it wrong, I really don't know - but it looks to me like this officer moved in front/faked an injury in front of a camera.

I would like to hear the entire story - and see what happens. There are witnesses (based on what I have been reading) that are saying the officer did not get hit - and moved in front of the tire. I guess we won't know the truth until we hear it from a superior officer/court, but my point is - it concerns me that there are people both like the officer and the driver out in the world. This is a bad situation, but one where a properly trained police officer should remain cool/calm/collected in... I wouldn't want this officer in my city (if he really faked/purposely got hit) - what is to prevent him from throwing a bag of drugs in my car because he is pissed because I did X,Y,Z? - or just saying I was doing 95 instead of 85... Who am I to say otherwise? ... He could have moved out of the way - and taken care of the situation (arrested him if needed) after the fact. You don't risk broken bone/serious injury for something like this - that's what makes it a bit shady.

I DO understand the other point - I wouldn't have the balls to do what this guy did, but I feel the cop was also in the wrong.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He'll work his whole life and the closest he will get to the interior of a 458 is when he is pulling the owner of one out of it.
    After 5.5 years the NYPD officers base salary is $90k not including overtime. If he's smart with his money he'll have no problem of getting himself into a used 458 in a few years.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    After 5.5 years the NYPD officers base salary is $90k not including overtime. If he's smart with his money he'll have no problem of getting himself into a used 458 in a few years.
    Yep the used Ferrari market is rife with Police officers 5 years into the force trying to scoop them up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe I am seeing this wrong... To me, the officer stepped (on purpose) in front of a tire - AFTER the driver was in the car. If the driver had committed a criminal offense - he should have been arrested prior to their conversation. You cannot be detained by a police officer - even to show ID in most states (including NY) unless you have been cited for a crime. A parking ticket (or whatever ticket - as long as it's not a crime) is not a criminal offense, an officer cannot detain (prevent you from moving) a person for no reason. These are our basic rights.

This officer (in my eyes) decided he was going to get upset and prevent him from leaving (get the last word?) by pretending to be struck by a moving vehicle. I wouldn't be surprised if the tire didn't roll over anything... This is who we want "protecting and serving" us? He needs to remain calm and not act childish by moving in front of a car - no matter how upset he is. Maybe I am seeing it wrong, I really don't know - but it looks to me like this officer moved in front/faked an injury in front of a camera.

I would like to hear the entire story - and see what happens. There are witnesses (based on what I have been reading) that are saying the officer did not get hit - and moved in front of the tire. I guess we won't know the truth until we hear it from a superior officer/court, but my point is - it concerns me that there are people both like the officer and the driver out in the world. This is a bad situation, but one where a properly trained police officer should remain cool/calm/collected in... I wouldn't want this officer in my city (if he really faked/purposely got hit) - what is to prevent him from throwing a bag of drugs in my car because he is pissed because I did X,Y,Z? - or just saying I was doing 95 instead of 85... Who am I to say otherwise? ... He could have moved out of the way - and taken care of the situation (arrested him if needed) after the fact. You don't risk broken bone/serious injury for something like this - that's what makes it a bit shady.

I DO understand the other point - I wouldn't have the balls to do what this guy did, but I feel the cop was also in the wrong.
    Agree with this post 100%, nicely said.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast